Author Topic: Vitor Belfort: I Am Second  (Read 1526 times)

James

Vitor Belfort: I Am Second
« on: January 31, 2011, 12:55:17 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Vitor Belfort: I Am Second
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 02:17:49 AM »
I so want Belfort to win. He's the last of the originals. Was already champ at 19 years old. Many ups and downs in his career and life. He's been a pro for a long, long time. I hope this is now his time.

It would be icing on the cake if Vitor submitted Silva in honor of his first coach Carlson Gracie, the first born son of the founder of Gracie Jiu-Jitsu.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 05:28:48 PM »
vitor belforts sister "god why did you let me get tortured and beaten? raped and killed?
god "isnt it obvious
Her "no"
god "so vitor would have some tribulations in his life, to be the fucking ufc champ one day"
Her "what about me"
god "havent thought that through".

Go to jesus guys your sisters belong to him, so if he chooses to have them tortured and raped it makes sense.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 06:20:53 PM »
vitor belforts sister "god why did you let me get tortured and beaten? raped and killed?
god "isnt it obvious
Her "no"
god "so vitor would have some tribulations in his life, to be the fucking ufc champ one day"
Her "what about me"

Go to jesus guys your sisters belong to him, so if he chooses to have them tortured and raped it makes sense.

::)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 06:24:54 PM »
I so want Belfort to win. He's the last of the originals.

fuck so true,   yes I've begun drinking. I hope the fights are as good as the card.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2011, 06:50:21 PM »
god "isnt it obvious
Her "no"
Her "what about me"

Wtf are you talking about?