Author Topic: Another Bush in the White House?  (Read 44129 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Another Bush in the White House?
« Reply #225 on: December 19, 2014, 12:30:35 PM »
I think we define winning differently.  I think a person wins a debate when they are right on the issues.  

See, this is entirely NOT the point of a debate.  I mean, they were pretty set in their positions long before they sat down to debate.

The debate is won/lost, from grade 5 debate team to Presidential Race, based upon who BETTER ARGUES their position on issues.  

But from reading your posts, I think it's obvious to all of us that you were never on the debate team ;) lol

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #226 on: December 19, 2014, 12:52:12 PM »
I'm not going to sit home on election day, so I want to know what everyone is bringing to the table. 

I respect that but the realist in me thinks he already has a good idea of what Jeb Bush comes to the table.

Even if he was a great candidate that agreed with my point of view, I still wouldn't vote for one of these legacy candidates.  We have to nip that shit in the bud ASAP.  It simply has to stop.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: December 19, 2014, 12:54:03 PM »
I respect that but the realist in me thinks he already has a good idea of what Jeb Bush comes to the table.

Even if he was a great candidate that agreed with my point of view, I still wouldn't vote for one of these legacy candidates.  We have to nip that shit in the bud ASAP.  It simply has to stop.

it wont...america loves "names".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #228 on: December 19, 2014, 12:55:53 PM »
Amdre - stop trolling me for cock will you?   The pm's you send me are getting retarded

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #229 on: December 19, 2014, 01:05:31 PM »
See, this is entirely NOT the point of a debate.  I mean, they were pretty set in their positions long before they sat down to debate.

The debate is won/lost, from grade 5 debate team to Presidential Race, based upon who BETTER ARGUES their position on issues.  

But from reading your posts, I think it's obvious to all of us that you were never on the debate team ;) lol

Shut up troll.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: December 19, 2014, 01:08:19 PM »

I agree it needs to stop.  If I belonged to a particular party, I'd vote in the presidential primary to try and influence the outcome.  But I don't vote in presidential primaries.   

I doubt we will be able to stop the money machine from selecting the next nominee.  If that's the case (and I think it is), I want to know what these guys are claiming they will do in office. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: December 19, 2014, 01:18:26 PM »
You guys should see only 5% of the pm's sent to me by people like andreisafag trolling for cock.   Its gross 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: December 19, 2014, 01:26:27 PM »
You guys should see only 5% of the pm's sent to me by people like andreisafag trolling for cock.   Its gross 

Can't be any worse than what he has posted on the board about having sex with men.   :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: December 19, 2014, 01:27:14 PM »
Can't be any worse than what he has posted on the board about having sex with men.   :-\

That is NOTHING compared to what he sends me via pm

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: December 19, 2014, 01:53:03 PM »

My condolences. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: December 20, 2014, 12:20:11 PM »

sigh...every time you reach your intellectual limit in a thread you derail the thread by posting nonsense like this...I give you credit for being good at misdirection...it takes the attention away from the fact that you are a goddamn idiot and have no idea what youre talking about

GOOD JOB

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: December 20, 2014, 01:25:11 PM »
sigh...every time you reach your intellectual limit in a thread you derail the thread by posting nonsense like this...I give you credit for being good at misdirection...it takes the attention away from the fact that you are a goddamn idiot and have no idea what youre talking about

GOOD JOB

Yes or no you want me to post the last pm you sent me?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: December 20, 2014, 04:15:16 PM »

Yes or no you want me to post the last pm you sent me?

hahaha.....should I also post all the racist stuff and race-baiting name calling stuff you send me??? :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: December 20, 2014, 04:50:37 PM »
hahaha.....should I also post all the racist stuff and race-baiting name calling stuff you send me??? :D

Go ahead.   Nothing I have not posted publicly.  Like obama being a welfare pos.   Michelle being a yeti And a fat slob?   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: December 22, 2014, 11:45:10 AM »
What is it with Bill Richardson and him playing this authentic Hispanic card?  He tried he same thing with Cruz.  Swing and a miss on this one.

