Author Topic: UFC 126 - Anderson Wins Via Brutal Kick.  (Read 17495 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: UFC 126 - Anderson Wins Via Brutal Kick.
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2011, 03:58:01 PM »
One kick to the face and it's over.

BORING.

If I paid money to see that shit i'd be pissed.

Shut up fag got

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2011, 03:59:37 PM »
Shut up fag got

OK you gay Colombian donkey fucker.

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Anderson Wins Via Brutal Kick.
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2011, 08:11:45 PM »
Amazing amazing amazing knockout. A front push kick is the least likely strike I could imagine to use standing to put someone away. I hate Anderson, but I can't deny he is brilliant and p4p # 1 in the world.

It wasn't a front push kick it was a front snapping kick.  It can easily knock someone out and I'm surprised more people don't use it.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2011, 08:12:54 PM »
OK you gay Colombian donkey fucker.

seriously....you're not funny

....and i'm not saying that because of any animosity or whatever....you are just not funny

suckmymuscle

« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2011, 08:53:06 PM »
take your lashing like a man and stfu.

You lost all your best on MMA. You get embarssed and destroyed all the time. I actually feel sorry for you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2011, 09:38:24 PM »
seriously....you're not funny

....and i'm not saying that because of any animosity or whatever....you are just not funny

I guess my humor doesn't pinpoint the target audience of flaming gay cock suckers on poppers.

Oh well, can't please everybody....

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2011, 10:22:38 PM »
SMM: if you would train hard 2 years would you have a chance for a ufc contract?
bump

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2011, 10:26:37 PM »

suckmymuscle

« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2011, 11:42:28 PM »
bump

I would never fight in MMA. That is just stupid. Why would I risk physical injury? To receive the applause of imbeciles who can't even spell their own names? If some guy attacks me, I grab a rock on the ground and hit him really hard in the head with it, then I kick him in the balls and then break his knee caps and that's the end of him. I don't fight fair. I go straight to the throat and finish the guy as fast as possible. If I were to fight an MMA fighter on the street, I would go straight to his eye balls. I would scratch them out like mountain lions do to larger predators than they are, like bears. I would finger poke him and then without vision I could torment him a little before I slit his throat out with a broken bottle I find on the ground or something. You fight me and you are gona get fucked. I will finish you as fast and as nastily as I can. I am a god. Attacking a god is blasphemy, and thus those who attack me pay the price leaving them with injury for life or dead if required.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2011, 01:37:21 AM »
lål  :D

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #85 on: February 07, 2011, 01:52:37 AM »
If some gay trucker ass grabs me, I drop my cock on the ground and hit him really hard in the head with it, then I fondle him in the balls and then get to my knee caps and that's the end of him. I don't fuck fair. I go straight to the wang and finish the guy as fast as possible. If I were to fuck an MMA fighter on the street, I would go straight to his eye balls. I would rub them out like scrawny twinks do to larger predators than they are, like muscle bears. I would finger poke him and then without lube I could tease him a little before I rub his dong out with a broken dildo I find on the ground or something. You proposition me and you are gona get fucked. I will finish you as fast and as nastily as I can. I am a homo god.

SUCKMY"MUSCLE"
Fixed. ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #86 on: February 07, 2011, 02:07:50 AM »
Fixed. ;D
'

Sorry, but I am not a truck driver. So you will have to jack-off to something else. Sorry to disappoint you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2011, 04:13:47 AM »
 I would never fight in MMA. That is just stupid. Why would I risk physical injury? To receive the applause of imbeciles who can't even spell their own names? If some guy attacks me, I grab a rock on the ground and hit him really hard in the head with it, then I kick him in the balls and then break his knee caps and that's the end of him. I don't fight fair. I go straight to the throat and finish the guy as fast as possible. If I were to fight an MMA fighter on the street, I would go straight to his eye balls. I would scratch them out like mountain lions do to larger predators than they are, like bears. I would finger poke him and then without vision I could torment him a little before I slit his throat out with a broken bottle I find on the ground or something. You fight me and you are gona get fucked. I will finish you as fast and as nastily as I can. I am a god. Attacking a god is blasphemy, and thus those who attack me pay the price leaving them with injury for life or dead if required.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

you sound like a person thats never been in a real fight in his life and is terrified to take an ass whoopin...
DAWG

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: February 07, 2011, 04:44:43 AM »
  You lost all your best on MMA. You get embarssed and destroyed all the time. I actually feel sorry for you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

And this is coming from a " fan" who thinks it "Victor" Belfort!   
Who you got on the Barnes/Rua fight?
Moron.

spinnis

« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2011, 05:07:33 AM »
The fact that Jones is fighting rua in 6 weeks is Nuts.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2011, 05:33:30 AM »

"Oh thank you White Father figure teaching me the ways of scientist and other great subjects" legendary
A

spinnis

Did ufc 126 get more posts at GB then superbowl?
« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2011, 06:12:22 AM »
discuss

spude

• Getbig III
Re: Did ufc 126 get more posts at GB then superbowl?
« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2011, 06:14:22 AM »
who gives a shit...men in thongs is what matters  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Did ufc 126 get more posts at GB then superbowl?
« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2011, 06:16:28 AM »
A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 07, 2011, 06:29:48 AM »
The fact that Jones is fighting rua in 6 weeks is Nuts.

Why  ???

spinnis

« Reply #96 on: February 07, 2011, 06:32:21 AM »
Why  ???

Dude is young, had an ENORMOUS weight on his shoulders coming into this fight preaaure preassure preassure, and when he Finally can relax then BOOM title shot in only 6 weeks, that unheard of.
Im glad no injuries though. I wold have wanted at least 12 week to he could train and get even better.. an d have some time to relax.
But because already in shape he can just focus on getting better and not worry about the weight.

But this might be too much too soon for a 22 yr old that was no one a little while back

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2011, 06:35:19 AM »
Jones is getting the"hot-shot" push from Joe Silva

it's a old technique that promoters use with "White hot" fighters

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 07, 2011, 06:36:14 AM »
Dude is young, had an ENORMOUS weight on his shoulders coming into this fight preaaure preassure preassure, and when he Finally can relax then BOOM title shot in only 6 weeks, that unheard of.
. Im glad no injuries though. I wold have wanted at least 12 week to he could train and get even better.. an d have some time to relax.
But because already in shape he can just focus on getting better and not worry about the weight.

But this might be too much too soon for a 22 yr old that was no one a little while back

Oh Swede .

spinnis

« Reply #99 on: February 07, 2011, 06:36:30 AM »
Jones is getting the"hot-shot" push from Joe Silva

it's a old technique that promoters use with "White hot" fighters

I would say more opportunity rather then a push.
Rashad got injured around noon and they made that fight ringside. same day