Author Topic: Vegetables are the master of life giving and energy atleast 20-50% more energy  (Read 6610 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
you have to eat cabbages, turnip greens as if you were a goat or cow constantly chomping on plant to attain strength.
. who knows how old we could be if we truly ate enough vegetables like all the time munchin on them. many times ill have a load of turnip greens in my mouth munching on them while im painting
All vitamin C, Dr Linus Pauling discovered this my grandfather lived to be 100 eating this cabbage and potatoes daily he grew himself.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
i know because i have tried all ways of eating. but first you need to be keeping consistent track of your workouts in a given time to be able to document the difference.

i sat there after a set of lunges chomping and chomping on some turnip greens. well now i bought some rutabagas, red cabbage, green cabbage, romaine lettuce, and more turnip greens

i have some juice to wash it all down along with water,

you can almost feel the oxygen from these plants circulate in your bloodstream giving you dense vitamins and nutrients.

you dont have that full feeling for long on veggies, just relax after a few sets and eating veggies while you relax then as your stomach digests them quickly you are game to workout again for a few hard intense sets

b

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
caffeine gives me 683% more energy than any vegetable

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Vegtables
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2011, 02:02:22 AM »
You're just gonna keep getting fatter and fatter if you keep eating like a cow, constantly munching on something, chump. Remember, excess calories equals more and more added bodyfat.

GWAR

sometimes but i need to eat a boatload of veggies too. i do like the taste of beer but dont try to get drunk like i used to.

heres a vid i made especially for master swede

great tris bro

suckmymuscle

Why does Ron Avidan allow this guy to post here on Getbig? I don't get it. Obvious troll or retard. One of the two. In neither case he should be posting here. In the first, trolls are not allowed. In the second, where is his parental supervision to be posting here? Mentally handicapped people shouldn't be allowed to roam the internet because they might eventually come across people who might want to harm them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
Falcon master ignore the simple closed minded pumpkinheads,

please post more awesome songs to elevate my mind thoughts

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
  Why does Ron Avidan allow this guy to post here on Getbig? I don't get it. Obvious troll or retard. One of the two. In neither case he should be posting here. In the first, trolls are not allowed. In the second, where is his parental supervision to be posting here? Mentally handicapped people shouldn't be allowed to roam the internet because they might eventually come across people who might want to harm them.SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL
b

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Falcon knows his shit....it is pretty clear dude is constantly in the lab(living room, den, garage, whatever)
testing/developing/refining these theory's, i for one appreciate it....keep it coming.

Hi Johnny Failcon, aka Rami

SHOULDERS

sometimes but i need to eat a boatload of veggies too. i do like the taste of beer but dont try to get drunk like i used to.

heres a vid i made especially for master swede

hahaha, the irony is that all the dudes who give you shit don't look half as good as this. swede is a fucking midget and chinless queef with a head shaped like a lightbulb.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
hahaha, the irony is that all the dudes who give you shit don't look half as good as this. swede is a fucking midget and chinless queef with a head shaped like a lightbulb.

the key is to keep the glucose levels up but cleansing foods also a pound of cooked veggies per day plenty of water and fruit juice. i reccomend the HFCS type foods like non caffienated soda or pancakes with syrup before workouts to boost your glucose levels up high enough to attain the mood and mental state to workout

my genetics wont allow me to eat meat and keep my glucose levels up with pancakes and syrup. its always resulted in sore throats or mucus build up or acne
A

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
After Johnny's final metamorphosis.

SHOULDERS

the key is to keep the glucose levels up but cleansing foods also a pound of cooked veggies per day plenty of water and fruit juice. i reccomend the HFCS type foods like non caffienated soda or pancakes with syrup before workouts to boost your glucose levels up high enough to attain the mood and mental state to workout

my genetics wont allow me to eat meat and keep my glucose levels up with pancakes and syrup. its always resulted in sore throats or mucus build up or acne

hahaha, whatever dude, you looked best when you were eating tons of meat a few years back.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
hahaha, whatever dude, you looked best when you were eating tons of meat a few years back.

right and also getting sick as fuck and receeded my hair also acne on my face that you didnt see
A

GWAR

right and also getting sick as fuck and receeded my hair also acne on my face that you didnt see
it was the steroids that caused your hair recede and face to sprout acne not the meat

SHOULDERS

it was the steroids that caused your hair recede and face to sprout acne not the meat

;D