Author Topic: X-Men: First Class - Official Trailer  (Read 12296 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: X-Men: First Class - Official Trailer
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2011, 09:16:21 PM »
i hate Disney

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2011, 09:35:18 PM »

they better get magneto right in this time

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2011, 11:17:17 PM »

they better get magneto right in this time
Magneto could kick almost Any super heroes ass.
A

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2011, 11:32:19 PM »
I use to watch this.  :-\ :-\

8)

Is so sad..

The movie looks like shit.

Seems like they are out of new ideas.  ::)

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2011, 11:47:18 PM »
I am a mini beast

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2011, 12:10:53 AM »
Some of the people here just need an excuse to whine or complain, lol. If you don't want to watch it, don't.

It's great that they are making more superhero movies, since today's CGI makes a lot of impressive visuals possible and it's a nice change from movies that don't have any element of fantasy in them. How can you go wrong with sci-fi action movies that have larger-than-life characters engaged in a good vs evil battle, as long as it's done right?

And yes, meltdown, gayer than etc...

fixed

;D

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2011, 12:43:55 AM »

Make this into a movie.  8)

I'm sure they will, sooner or later...

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2011, 06:53:39 AM »
meh...it looks ok.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2011, 06:58:37 AM »
Ohhhh yes! Looks awesome! :D Thought they were done with the series after "The Last Stand". This should be just as good as the others. Cant wait! :)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2011, 08:21:26 AM »
The movie looks like it will be very entertaining!

"1"

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2011, 12:13:06 AM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/SuperPoweredNews/news/?a=34911

Michael Fassbender Talks Prometheus
The actor portraying Magneto in X-Men: First Class, talks about his latest project Prometheus. Fassbender talks about the start of filming, His character, and working with director Ridley Scott...

While speaking to LA TIMES - HERO COMPLEX, Michael Fassbender talked about his latest project, Prometheus. Fassbender is currently on his third week of filming the Ridley Scott helmed prequel to the Alien Franchise.

On the filming of Prometheus:

“I walk on the set and I feel like I’m walking on a spaceship,” Fassbender said. “It’s breathtaking. All the various panels and screens and it’s just dealing with a top-notch art department and carpenters and the riggers and everything that goes into putting that together. It’s just, well, breathtaking, all of it.”

On the secrecy of his character in the film:

“I feel I’ve got it at my fingertips, it’s there but challenging and, you know, I’m excited. I’ve got a few ideas that I’m running with and I think I’ve got a grasp on it but it’s always something that, organically, moving on its own course. I’m having a lot of fun with it. There’s a lot of interesting quirks and niches to him and I’m having a lot of fun exploring it.”

On workingwith director Ridley Scott:

“It’s great. He’s just so precise and fun and mischievous and just full of interesting and quirky ideas for the character. They come to you in passing but then he lets you run with it and there’s a lot of freedom there. I’m really just enjoying it and everything in general, the whole crew is so veteran and talented from all departments down, the camera, wardrobe, makeup, props, the works — you’ve got the cream of the crop and it’s an honor just to be allowed to be part of it.”

The Ridley Scott directed Prometheus hits theaters June 8, 2012, also starring Noomi Rapace, Charlize Theron, Idris Elba, Sean Harris, Kate Dickie, and Logan Marshall-Green.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2011, 11:57:06 AM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2011, 09:09:41 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2011, 09:46:16 PM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2011, 12:26:53 PM »
I didn't want to see it, but after watching the trailer in the theater... I have to admit... I'm going to go see it.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2011, 10:20:22 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/SuperPoweredNews/news/?a=34911

Michael Fassbender Talks Prometheus
The actor portraying Magneto in X-Men: First Class, talks about his latest project Prometheus. Fassbender talks about the start of filming, His character, and working with director Ridley Scott...

While speaking to LA TIMES - HERO COMPLEX, Michael Fassbender talked about his latest project, Prometheus. Fassbender is currently on his third week of filming the Ridley Scott helmed prequel to the Alien Franchise.

On the filming of Prometheus:

“I walk on the set and I feel like I’m walking on a spaceship,” Fassbender said. “It’s breathtaking. All the various panels and screens and it’s just dealing with a top-notch art department and carpenters and the riggers and everything that goes into putting that together. It’s just, well, breathtaking, all of it.”

On the secrecy of his character in the film:

“I feel I’ve got it at my fingertips, it’s there but challenging and, you know, I’m excited. I’ve got a few ideas that I’m running with and I think I’ve got a grasp on it but it’s always something that, organically, moving on its own course. I’m having a lot of fun with it. There’s a lot of interesting quirks and niches to him and I’m having a lot of fun exploring it.”

On workingwith director Ridley Scott:

“It’s great. He’s just so precise and fun and mischievous and just full of interesting and quirky ideas for the character. They come to you in passing but then he lets you run with it and there’s a lot of freedom there. I’m really just enjoying it and everything in general, the whole crew is so veteran and talented from all departments down, the camera, wardrobe, makeup, props, the works — you’ve got the cream of the crop and it’s an honor just to be allowed to be part of it.”

The Ridley Scott directed Prometheus hits theaters June 8, 2012, also starring Noomi Rapace, Charlize Theron, Idris Elba, Sean Harris, Kate Dickie, and Logan Marshall-Green.

No one is talking about Prometheus! It is a predecessor to Alien, this is a huge movie!!! At least to me...

If I see one more fucking X-men movie without Apocalypse I am going to vomit. Apocalypse MADE the x-men series IMO.. I used to watch all of the old cartoons just to catch the episodes he was in. The best character of the series IMO.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2011, 10:29:51 PM »
No one is talking about Prometheus! It is a predecessor to Alien, this is a huge movie!!! At least to me...

If I see one more fucking X-men movie without Apocalypse I am going to vomit. Apocalypse MADE the x-men series IMO.. I used to watch all of the old cartoons just to catch the episodes he was in. The best character of the series IMO.

you seem quite mad, Mike.  :-\ Did you sneak in or did you pay?  :D Ya know, you could have used the $10 that it costs to go see the movie to pay off part of your debts.  :D
D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2011, 02:55:59 AM »

It's not due for release until 2014 - pretty long wait.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2011, 01:41:30 PM »
It's not due for release until 2014 - pretty long wait.

Click that link: it says Prometheus is due June 8, 2012.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2011, 02:00:24 PM »
Click that link: it says Prometheus is due June 8, 2012.

Damn, you're right! I got the release date confused with that of Avatar's sequel, lol.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2011, 11:33:25 PM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2011, 11:49:55 PM »
 ;D

Gregzs