Author Topic: Science of Sex Appeal--Mating Pool  (Read 6675 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Science of Sex Appeal--Mating Pool
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2011, 02:56:26 PM »
My wife doesn't look like me or my mom ,I hope this helps.

Your mom looks like your mom

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2011, 02:57:40 PM »
I would fucking kill myself if a girlfriend had a single trait or look of my goddamn mother. Similarities to myself? that's possible, in fact i think there is definately a pattern there.
Trans Milkshake.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2011, 02:59:10 PM »

;D

I would fucking kill myself if a girlfriend had a single trait or look of my goddamn mother.

Exactly

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2011, 03:15:04 PM »

fucking post of the day  ;D

I lol-ed outloud at work

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2011, 03:21:36 PM »
fucking post of the day  ;D

I lol-ed outloud at work

'Your mom' jokes are always good.

Not everyone appreciates them, though :'(

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2011, 03:24:16 PM »
Zero, zip, zilch, nada!
You are just saying that >:(

Well, she is a woman, now there! Something she has in common with your wife.... ;D

***Sometimes it is the opposite of our mothers that we are attracted to----hence "good" men from good homes like the opposite of Moms Dukes...you wife is fine shit, though ;)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2011, 03:25:16 PM »

I think they work best when there is something a little wrong/awkward about them  ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2011, 04:04:05 PM »
My mom is a total prude, and I'm by far the most attracted to sluts.

Only girl I ever really went for was pretty high-ranking, and well, I got owned.  I haven't recovered...

Also I hope guys really don't believe "looks are only 30%" of a girls equation or something to that effect.  Looks are very important to a woman -- not only for the sex itself, but looks tell them what their babies are going to look like!
Iwas trying to be polite...I concur with you on that issue...

magicuser

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2011, 02:24:29 AM »
its all about the body and a nice face  being clean a good smelling

:)

if you have cash of course you can pay for ass, thats easy

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2011, 03:10:53 AM »
I posted about this in the Ronnie (Jersey Shore) thread. That many of us tend to eventually pick what we "think" we are...
 Do you agree with these vids?

http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/science-of-sex-appeal-the-dating-and-mating-pool.html

http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/science-of-sex-appeal-out-of-your-league.html

First link, think its funny that they said that was a group was just 'average' in regards to physical attractiveness.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2011, 03:54:39 AM »
its all about the body and a nice face  being clean a good smelling
:)

if you have cash of course you can pay for ass, thats easy

Bullshit bullshit bullshit and what a load of crap! Been there done that.

The cash however... truth!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2011, 07:09:06 AM »

Only girl I ever really went for was pretty high-ranking, and well, I got owned.  I haven't recovered...

Also I hope guys really don't believe "looks are only 30%" of a girls equation or something to that effect.  Looks are very important to a woman -- not only for the sex itself, but looks tell them what their babies are going to look like!
i guess your father told  you your mom was bad in bed hence your choices?  And hence him leaving her? lol

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2011, 11:20:19 AM »
First link, think its funny that they said that was a group was just 'average' in regards to physical attractiveness.
Yeah, especially when there were some hot chicas in there. And there were the Mr. Square Jaws as well.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2011, 04:18:10 PM »
The 10 chick was like a 2 are you kidding me

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2011, 05:25:55 PM »

your mom appreciates them.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2011, 05:27:37 PM »

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2011, 05:43:38 PM »
you can always byes her a present that most times work to

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2011, 12:27:12 AM »

Also I hope guys really don't believe "looks are only 30%" of a girls equation or something to that effect.  Looks are very important to a woman -- not only for the sex itself, but looks tell them what their babies are going to look like!

My mom's a prude, too, (then I married one) and although I'm not into white trash or ghetto hoodrats, I do have a strong preference for the intellectual, slutty types. 

Agreed 100% on mating with the kids' looks in mind.  People may not like it, but the Beautiful People tend to have better lives than the un-beautiful. 

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2011, 01:56:01 AM »
hell with all of you... I'm gonna try these catch phrases next time I'm going out  8)

hahah

"im mistress of the night- and im mr of the universe"

"hello senorita, sprechen si love"

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2011, 03:14:30 AM »

Only girl I ever really went for was pretty high-ranking, and well, I got owned.  I haven't recovered...

