Author Topic: Hello 2012 run: Sarah Palin hires a chief of staff  (Read 3788 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Hello 2012 run: Sarah Palin hires a chief of staff
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2011, 02:21:36 PM »
The thread is talking about her running in the election, not sitting on the side lines being a cheerleader.

And in hiring this guy - it is not indicative of anything since he has been hired to assist with SarahPac.  Could it be for a run?  Of course, but so far, that is not the official reason given.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2011, 02:24:57 PM »
The thread is talking about her running in the election, not sitting on the side lines being a cheerleader.

And my comment was she should not run, and instead support candidates like she did in 2010.  Your comment "(You mean as a dingbat who went on television and had a train wreck fall out of her mouth every time it opened?") really makes no sense when you look at the election results.  She was very effective at endorsing candidates. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2011, 02:28:57 PM »
And in hiring this guy - it is not indicative of anything since he has been hired to assist with SarahPac.  Could it be for a run?  Of course, but so far, that is not the official reason given.  

Two weeks before all the GOPers start throwing their hats into the ring, palin announces she just hired the guy who was on two presidential campaigns with the unique title "Chief of Staff", huh?

Yeah, I'm sure it's just a funny coincidence, Tommy.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2011, 02:58:37 PM »
And my comment was she should not run, and instead support candidates like she did in 2010.  Your comment "(You mean as a dingbat who went on television and had a train wreck fall out of her mouth every time it opened?") really makes no sense when you look at the election results.  She was very effective at endorsing candidates. 

My comment makes perfect sense in regards to the fact that I was talking about the last election that she ran in.  2008.

We have been saying that she is going to run for a while now, what is your excuse going to be when she decides to run and proves you wrong?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2011, 03:19:21 PM »
!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2011, 03:45:35 PM »
My comment makes perfect sense in regards to the fact that I was talking about the last election that she ran in.  2008.

We have been saying that she is going to run for a while now, what is your excuse going to be when she decides to run and proves you wrong?

You responded to my comments about her 2010 successes by talking about a 2008 failure.  Okay . . . .

I will not have an excuse.  I don't really care.  If she runs, she runs.  I don't think she should run.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2011, 03:50:22 PM »
Daniels/Thune w Sarah/bachamann et al storming nationally would beat obama badly.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

roccoginge

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2011, 10:09:11 PM »

I could care less who that piece of crap supports, and I dont care if she runs or not, I will vote for ANYONE over what we have now.   
very intelligent, my pitbull is smarter than her, and doesn't have lipstick.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2011, 12:29:32 PM »
very intelligent, my pitbull is smarter than her, and doesn't have lipstick.

LMAO!!!