MTP: Bill Richardson Takes Incorrect Cheap Shot at Jeb Bush Spanish Fluency
By P.J. Gladnick | December 21, 2014

Sheesh! Talk about a cheap shot.

If former New Mexico governor and Clinton cabinet member Bill Richardson dislikes Jeb Bush, at least criticize him for something plausible. Instead, Richardson took a cheap shot at Jeb Bush on Meet The Press today for supposedly having a poor ability to speak Spanish. Really, Bill? Because the video below of Bush speaking Spanish during an interview with Univision's Jorge Ramos clearly demonstrates a high degree of fluency in that language.

Even if you don't understand much Spanish, you can tell that Jeb Bush can speak that language well. And those who do understand Spanish will also be impressed by his pronunciation which although not totally free of accent can be rated as excellent. Of particular note is the way Bush correctly pronounces word sounds of the letter "R" on the tip of his tongue which at least 90% of native English speakers fail to do when speaking in Spanish.

So now that you have seen video proof of Jeb Bush's fluency in Spanish, it makes Richardson's cheap shot claim all the more ridiculous and petty:

CHUCK TODD: Could Jeb Bush do well in New Mexico?

BILL RICHARDSON: Yeah, he's got a Hispanic wife. He speaks a little Spanish, not too good. But I-- I think he--

Exit question: Could Jeb Bush have learned to speak Spanish so fluently if he had been forced to learn that language via Common Core?

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/pj-gladnick/2014/12/21/mtp-bill-richardson-takes-incorrect-cheap-shot-jeb-bush-spanish-fluency#sthash.Jxwps63z.dpuf

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: December 25, 2014, 01:35:06 PM »
I heard someone say Republicans haven't won a presidential election without a Bush on the ticket since 1972.   :o

6 Reasons Jeb Bush Will Make a Great President
Tuesday, 23 Dec 2014
By Sean Piccoli

When former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush took to Facebook last week to say he will "actively explore" a White House run in 2016, pundits immediately declared him a contender, pointing to his solid résumé, good temperament, and an unmatched ability to mount a national fundraising and campaign apparatus.

So we know he has the makings of a candidate.

But what kind of 45th president would the son of 41 and the brother of 43 actually be? Here are six points in favor of putting another southern governor named Bush in the Oval Office.

1.   He was a popular governor: After letting a former half-term U.S. senator run the country for eight years, Americans may again be ready for someone who actually governed. Bush qualifies. As governor from 1999 to 2007 of one of America’s largest and diverse states, Florida, he presided over the nation's fourth largest economy.

2.   He's electable: Bush won, and was returned to office, in a politically dynamic state that has trended Republican in recent cycles but remains competitive for Democrats. Crossover appeal helps in Florida, a key swing state in Presidential elections, so Bush’s draw in the Sunshine State could be critical for GOP hopes to win in 2016. Obama won Florida in 2012, but Jeb most assuredly keeps Florida red. Bush already leads other likely 2016 GOP contenders in polls of Florida voters.

3. He's a conservative: However divided the GOP base looks during presidential primaries, Republican voters tend to ultimately close ranks around a candidate with a conservative record who can also appeal to independents and even some Democrats. Though Bush championed a pro-growth agenda of limited government and reducing taxes, he also led several environmental and education initiatives. He is pro-Second Amendment and pro-life.

4. He appeals to Latinos: Bush speaks fluent Spanish and will have the ear of a country with a growing Hispanic electorate. Connections to Hispanic culture run through Bush's personal and professional lives. Bush's wife, Columba, was born in Mexico and is of Mexican descent. The couple lives in Miami — so he's not a Beltway insider — and anyone who has served as Florida governor has addressed the concerns of Hispanics while also recognizing that he speaks for all residents.

