Author Topic: A hetero beta genius  (Read 2845 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
A hetero beta genius
« on: February 17, 2011, 06:24:46 AM »

towards calvin h :

"you're 100 times uglyer than me, you stupid grease ball fat ass bitch monkey boy  Roll Eyes

what ya gon do x100000, come at me Broah!!111"

:D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: A hetero genius is gracing this board
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 06:31:46 AM »
"it's the 150lbs twinks with the "tough guy" comments because:

a. they know this chick wouldn't even glance at them if they were dancing up a storm on a dancefloor?
b. they are tired of chicks slapping them around when they don't have dinner ready on time?
c. they all secretly wish that they could have taken her place?"

:D courtesy of showstoppa ( he wa depressed for 2 days after this )

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: A hetero beta genius
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 06:33:56 AM »

towards calvin h :

"you're 100 times uglyer than me, you stupid grease ball fat ass bitch monkey boy  Roll Eyes

Who is that boy?    :P

"1"

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 06:36:11 AM »
Here is another piece of twinksdom

"You're wrong, the god you worship is the most sexist, egoistic and partial god there is... do you know the "punishment" god gave mankind for eating a fruit, quite exaggarated, don't ya think, acording to god we were immortals before eating from there and painfree during child labour etc  Undecided...

people were sinners... but, when they started to have sex with each other, with dogs, with neighbours god decides to drown them because they were "too" evil... same with sodom and gomorath tales when god wanted to armageddon the whole fucking city just because they fucked and drank...

and riligious people are just retards... you base your life on good and love right? then stop killing in the name of it... stop talking shit behind other peoples back, stop being a two faced dumb ass  Roll Eyes"

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 06:36:55 AM »
Who is that boy?    :P

"1"

devils mile ;)

he'll tempt you to death ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2011, 06:38:38 AM »
devils mile ;)

he'll tempt you to death ;D

I'd do him...

Just Sayin.

"1"

P.S.  You know there are a bunch of kids here that are pretty small in size, that comes as no surprise..

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2011, 06:43:22 AM »
I'd do him...

Just Sayin.

"1"

P.S.  You know there are a bunch of kids here that are pretty small in size, that comes as no surprise..
PM him .. if u give him a pearl necklace he'll be yours forever  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2011, 07:06:22 AM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2011, 07:07:47 AM »
can't believe I had hair like that back then.....  

never again... but, at my worst... still, dont' look like shit  8)

EDIT;

And OBVIOUSLY the "100 uglyer than me" part was a fun act. But it seems I hurt someones feelings and you thought you could "own" me by posting a picture of me from the year 2009... good try though, indicates how far up your ass I am  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2011, 07:17:39 AM »

towards calvin h :

;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2011, 07:29:14 AM »
Hi I'm the other gimmick

fixed

next  ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2011, 07:36:30 AM »
devilsmile .. dude.. the photos you post do not help your cause

Guys like you seem doomed for teh cock  :D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2011, 07:42:00 AM »
devilsmile .. dude.. the photos you post do not help your cause

Guys like you seem doomed for teh cock  :D

I understand why most would see me as bi/gay, especially americans.... it's just that, i hate to smell like shit, I hate to walk around looking like a sweeper from the 1930's who has flees, I don't like to have wet arm pits...

that's the way I roll 8), most of the time girls like the theme, some "rock&rolL" type of girls think I'm a fag douche, either because they want a tumor faced "alpha" male or because they are jealouse of something.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2011, 07:52:15 AM »
You know, straight guys can smell good and be well groomed. I mean, when cicks tell you that you look like a fag, what does that tell you?

I am not trying to insult you by any means. I bet no girl EVER told Groink he looks like a fag. None told me either. I think women can smell testosterone. They seem to know when they need to step aside for a guy to take their place if you catch my drift.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2011, 07:59:21 AM »
You know, straight guys can smell good and be well groomed. I mean, when cicks tell you that you look like a fag, what does that tell you?
I am not trying to insult you by any means. I bet no girl EVER told Groink he looks like a fag. None told me either. I think women can smell testosterone. They seem to know when they need to step aside for a guy to take their place if you catch my drift.

when "rock&rolL" type of girls say I look like a fag, and hardcore punk girls. They think anyone who looks clean is a fag  ::), and those girls don't look too good, bro.

then there are those tens of other girls who thought I was hot... and I AM NOT trying to say I'm a star, I'm just saying that I don't feel any need to even difend my self here from your "non insults" because they aren't true.

But I understand your point view.

99% of the time now days if I don't get laid it's because I ridicule the girls openly... so the reason, if any, that I don't get laid is solely political.

EDIT:

I don't like ass/ball tight jeans, by the way... so...  :D

spinnis

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2011, 08:03:36 AM »
when "rock&rolL" type of girls say I look like a fag, and hardcore punk girls. They think anyone who looks clean is a fag  ::), and those girls don't look too good, bro.

then there are those tens of other girls who thought I was hot... and I AM NOT trying to say I'm a star, I'm just saying that I don't feel any need to even difend my self here from your "non insults" because they aren't true.

But I understand your point view.

99% of the time now days if I don't get laid it's because I ridicule the girls openly... so the reason, if any, that I don't get laid is solely political.

I suggest you stop responding then, sev is just trying to wind you up. you're young and fit and takes care of yourself. lets start a thread and call you gay omg omg how fun...
If sev was 16 yr old I could understand, but 30 + ?, just strange.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2011, 08:09:01 AM »
just the getbig way to ridicule... and I understand CN's point of view but it's not true...

Many women have so many tastes.... most of the hotties that I know wouldn't ever like someone of Groinks built (no hating on groink). Sure groink would never be mistaken to a fag, but doesn't mean he would be wanted among all women.

If some girls think I look like a fag, they think you look like a big meat ball. Gotta go with what you have and take things as they are...

spinnis

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2011, 08:10:24 AM »
just the getbig way to ridicule... and I understand CN's point of view but it's not true...

Many women have so many tastes.... most of the hotties that I know wouldn't ever like someone of Groinks built (no hating on groink). Sure groink would never be mistaken to a fag, but doesn't mean he would be wanted among all women.

If some girls think I look like a fag, they think you look like a big meat ball... so you know, there's many angles here.

everyone understand this, thats not why sev started this thread though  :P

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2011, 08:12:05 AM »
everyone understand this, thats not why sev started this thread though  :P

CN (or sevastase)  has like 17k plus posts... that's a prety dedicated gimmick acocunt  ;D

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2011, 08:12:17 AM »

If any girl approaches you it's an indicator of interest and those insults are shit tests.

What girls say =/= what girls do

Smash 'em bro  ;)

spinnis

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2011, 08:13:28 AM »
CN (or sevastase)  has like 17k plus posts... that's a prety dedicated gimmick acocunt  ;D

sev wants reactions not explinations, as do all other gimmicks..

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2011, 08:16:02 AM »
You're handsome so you make them feel insecure about themselves, they don't actually think you are a fag.
Brutal PUA lingo w/ ioi's, shit tests etc.  ;D ;)

I know, sad right :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2011, 08:17:57 AM »
between a gh deficient prepubescent dwarf and a twink that looks like Alexander the Great lover Hephaistion ....  ;D