Author Topic: Protest against Islam  (Read 6397 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Protest against Islam
« on: February 05, 2011, 07:22:15 PM »
 All biblical based religions are pure shit of course.

Christianity, Judaism, Islam. All pure shit.

But Islam is probably the worst of all these days. Most fanatical, most expansionist, most selfish, most oppressive.

In London they just had a huge anti-Islam protest. Time for more of these. Start on up in your town and just say no the religious fairy tale bullshit.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/02/05/england.islam.protests/index.html?hpt=T2#

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Protest against Islam
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 07:52:26 PM »
 Seriously though.

The western world is sick and tired of Islam. i think some widespread protesting against these cultists is gonna happen soon.

I predict, within a year or two there will be anti-Islam protests around the world.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 07:55:21 PM »
Islam let's men rape women...The women gets punished on top of already being raped..

What a barbaric religion..

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 07:55:56 PM »

But Islam is probably the worst of all these days. Most fanatical, most expansionist, most selfish, most oppressive.

In London they just had a huge anti-Islam protest. Time for more of these. Start on up in your town and just say no the religious fairy tale bullshit.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/02/05/england.islam.protests/index.html?hpt=T2#
::)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 07:58:43 PM »
Islam let's men rape women...The women gets punished on top of already being raped..

Yeah it's pretty bad.

Hundreds of years ago Christianitywas just as bad. But now Christianity hs at least modernized.

Islam is one big cult that is raging out of control.

I don't want to kill and Muslems or anything. It would be nice if they just dropped their bullshit religion. I bet the Middle East would be pretty fucking awesome if that Muslem cultist mindset were taken away.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2011, 08:00:57 PM »
Religion of peace  ::)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2011, 08:02:07 PM »
Religion of peace  ::)

Your moms religion is my piece

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2011, 08:06:16 PM »
 We really should do something to stop Islam from spreading though. This shit is getting out of control.

Like 25% of the people in this world believe in this shit. Time to slap some peope upside the head with reality.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2011, 08:22:01 PM »
Is it just me or have others here noticed that muslims have a bond with each other via their religion that often supersedes older bonds they may have formed with non-muslims, by way of friendship, association etc.

When 2 muslims meet for the first time, they instantly connect in some way, that people from other religions never do.

That is the general rule of thumb, although there are exceptions to the above statements, of course.

No other religion I know, short of cults, reaches into the soul of the follower and gets such a stronghold of them.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2011, 08:30:16 PM »
Is it just me or have others here noticed that muslims have a bond with each other via their religion that often supersedes older bonds they may have formed with non-muslims, by way of friendship, association etc.

When 2 muslims meet for the first time, they instantly connect in some way, that people from other religions never do.

That is the general rule of thumb, although there are exceptions to the above statements, of course.

No other religion I know, short of cults, reaches into the soul of the follower and gets such a stronghold of them.

Yeah man, Muslems are just way way way too SERIOUS.

Killing people for making cartoons and Mohammad and shit like that.

Fucking weirdos is what they are and their religion truely is bizarre. But since there are a billion people in the Muslem world all believing in this weird shit together, it becomes "normal".

Of course the same can be said of other religions too, but Islam is the worst of the worst at the moment.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2011, 08:32:10 PM »
I have an idea to stop this problem. All nations should pass laws enacting mandatory death sentences for practicing Islam. Problem solved.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2011, 08:32:35 PM »

Except for agreeing with the Islam part.......the rest of your post is just naive.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2011, 08:32:49 PM »

Do you know any muslims? Some of this shit is just stupid. Most islamic groups generally hate eachother more than anything, the only exception are the jews/america, and that is another thing all together.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2011, 08:33:34 PM »
Except for agreeing with the Islam part.......the rest of your post is just naive.
SHUT THE FUCK UP Your A FUCKING stereo type you know that right?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2011, 08:34:19 PM »

You're a Christian right?

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2011, 08:36:13 PM »
You're a Christian right?
He's a stereotype, of a dago/angers issues/hypocrit/teabagging/divorced five times/ found jesus/ smallmansyndrome/Christian.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2011, 08:38:40 PM »
He's a stereotype, of a dago/angers issues/hypocrit/teabagging/divorced five times/ found jesus/ smallmansyndrome/Christian.