5. He's done well out of office: Since returning to private life in 2007, Bush has maintained what the Tampa Bay Times once called a "high-impact low profile" through legal work, banking, fundraising for other GOP candidates, and public advocacy on key issues including education and immigration reform. He doesn't need the presidency, and by not projecting an air of clawing ambition or entitlement to the office, Bush looks more fit than some to occupy it.

6. He's a Bush, but not his brother: What some consider a tarnished political brand after the presidency of George W. Bush is arguably an asset in an era where name recognition matters. Though George W.’s star is rising again as Obama’s foreign policy leads America into new quagmires, Jeb Bush is unique, is focused on policy, and is a consensus builder.

http://www.Newsmax.com/Newsfront/Jeb-Bush-president-qualified-election/2014/12/23/id/614782/#ixzz3Mwp6rZOm

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: December 25, 2014, 02:06:13 PM »
Rick Perry: Jeb Bush ‘probably the front-runner’ right now
By David Sherfinski - The Washington Times
Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Texas Gov. Rick Perry, who is openly preparing for a possible run at the White House in 2016, said it’s former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush who probably has the edge on the field of possible contenders right now.

“Jeb’s a good man, a good friend. He was a good governor. You know, him getting in the race, I think, helps the field,” Mr. Perry told radio host Hugh Hewitt. “I would suggest to you he’s probably, since he said what he said, he’s probably the front-runner at this particular point in time.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/24/rick-perry-jeb-bush-probably-front-runner-now/#ixzz3MwwtUdAo

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: December 25, 2014, 02:11:16 PM »
Sounds like a done deal.

Jeb Bush Continues to Resign from Boards as 2016 Run Talk Grows
Thursday, 25 Dec 2014
By Elliot Jager

Former Florida governor Jeb Bush appears to be shedding his corporate directorships after having announced that he is exploring a run for the presidency in 2016, The Wall Street Journal reported.

Bush will step down from the board of Tenet Healthcare Corp. effective Dec. 31, the hospital announced on Wednesday. The company does not plan to fill the vacancy.

For now, Bush remains a board member at Rayonier Inc., Empower Software Solutions, and CorMatrix, according to the Journal.
Special: Biblical Prophecy: Will Jesus Ever Return?
Earlier this month, Bush took leave of a lucrative directorship at Barclays, The Financial Times reported.

Bush left office in 2003 with a net worth of $1.3 million. He went on to earn $3.2 million from directorships and additional cash by delivering 100 speeches since 2007 at $50,000 per engagement, according to The New York Times.

In addition, he holds private equity interests in a number of venture capital companies, according to the FT.

http://www.Newsmax.com/Newsfront/jeb-bush-resigns-boards/2014/12/25/id/614928/#ixzz3MwyEHPh2

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #243 on: December 25, 2014, 03:06:50 PM »
Jeb will be a fine leader, he will keep us from any big messes.

BUT he has left-leaning policies, particularly on issues like immigration.  But with so many RINOs willing to settle for the "middle", well, he could easily get that nomination.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: January 01, 2015, 03:49:38 PM »
Sounds like a done deal.

Jeb Bush Continues to Resign from Boards as 2016 Run Talk Grows
Thursday, 25 Dec 2014
By Elliot Jager

Former Florida governor Jeb Bush appears to be shedding his corporate directorships after having announced that he is exploring a run for the presidency in 2016, The Wall Street Journal reported.

Bush will step down from the board of Tenet Healthcare Corp. effective Dec. 31, the hospital announced on Wednesday. The company does not plan to fill the vacancy.

For now, Bush remains a board member at Rayonier Inc., Empower Software Solutions, and CorMatrix, according to the Journal.
Special: Biblical Prophecy: Will Jesus Ever Return?
Earlier this month, Bush took leave of a lucrative directorship at Barclays, The Financial Times reported.

Bush left office in 2003 with a net worth of $1.3 million. He went on to earn $3.2 million from directorships and additional cash by delivering 100 speeches since 2007 at $50,000 per engagement, according to The New York Times.