I see a lot of guys say that looks arn't that important to a girl.

These guys need to stop believing what a girl says and look at real life.

When a girl says she wants a funny guy who she gets along with or whatever, she means she wants someone around her level of looks with those qualities. Not some ugly fat shit who is funny.

You look at couples, they generally are in the same ballpark if you ranked them out of 10 and a lot of the time have similar bodytypes. I used to work with a guy who did video's and photos for weddings on the weekends and we talked about this once. He said the vast majority of couples he would meet with were very similar in looks, you would get the odd one where the chick was significantly better and you could tell the guy had money. One of those was recent to him and he said she was such a fucking bitch when he met with them, the marriage only lasted two weeks because the guy figured her out pretty quick (and he was glad he still got paid!).

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2011, 07:34:37 AM »
I see a lot of guys say that looks arn't that important to a girl.

These guys need to stop believing what a girl says and look at real life.

When a girl says she wants a funny guy who she gets along with or whatever, she means she wants someone around her level of looks with those qualities. Not some ugly fat shit who is funny.

You look at couples, they generally are in the same ballpark if you ranked them out of 10 and a lot of the time have similar bodytypes. I used to work with a guy who did video's and photos for weddings on the weekends and we talked about this once. He said the vast majority of couples he would meet with were very similar in looks, you would get the odd one where the chick was significantly better and you could tell

the guy had money. One of those was recent to him and he said she was such a fucking bitch when he met with them, the marriage only lasted two weeks because the guy figured her out pretty quick (and he was glad he still got paid!).
dude should have figured it out before they got married...

A friend of mine were looking at wedding pics online, and I saw this one pic, the girl was decent, the dude looked like a gremlin--i said that she was looking for a safe dude to take care of her kids, sure enough, she had two daughters in the wedding pics

also, I had mentioned this to JNN, there was a wedding announcement in a local paper, the woman was straight banging, and was a teacher, the guy look like he was a off brand "King of Queens", and was a bank teller---where they lived teachers make serious money, about 25k more than a bank teller---if both were starting out. A co-worker said, "It must be the sex", I said, "no, dude is a 'safe guy'."
those dudes present no real threat, and will not stray...they tend to be real nice and have round faces, and doughy bodies...they score with the hotties---because they are searching for someone to put up with their bullshit, and be henpeck, and stay around...eventually, dude either gets wise, or worn down, and passively aggressively acts out.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2011, 12:42:25 PM »
dude should have figured it out before they got married...

A friend of mine were looking at wedding pics online, and I saw this one pic, the girl was decent, the dude looked like a gremlin--i said that she was looking for a safe dude to take care of her kids, sure enough, she had two daughters in the wedding pics

also, I had mentioned this to JNN, there was a wedding announcement in a local paper, the woman was straight banging, and was a teacher, the guy look like he was a off brand "King of Queens", and was a bank teller---where they lived teachers make serious money, about 25k more than a bank teller---if both were starting out. A co-worker said, "It must be the sex", I said, "no, dude is a 'safe guy'."
those dudes present no real threat, and will not stray...they tend to be real nice and have round faces, and doughy bodies...they score with the hotties---because they are searching for someone to put up with their bullshit, and be henpeck, and stay around...eventually, dude either gets wise, or worn down, and passively aggressively acts out.

She probably would been with a lot of better looking guys who just used her (because she's a pain in the ass to be with for any length of time) and she went for a lower end guy.

Wedding photos in the paper are an awesome source of entertainment, to see who the winners and losers are. Religion also can fuck things up from what i have seen, an ex's friend had a guy much hotter than her (she was fucking nothing) yet typical wog attitude she had a problem with him spending all his money going overseas and doing charity work. From that situation i thought Religion can just make the rules change for God  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2011, 01:23:57 PM »

hmm maybe that's why i seemed to get more interest from women when i was more doughy, i get far less by being in shape

E
E

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2011, 03:46:39 PM »
hmm maybe that's why i seemed to get more interest from women when i was more doughy, i get far less by being in shape

I think I'm at about the same level of interest.  Back then, I was young and in shape, but now I'm older and out of shape, but have money  (at least for now).

I mated strong, though, because I was just a twink (fit, but small).