Author Topic: Feds say Toyota's electronics weren't cause for crashes  (Read 1551 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Feds say Toyota's electronics weren't cause for crashes
« on: February 08, 2011, 04:07:29 PM »
Well, finally the jury is out. Feds say that it wasn't faulty electronics that caused accidents. But they still won't say that it's driver error...

But, mission accomplished...have Toyota sales hurt, so that the Domestics can gain ground.
http://www.autospies.com/news/Feds-Clear-Toyota-After-Finding-No-Ghosts-In-Electronics-But-Is-Anyone-Celebrating-61550/

Hereford

• Getbig V
Re: Feds say Toyota's electronics weren't cause for crashes
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 04:33:05 PM »
Yea, I was saying earlier I really would like to know who was behind the whole "Toyotas kill you" deal. I'll bet if they look really deep they'll find GM, the democrats and/or the UAW is involved.

Statistically speaking however, you had a better chance of winning the lotto than having your Toyota go rogue on your ass.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 04:40:40 PM »
Yea, I was saying earlier I really would like to know who was behind the whole "Toyotas kill you" deal. I'll bet if they look really deep they'll find GM, the democrats and/or the UAW is involved.

Statistically speaking however, you had a better chance of winning the lotto than having your Toyota go rogue on your ass.

Gee, Its almost like some union owns a controlling stake in GM, and the federal bailout that helped save their jobs *gasp* now launders money back into Obama's relection bid in the form of union dues or something.

Nah, that would never happen here.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 04:41:55 PM »
Fuck Government Motors

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 04:44:48 PM »

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 05:18:07 PM »
Amazes me that people are too fucking dumb to put their car in neutral.  There was even one guy who this happened to and the highway patrol was yelling at him through the window to put the car in neutral and the guy refused saying it would flip the car over??  Dumbass died because of it.  Guess it serves him right for being a fucktard.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 10:35:46 PM »
There's a theory on a particular Conspiracy board that said a certain HAARP weapon was the cause of the Toyota fiasco. The order was given when the American Government was going all in with GM. Hmmm

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 10:46:52 PM »
Amazes me that people are too fucking dumb to put their car in neutral.  There was even one guy who this happened to and the highway patrol was yelling at him through the window to put the car in neutral and the guy refused saying it would flip the car over??  Dumbass died because of it.  Guess it serves him right for being a fucktard.
Then you have those people whjo are on the phone calling 911, while their car is "accellerating"...I would do everything in my power---neutral, park, reverse...to make it stop...or how about, putting one's foot underneath the stuck pedal and pulling it up...
It goes to show you that people expect their cars to do everything for them. Imagine if they had the type of cars that were in iRobot?

But after 1.5 yrs, and everybody turning their Toyotas in to buy Hyundais, now, it shows that there was no issue with the electronics...

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 10:53:50 PM »
Amazes me that people Americans are too fucking dumb to put their car in neutral.  There was even one guy who this happened to and the highway patrol was yelling at him through the window to put the car in neutral and the guy refused saying it would flip the car over??  Dumbass died because of it.  Guess it serves him right for being a fucktard.

Fixed. ;D
Gracie Rules

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 10:58:44 PM »
Then you have those people whjo are on the phone calling 911, while their car is "accellerating"...I would do everything in my power---neutral, park, reverse...to make it stop...or how about, putting one's foot underneath the stuck pedal and pulling it up...
It goes to show you that people expect their cars to do everything for them. Imagine if they had the type of cars that were in iRobot?

But after 1.5 yrs, and everybody turning their Toyotas in to buy Hyundais, now, it shows that there was no issue with the electronics...

The CIA is very powerful. They'll do anything for untraceable money

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2011, 11:12:27 PM »
The CIA is very powerful. They'll do anything for untraceable money
I know you are being sarcastic, but the big three were jumping with Glee that this happened to Toyota...it was the Japanese that showed them how to make reliable cars. And now Fords, Chevys, and Dodges are way ,ore reliable than before. Lahood, was the one who ordered the Federal investigation...even getting NASA into the act.  Nevermind driver error...they were saying a ghost was in the machine. Nevermind double stacking carpets or misapplying the accellerator.