In addition, he holds private equity interests in a number of venture capital companies, according to the FT.

http://www.Newsmax.com/Newsfront/jeb-bush-resigns-boards/2014/12/25/id/614928/#ixzz3MwyEHPh2

One step closer.

With eye on 2016, Jeb Bush resigns from all boards
By Tom Hamburger and Lyndsey Layton
December 31, 2014   

Former Florida governor Jeb Bush, moving closer to a possible presidential run, has resigned all of his corporate and nonprofit board memberships, including with his own education foundation, his office said late Wednesday night.

He also resigned as a paid adviser to a for-profit education company that sells online courses to public university students in exchange for a share of their tuition payments.

Bush’s New Year’s Eve disclosure, coming in an e-mail from an aide to The Washington Post, culminated a string of moves he has made in recent days to shed business interests that have enriched him since leaving office in 2007. The aide said the resignations had been made “effective today.”

. . .

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/with-eye-on-2016-jeb-bush-severs-ties-to-most-firms/2014/12/31/938b3662-9054-11e4-a900-9960214d4cd7_story.html

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #245 on: January 05, 2015, 08:13:30 AM »
A prediction: he will be the nominee.  Bah!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: January 05, 2015, 12:40:58 PM »
I have no idea at this point, but he is going to be pretty strong, particularly if the big money gets behind him. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: January 05, 2015, 01:12:31 PM »
A prediction: he will be the nominee.  Bah!

Agreed....Daddy is already getting all his rich friends lined up to donate and support Jeb......he's a shoo-in barring any crazy revelations

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: January 05, 2015, 04:01:18 PM »
No one is a shoe-in this early in the process.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: January 06, 2015, 10:46:36 AM »
Jeb Bush filing paperwork Tuesday for new PAC, in big step toward 2016 bid
By Serafin Gómez
Published January 06, 2015
FoxNews.com

EXCLUSIVE: Jeb Bush plans to file paperwork on Tuesday to launch a new organization allowing him to raise and spend money for political activities, Fox News has learned, in the former Florida governor's most direct step yet toward a 2016 presidential bid.

The new leadership political action committee will be called the Right to Rise PAC.

"We will celebrate success and risk taking, protect liberty, cherish free enterprise, strengthen our national defense, embrace the energy revolution, fix our broken and obsolete immigration system, and give all children a better future by transforming our education system through choice, high standards and accountability," a source close to Bush said, describing the PAC's mission.

In addition, the Right to Rise PAC likely would be used to pay the expenses of a burgeoning staff, as well as to finance polling and Bush's trips across the country as a possible 2016 contender. It would effectively serve as a prelude to a formal presidential campaign should he take that step.

The formation of this leadership PAC -- as well as a separate super PAC by Bush supporters -- could be used to flush other Republican potential aspirants out of the 2016 field, by flexing the formidable financial strength of the former governor's donor network.

Fundraising events already are being planned in Florida, the New York area, and Washington, D.C., in the next few weeks, and meetings with major donors are being organized.

As reported Monday by Fox News' Carl Cameron, Bush is holding a private Greenwich, Conn., fundraiser on Wednesday with relatives. The money raised at this event will go to his Right to Rise PAC.

A source close to Bush told Fox News the Right to Rise PAC, which has been announced by the former governor on Twitter, also would support candidates across the country "who share our optimistic, conservative, positive vision for helping every American get ahead."

"We support candidates who embrace policies that create strong economic growth for all and more opportunity for every American to create a better life for themselves and their loved ones," the source said.

Bush announced last month in a Facebook post that he would "actively explore" a 2016 bid and eventually form a PAC. He has since stepped down from corporate boards and disentangled himself from other financial investments as he considers a run.

By formally establishing the leadership PAC, Bush joins other potential GOP candidates who also have taken that step: including fellow Floridian Sen. Marco Rubio, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, outgoing Texas Gov. Rick Perry and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/06/jeb-bush-filing-paperwork-tuesday-for-leadership-pac-in-big-step-toward-2016/?intcmp=latestnews