Author Topic: Flex Pro - Evan Centopani looks ready  (Read 30282 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Flex Pro - Evan Centopani looks ready
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2011, 01:12:00 PM »
Best young pro out there right now.....Parker running scared because he's not black

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2011, 01:13:07 PM »
$

derek_the_natural

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2011, 02:35:23 PM »
gh15 didn't last long over at MD.  The mods have a short string over there.

Bottom line, gh has been given a wide bow over here at GB.  Why?  I am not sure.

I have my suspicions about gh, i think it is Nasser.  However, that is a mystery that will be played out for many years to come.

We all know Nasser has a lot of free time on his hands, is extremely bitter, basically broke, loathed within industry circles, fat, compromised hormonal functions etc etc.....with these types ongoing conditions i think GB offers his an outlet from his day to day drudgery.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2011, 02:44:26 PM »
Damn, he looks amazing. Avatar bump..!  :o

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2011, 02:53:16 PM »
Best young pro out there right now.....Parker running scared because he's not black

No, because he is overhyped...he is built like Bob Chick, same pelvic girdle---I said it before, I'll back Ben Pakulski before him...
Can't you see the hype machine has been bringing bbing down--Alex Federov, Dennis Wolf, Evan, one could include Ruhl in there as well...
There are no more Dennis Newmans, Mike Francois, Dorian Yates, they have been looking and scraping the barrel...and it's sad, that not even you can see it.
Dude, is NOT quality...but, keep going with those blinders on...

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2011, 02:57:42 PM »
gh15 didn't last long over at MD.  The mods have a short string over there.

Bottom line, gh has been given a wide bow over here at GB.  Why?  I am not sure.

I have my suspicions about gh, i think it is Nasser.  However, that is a mystery that will be played out for many years to come.

We all know Nasser has a lot of free time on his hands, is extremely bitter, basically broke, loathed within industry circles, fat, compromised hormonal functions etc etc.....with these types ongoing conditions i think GB offers his an outlet from his day to day drudgery.

gh15 is not broke, he has castles all over Europe

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2011, 03:05:13 PM »
He looks like he's in good shape but people are getting way to excited based on these few pics , how he looks on-stage next to some real quality competition is a whole other ball of wax

he looks good in the hands-clasped most muscular and his side-triceps is real good , his back double biceps is odd looking , his delts are huge but don't show great separation between the three heads it will be interesting to see how he does.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2011, 03:24:05 PM »
No, because he is overhyped...he is built like Bob Chick, same pelvic girdle---I said it before, I'll back Ben Pakulski before him...
Can't you see the hype machine has been bringing bbing down--Alex Federov, Dennis Wolf, Evan, one could include Ruhl in there as well...
There are no more Dennis Newmans, Mike Francois, Dorian Yates, they have been looking and scraping the barrel...and it's sad, that not even you can see it.

We will have to agree to disagree then my man.

I don't drink kool aid P.....in my purely objective opinion that guy has a very good build, one of the best out there right now.

He will make some noise, quote me on that

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2011, 05:24:13 PM »
Only fat people drink diet soda...Evan, you look like a fat mess.

Diet soda has chemicals in it...More chemicals in this idiot than the kids could EVER imagine.

Fake life, fake health, fake body...

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2011, 05:41:39 PM »
His chest is failing him.   I don't think he will win, but most likely 3rd place.    Depends on what a couple others bring to the table.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2011, 05:43:21 PM »
You do some good work bro...you have built a great persona.  Your deconstructionism of the English language is clever.  Your brutal assessments of Lee are mangnificent...you have coined the term 'liar priest' which is just pure gold.

Regardless, i believe you now must addressing all the speculation surrounding this whole alex/nasser distortion....it will work in your favour if you broach it front-on.

regards,  derek....a natural who can look in mirror and claim life long drug-free status.

tool

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2011, 07:38:11 PM »
gh15 didn't last long over at MD.  The mods have a short string over there.

Bottom line, gh has been given a wide bow over here at GB.  Why?  I am not sure.

I have my suspicions about gh, i think it is Nasser.  However, that is a mystery that will be played out for many years to come.

gh15 was not nordic on the md boardings,,the nordic fella was one of pupils i dont know who because mwy own pupils dont tell me shit,,they are their own people,,gh15 actualy got invitation to write for muscular devlopment on its own section with no interference,,gh15 refused due to the nature of the board,,if they think over there gh15 will write with ron heris ,,liar priest and bini the whore,,they are in dilusion ,,i will make deal with them on getbig and offer a monthly colomn if liar priest is gone from there and if bini and ron heris getting leashed,,otherwize they wont see gh15 there not foro a second not for mili second and not for any other reson,,they can have my pupils or any other immitator ,,there are plenty of those,,

if agrre to this they can contact gh15 via pm if not they can kiss gh15 butocks

gh15 approved
fallen angel

derek_the_natural

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2011, 07:54:34 PM »
^ gh,  liar priest's contract is up with MD at the end of this month.  Ron Harris is a lazy dead fish who offers boring and bland commentary.  Would you consider a move to MD once the midget is banished?

gh, why do you think the BB community is convinced you are Nasser?  I think you have run a very consistent internet-character.  However, i believe you are slipping and a lot of Nasser-isms are surfacing....your comment please???

