Author Topic: how long does it take for ephedra to lose effectivness ??  (Read 1912 times)

Stavios

how long does it take for ephedra to lose effectivness ??
« on: February 08, 2011, 07:08:55 AM »
I started taking ephedra  about 10 days ago at 60mg, and now it seems it does do shit anymore.
I even took a nap yesterday 2 hours after taking them, when 10 days ago I took them at 3pm and couldn't sleep until 1 am

does it mean it isn't working anymore and I have to up the dose ?

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: how long does it take for ephedra to lose effectivness ??
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 07:15:31 AM »
Just cause you don't feel so amped doesn't mean isn't working dude...

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 07:19:09 AM »
Good thread!  Funny I just started taking these for the first time a few weeks ago.  I love them.  By week three though I seem to have built up a bit of a tolerance.  I'm thinking 3 days on maybe 2 off?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 07:33:27 AM »
I found after about 2 weeks I needed to up the dose. after a while I was taking 100mg before I trained and I didn't even feel it but I think I had been on it for 2 months by that time. i stopped taking it at that point and havent touched it again.
b

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 07:38:38 AM »
I found after about 2 weeks I needed to up the dose. after a while I was taking 100mg before I trained and I didn't even feel it but I think I had been on it for 2 months by that time. i stopped taking it at that point and havent touched it again.

yeah at some point you can't increase the dose anymore, I mean I am not going to take 200mg of the suff.

I think I will drop all the fat burners altogether when I am lean enough tho, and just keep the diet the same to fill out a bit.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 07:49:16 AM »
keep upping the dose until you achieve Munzer-like conditioning.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 08:13:54 AM »
When i take ephedrine im ALWAYS lethargic and all i want to do is to sleep..dont worry stavios its working nonstop...

If it wasnt, you would see people with asthma dropping dead here and there. lol

Also after long term use of ephedrine it seemed to "eat" my body alive... :-X :-X :-\ :-\

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 08:16:04 AM »
Ephedrine actually works better over time as far as boosting metabolism. It's just the stimulant effect that may lose effectiveness. I've said before that for me it has been different - I've become more sensitive over the years.

Anyone try Synefrin HCL and DMAA mix? Some over the counter stuff I bought in Sweden, useless?

Potent stuff if dosage is sufficient. There was one I tried called Red Amp. Strong.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 08:18:29 AM »
you motherfuckers never experienced any weird heart pain occurring from time to time when taking ephedrine? i mean like someone is pinning you with a needle? i did last time i used it, then quit immediately and the pain was gone

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2011, 02:52:44 AM »
you motherfuckers never experienced any weird heart pain occurring from time to time when taking ephedrine? i mean like someone is pinning you with a needle? i did last time i used it, then quit immediately and the pain was gone
no..only paplpiptations (sp?)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2011, 02:57:40 AM »
In what way did it help you? More energy? Accelerated fatloss (source needed if yes)? Loss of apetite?

Ephedrine does this to me.

normal energy.
loss of appetite.
fat loss.
"weird feeling".
Lethargy AND insomnia at the same time.  ???

GWAR

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2011, 03:25:58 AM »
ephedra = turtle dick

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2011, 03:30:51 AM »
ephedra = turtle dick
what do you mean? loss of sex drive? I usually experience some loos of libido when on ephedrine.

GWAR

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2011, 03:37:59 AM »
what do you mean? loss of sex drive? I usually experience some loos of libido when on ephedrine.
loss of libido plus , all blood is in heart and not in your cock so i find my rod and my staff shrivels up a bit like a turtle pulling its head into its shell , mind you i have never used eca while "on" it might make a difference to have giant test fueled horse cock while taking  poison  amphetamine eca