Yeah I know.

Those people make the USA suck a lot.

Get rid of that whole mindset from the USA and it'll be an awesome country. And maybe the Midwest would be somewhat livable.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2011, 08:39:24 PM »
SHUT THE FUCK UP Your A FUCKING stereo type you know that right?

Want some salt with that?

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2011, 08:42:22 PM »
Yeah I know.

Those people make the USA suck a lot.

Get rid of that whole mindset from the USA and it'll be an awesome country. And maybe the Midwest would be somewhat livable.
It wouldn't be so bad if coach didn't put so much effort into being the stereotype. These teabaggers take being a slack jaw very seriously.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2011, 08:48:02 PM »
Yeah man, Muslems are just way way way too SERIOUS.

Killing people for making cartoons and Mohammad and shit like that.

Fucking weirdos is what they are and their religion truely is bizarre. But since there are a billion people in the Muslem world all believing in this weird shit together, it becomes "normal".

Of course the same can be said of other religions too, but Islam is the worst of the worst at the moment.

Most of the people who practice it are from Asia & the Middle East, where the culture is very dominant and prioritised over individuality. That definitely plays a part in why it's so absolute and binding.

Do you know any muslims? Some of this shit is just stupid. Most islamic groups generally hate eachother more than anything, the only exception are the jews/america, and that is another thing all together.

It's not stupid. I've known tons of muslims and have even flatted with them for brief periods years ago (in Australia), when I was a student.

And I've told them my observation, which pretty much all of them agreed with.

You are talking about different groups/sects within the religion hating or disagreeing with each other. I'm talking about the people of one group instantly bonding with each other via their religion.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2011, 08:49:07 PM »

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2011, 08:49:18 PM »
I`ll have a BLT and ham sandwich tomorrow, fuck em.
time under tension

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2011, 08:56:57 PM »
I have an idea to stop this problem. All nations should pass laws enacting mandatory death sentences for practicing Islam. Problem solved.

"You can lock me up, but you can't stop my face from breaking out."

Seriously, though, a battle against ideas is won with better ideas.  Anything else is just a finger in a dike.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2011, 08:59:53 PM »

in islam if a man rapes a woman he is stoned to death.. hope this helps but i am sure it wont ::)

i dont know if you are kidding or not but you must differentiate between real islam and what some muslims do!!..

believe it or not in islam men are ordered to respect women and serve them.. if in some places some muslim men deal harshly or misuse women they are simply against what islam says!!..

also in islam you must see the purpose behind each order.. for example when a man dies his son inherits double his daughter's share but this is not because men are above women at all but because any muslim man is responsible to bear ALL his mother and unmarried sisters expenses even if they have a lot of money!!.. their money is to be only for themselves to do whatever they want and sure they may help him if he can't bear all their expenses.. same between the man and his wife,.. even if she works and earns good money she is not supposed to bear any of the house expenses and if she helps her husband this is something extra she does!!..

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2011, 09:16:06 PM »
in islam if a man rapes a woman he is stoned to death.. hope this helps but i am sure it wont ::)

i dont know if you are kidding or not but you must differentiate between real islam and what some muslims do!!..

believe it or not in islam men are ordered to respect women and serve them.. if in some places some muslim men deal harshly or misuse women they are simply against what islam says!!..

also in islam you must see the purpose behind each order.. for example when a man dies his son inherits double his daughter's share but this is not because men are above women at all but because any muslim man is responsible to bear ALL his mother and unmarried sisters expenses even if they have a lot of money!!.. their money is to be only for themselves to do whatever they want and sure they may help him if he can't bear all their expenses.. same between the man and his wife,.. even if she works and earns good money she is not supposed to bear any of the house expenses and if she helps her husband this is something extra she does!!..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1141267/Saudi-judge-sentences-pregnant-gang-rape-victim-100-lashes-committing-adultery.html

I can go on, and find many more of these..Why does the media keep reporting punishment for women that are raped...Correct me if i'm wrong?