Author Topic: Advice and Opinions...  (Read 1789 times)

charity1

• Getbig I
Advice and Opinions...
« on: February 10, 2011, 10:25:16 AM »
OK so I am 23 and I currently am 196 pounds, I just had my second and last baby 11m ago. I really want to get all this weight off but I am having the hardest time doing it! My husband is a total dick sometimes about it and he thinks that's motivation but it is the exact opposite! I mean i am not super fat, i am 5'9 but still look pretty bad and I am just real flabby. I am trying to start running but i smoke and I am trying to quit but that makes running even harder because i cant breath... I just really want to lose this weight asap! So if any body has some personal experience and advice or anything like that, it would be greatly appreciated! Oh ya and workout plans with alot of cardio
CharityDanielle

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: Advice and Opinions...
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 11:32:18 AM »
sex or situps

xxx
Linda

sadly, you'll also need to quit drinking 10 beers every night...

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 01:46:17 PM »
Charity, contact newmustachemom, her transformation is legendary

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 04:07:29 PM »
Put a treadmill in front of the tv. Walk 30 minutes every day at a normal pace, while you watch your favorite shows and movies.  A year from now, increase it to 45 minutes. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 04:17:10 PM »
Hi and welcome...not for nothing but its funny how the day after a new "female" poster gets put in time out another one pops ups... :-\

at any rate...

consistency in exercise and nutrition are key, figure how many calories your getting every day and keep that at or below your target intake for each day.

dont just do cardio you need weights as well

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 04:49:44 PM »
t its funny how the day after a new "female" poster gets put in time out another one pops ups... :-\

hang about change of subject, off on a tangent here, what are you saying?  

We have "women" showing up on our lovely Girly Board (when there are but 5 or 10 of us), immediately going elsewhere and getting banned and sent to Time Out?  Are they not gimmicks?  Is Ron in charge of Time Out or is he dabbling in and out of Time Out and creating a harem there...

madly
xxx
Linda

what were we talking about?  Oh yeah, weight loss.  Cut out the junk food, your brain has maybe already probably gone.  

you know, all that Buddism Zen stuff?   You are what you eat, your body is your temple.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 06:52:19 PM »

hang about change of subject, off on a tangent here, what are you saying?  

We have "women" showing up on our lovely Girly Board (when there are but 5 or 10 of us), immediately going elsewhere and getting banned and sent to Time Out?  Are they not gimmicks?  Is Ron in charge of Time Out or is he dabbling in and out of Time Out and creating a harem there...

madly
xxx
Linda

what were we talking about?  Oh yeah, weight loss.  Cut out the junk food, your brain has maybe already probably gone.  

you know, all that Buddism Zen stuff?   You are what you eat, your body is your temple.
that crafty bastard... :D

charity1

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2011, 09:15:05 PM »
Hey everybody thanks for the advice and stuff, sorry to throw my life story out there... I
 just needed some advice and thought that this would be a great place to get it and it was!!! so super glad and thanks again
charity danielle :D :D :D
CharityDanielle

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2011, 11:16:30 AM »
OK so I am 23 and I currently am 196 pounds, I just had my second and last baby 11m ago. I really want to get all this weight off but I am having the hardest time doing it! My husband is a total dick sometimes about it and he thinks that's motivation but it is the exact opposite! I mean i am not super fat, i am 5'9 but still look pretty bad and I am just real flabby. I am trying to start running but i smoke and I am trying to quit but that makes running even harder because i cant breath... I just really want to lose this weight asap! So if any body has some personal experience and advice or anything like that, it would be greatly appreciated! Oh ya and workout plans with alot of cardio

for those that know me here ...i mean know me well...know that my girl got really sick 5ish years ago (dual kidney failure)...anyhow..she gained weight after that

and I COULD CARE LESS  :-\

after a couple has progressed beyond the initial physical ...the physical just takes a back seat....i love my girl dearly and honestly dont care what she looks like. I believe that there is a progression of love that eventually transcends beyond the physical..and yes..this coming from an atheist (i dont believe in god...that doesn't necessarily mean i dont have an open mind...i just need god to show him/herself!)

bottom line...Charity...your husband might still find you just as attractive...i'm betting thats probably the case...the worry is ALL you. My girl worries...and verbalizes her worries and I honestly dont see why..and it often irritates me that she worries. I'm hers ...PERIOD...i'm not going anywhere till i die...and maybe not even after that.

I'm sure your hubby feels the same
carpe` vaginum!