Author Topic: Beverly Intl. Mass Aminos:  (Read 3311 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Beverly Intl. Mass Aminos:
« on: February 05, 2011, 07:02:03 PM »
Has anybody personally used Beverly International’s Mass Amino Tabs?

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
Re: Beverly Intl. Mass Aminos:
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 01:10:28 PM »
Ya, great product, good for training natural or even when not if you can still afford it.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 07:39:23 PM »
Thanks.
I've been reading up on the effects of casein on nitrogen retention.

Mass Aminos are supposed to support nitrogen retention.
Beverly lists hydrolyzed casein as the chief active protein source primarily responsible for this.
I was just a bit reluctant about the hydrolysate part.

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 06:26:07 AM »
Cant say I've ever used the product but hydrolysate is supposed to be one the faster acting proteins.  You find it alot in the 'in training' products these days., Size On, Synthesize, ect..

Not sure how good they would be in a pill form but keep me updated.  Never used a Beverly Intl product..theyve been around forever though.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 01:20:46 PM »
Cant say I've ever used the product but hydrolysate is supposed to be one the faster acting proteins.  You find it alot in the 'in training' products these days., Size On, Synthesize, ect..

Not sure how good they would be in a pill form but keep me updated.  Never used a Beverly Intl product..theyve been around forever though.

I’m still undecided if I’m going to try these.
Some literature is now suggesting that casein is superior to whey in terms of nitrogen retention.

Casein was a major part of the original Metamyosin blend when Met-Rx was on top of the supplement world.
Blair’s infamous protein powder also used two forms of casein as its principle amino source.

The idea that pre-digested hydrolyzed proteins offer superior absorption and amino delivery may be antiquated.
Bodyrecomposition.com posted a study showing that the fast digestion speed of casein hydrolysates leads to greater digestive losses, more oxidation, and provides less amino acids to skeletal muscle than intact casein.

If you’re interested in the mechanisms or other details of the study, I can post you the link.
The article really gets you thinking.

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 06:43:32 AM »
Sure if you post the study I’ll defiantly take a look at it.  I have heard that hydrolysate protein absorbs almost too fast to get the full benefits. 

Either way I have never been big on taking aminos in pill form.  Individual or branched chained aminos are one thing but I’ve never really saw the purpose when you can just drink a shake and accomplish virtually the same thing. 

Montague

• Getbig V

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2011, 04:47:38 PM »
they are great
all beverly supps are top notch
w

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2011, 05:21:57 PM »
Bev. Inter. is TOP DOG in the supp. world ... unfortunately, I don't buy a lot of their products as I use to because they're so damn EXPENSIVE ! Lol ! My food bill is MORE important to me, anyways. But, hey, if you can afford it. :)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2011, 05:23:38 PM »
Bev. Inter. is TOP DOG in the supp. world ... unfortunately, I don't buy a lot of their products as I use to because they're so damn EXPENSIVE ! Lol ! My food bill is MORE important to me, anyways. But, hey, if you can afford it. :)
their proteins taste so good 8)
w

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2011, 12:12:19 AM »
they are great
all beverly supps are top notch
I agree..I have heard nothing but good words about the company.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2011, 10:53:37 AM »
waste of money

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2011, 11:36:10 AM »

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2011, 01:10:49 PM »
beverly is about the best co. out there when it comes to quality,they are expensive,mass aminos are real good,when you are on a real restricted diet,lot of guys i know take 20 or more a day,when in the last phase of their diet.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2011, 05:19:55 PM »
if i remember correctly, your supposed to take 1 for every 10 pounds, so that's basically 20 pills for a 200 pound guy, that to me is a bucket load of pills to take Every day, not to mentioned if your taking a multi-vitamin, joint repair, efa's and what ever else in pill form.

seems like a really good protein with high bcaa's and glutamine added would do the trick just as well and cheaper?! beverly has great products, but their way too expensive, for instance, all their protein powders are great, taste great too but you could go thru them in like a week or less!

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2011, 03:35:36 AM »
beverly is about the best co. out there when it comes to quality,they are expensive,mass aminos are real good,when you are on a real restricted diet,lot of guys i know take 20 or more a day,when in the last phase of their diet.

"beverly is about the best co. out there when it comes to quality"...I'll agree with that

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2011, 06:29:38 PM »
"beverly is about the best co. out there when it comes to quality"...I'll agree with that

Not what I was expecting to read from you.
 8)