Bottom line, if you are indeed Nasser, well, you have fallen very far.  It is sad that you have resorted to this and it just goes to show that life-after being a juiced-up-Pro is very lonely and meaningless.

gh, keep up the good work anyway.

regards, derek -a drug free and life long natural who understands that women are repulsed by pregnant-steroided-Pros.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2011, 09:36:56 PM »
i belong in getbig,,thats where i ws born thats where i will die,,i agree to do monthly colomn on muscular devlopment if liar priest i sgone and heris put under truth restrain but never will i leave getbig ,,its the thunderdom

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2011, 09:40:36 PM »
i belong in getbig,,thats where i ws born thats where i will die,,i agree to do monthly colomn on muscular devlopment if liar priest i sgone and heris put under truth restrain but never will i leave getbig ,,its the thunderdom

gh15 approved

gh15, are you going to finish the Liar Priest?

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2011, 10:10:49 PM »

gh15 approved

How do you think Evan will do at the Flx and Arnld?

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2011, 10:36:12 PM »
^ gh,  liar priest's contract is up with MD at the end of this month.  Ron Harris is a lazy dead fish who offers boring and bland commentary.  Would you consider a move to MD once the midget is banished?

gh, why do you think the BB community is convinced you are Nasser?  I think you have run a very consistent internet-character.  However, i believe you are slipping and a lot of Nasser-isms are surfacing....your comment please???

Bottom line, if you are indeed Nasser, well, you have fallen very far.  It is sad that you have resorted to this and it just goes to show that life-after being a juiced-up-Pro is very lonely and meaningless.

gh, keep up the good work anyway.

regards, derek -a drug free and life long natural who understands that women are repulsed by pregnant-steroided-Pros.

Really, man. I am not comfortable with you talking to gh15 directly.
DO NOT SPEAK WITH BIBLE AUTHOR

Stop talking to gh15

derek_the_natural

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2011, 10:43:18 PM »
gh, you state you will do a monthly column over at MD if the midget is gone....well, he will be gone by Feb 28.  Blechman has written up a new contract for the Liar which is yet to be signed. 

The way things are going between Blechman and The Liar we will see him gone for good only to emerge on his Facebook page as shadowy and pathetic creature that he has always been...good riddance i say.

gh, as for your issues Ron Harris....He is harmless, a joke and a source of ridicule within the BB community.  I wouldn't be bothered too much with him.

gh, i know you will never respond to the Nasser allegations... and fair enough, no problem.  However, can you please provide you opinion on this so-called-uncrowned-Mr Olympia....thanks.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2011, 05:38:02 AM »

he is the best of the young white bbers outside of kluco at this moment...as far as shape and size go and to me that's enough if he progresses and kluco doesn't develop he'll pick up an O win possibly somewhere during phil's reign. they're not giving branch a win, and wolfe is a fraud.  somewhere between jay retiring, phil winning it and another black guy coming along there will be another white MrO.  people are showing photos of a younger jay.  no matter the age he is a short, boxy bber and the most "gifted" (gifts given) Mr O EVER. if evan was blk...he'd be a middle of the road bber like roelly who is good enough to win 10k shows but is a borderline top 6 guy because of height and some other limits.  evans is good 6 footer and big bone guy.   

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2011, 06:04:21 AM »
I wish I had structure this bad

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2011, 06:06:41 AM »
gh, you state you will do a monthly column over at MD if the midget is gone....well, he will be gone by Feb 28.  Blechman has written up a new contract for the Liar which is yet to be signed. 

The way things are going between Blechman and The Liar we will see him gone for good only to emerge on his Facebook page as shadowy and pathetic creature that he has always been...good riddance i say.

gh, as for your issues Ron Harris....He is harmless, a joke and a source of ridicule within the BB community.  I wouldn't be bothered too much with him.

gh, i know you will never respond to the Nasser allegations... and fair enough, no problem.  However, can you please provide you opinion on this so-called-uncrowned-Mr Olympia....thanks.
hankwood = not funny

=(

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2011, 06:07:51 AM »
one of the best new bbers out there
very personable too
could be top 5 in olympia maybe even higher as he gets better
choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2011, 06:10:19 AM »
I wish I had structure this bad
His front double bi---same structure as Bob Chick---that pose is the "Arnold hide a wide waist pose"...you know this...

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2011, 06:14:53 AM »
His front double bi---same structure as Bob Chick---that pose is the "Arnold hide a wide waist pose"...you know this...
so? chicks structure is wery good for bb

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2011, 06:28:19 AM »
so? chicks structure is wery good for bb
Sure it is...it's decent....not very good...
The wide waist combined with the barrel torso gives a odd look, kinda like Matarazzo's, but it is better than Jay's.