Author Topic: Fedor....Time to hang em' up.  (Read 11206 times)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Re: Fedor....Time to hang em' up.
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2011, 05:49:08 PM »
ok "mindspin" ::)

bench
boy " bench" so original.  ::)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2011, 05:53:37 PM »
boy " bench" so original.  ::)
...but so true...

bench

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2011, 06:04:52 PM »
...but so true...

bench

If you can prove that ill delete my account.  Ok " bench"?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2011, 09:33:44 PM »
If you can prove that ill delete my account.  Ok " bench"?
ok

bench

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2011, 11:46:58 PM »
can't say it was embarrassing it was a good fight. silva fought smart by taking it to the ground in the second because he knew fedor was getting his timing down. i am going to go on record and say overeem will win it all
irongearco.com

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2011, 08:19:16 AM »
can't say it was embarrassing it was a good fight. silva fought smart by taking it to the ground in the second because he knew fedor was getting his timing down. i am going to go on record and say overeem will win it all

Rogers will KO everyone and win the tourney.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2011, 10:55:50 AM »
Lol...mindspin is alive and well.  And smiling from ear to ear after seeing Fedor exposed...again!  Ha ha aha ahhahaha!!!
w

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2011, 10:58:23 AM »
Lol...mindspin is alive and well.  And smiling from ear to ear after seeing Fedor exposed...again!  Ha ha aha ahhahaha!!!

Did you know that you and I are a gimmick once again?

Didn't this happen last time Fedor was beaten?

haha ;D

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2011, 11:03:59 AM »

THE GRIM!!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2011, 11:05:58 AM »
Did you know that you and I are a gimmick once again?

Didn't this happen last time Fedor was beaten?

haha ;D

It's all they can go to....futile accusations, dick & ball talk and name calling.  It still doesn't change anything. Fedor was exposed....again!  lol
w

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2011, 11:23:11 AM »
It's all they can go to....futile accusations, dick & ball talk and name calling.  It still doesn't change anything. Fedor was exposed....again!  lol

Exposed how? He lost a fight, its hardly being exposed. Most fighters lose in their careers, it doesnt mean theyre 'exposed'  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2011, 12:01:07 PM »

like i said you would years before his first loss ::)

serious question, do you think trevor berbick is a better boxer than muhammad ali?

E
E

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2011, 12:10:59 PM »

Your favorite fighter was also exposed.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2011, 02:14:31 PM »
Your favorite fighter was also exposed.

Who's my favorite fighter and how was he exposed ???
w

suckmymuscle

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2011, 02:36:11 PM »

Fedor didn't lose. It was a doctor stoppage. The fight could have gone to the third round and then Fedor could have won the round or even found a way to win - he won the first round according to the judges' scores so if he won the third he would have won. Fedor only had a closed eye. He has fought and went on to the win in harder conditions like when he was knocked almost unconscious by Fujita and went on to win. Furthermore, Silva outweighted Fedor by 55 lbs!!!! That is the difference between Machida and BJ Penn! So if Machida or Shogun went on to beat BJ Penn, that would make them better fighters? C'mon dude. At the same bodyweight Fedor would have crushed Silva. It's obvious that Silva's huge strength and also reach advantage is what made him win the second round. You won't give Fedor any credit because you don't like the dude.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2011, 03:01:37 PM »
 Fedor didn't lose. It was a doctor stoppage. The fight could have gone to the third round and then Fedor could have won the round or even found a way to win - he won the first round according to the judges' scores so if he won the third he would have won. Fedor only had a closed eye.

to be honest I thought I saw signs of Silva starting to gas at the end of the second, but then again there was no argument from the Fedors corner when they stopped it...

I've seen worse thumpings that were allowed to continue for another round, but I'm thinking the doctor saw something in Fedors behavior between rounds that had him stopping it...

with an eye like that it's up to the fighter to convince the ref to let it go another round.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2011, 03:06:59 PM »
to be honest I thought I saw signs of Silva starting to gas at the end of the second, but then again there was no argument from the Fedors corner when they stopped it...

I've seen worse thumpings that were allowed to continue for another round, but I'm thinking the doctor saw something in Fedors behavior between rounds that had him stopping it...

with an eye like that it's up to the fighter to convince the ref to let it go another round.

I agree. See GSP vs Koscheck II ...an eye don't get no worse than that. Broken orbital and all. That stoppage made me question.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2011, 04:52:48 PM »
  Fedor didn't lose. It was a doctor stoppage. The fight could have gone to the third round and then Fedor could have won the round or even found a way to win - he won the first round according to the judges' scores so if he won the third he would have won. Fedor only had a closed eye. He has fought and went on to the win in harder conditions like when he was knocked almost unconscious by Fujita and went on to win. Furthermore, Silva outweighted Fedor by 55 lbs!!!! That is the difference between Machida and BJ Penn! So if Machida or Shogun went on to beat BJ Penn, that would make them better fighters? C'mon dude. At the same bodyweight Fedor would have crushed Silva. It's obvious that Silva's huge strength and also reach advantage is what made him win the second round. You won't give Fedor any credit because you don't like the dude.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Excuses excuses.  If he's outweighed by so much, what the fuck is he doing fighting at heavyweight?  Fat boy should go on a diet and make 205 ::)

w

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2011, 05:25:33 PM »
Excuses excuses.  If he's outweighed by so much, what the fuck is he doing fighting at heavyweight?  Fat boy should go on a diet and make 205 ::)

Because hes a fucking real man! Lets see Anderson Silva fight some heavyweights!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2011, 05:54:06 PM »
Excuses excuses.  If he's outweighed by so much, what the fuck is he doing fighting at heavyweight?  Fat boy should go on a diet and make 205.

Excuses my fucking ass. It goes to show how great Fedor is that, even past his prime, he can hold his own against a fighter who is a lean 55 lbs heavier than he is. He even won the first round! and Fedor wasn't KOd or submitted. It was stopped by the doctor arbitrarilly. Fedor could go on to win the third round and take the fight even though he was outweighted by 55 lbs. Exposed? Hardly. This is like saying that GSP would be exposed by Pat Berry if they fought and Berry, a lesser heavyweight, had defeated GSP. You obviously don't give a shit that Silva had a massive physics advantage over Fedor in this fight and yet Fedor was still able to hold his own. He won the first round and was still completely conscious at the end of the second round with only a closed left eye. C'mon...give Fedor a fucking break. This fight was far from a flat out defeat.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2011, 06:00:00 PM »

Exposed is getting grazed by a punch by a guy you can't take down and then mentally folding and throwing yourself on the ground and going fetal, or turning your back and running away or doing a spin a roonie whilst running away.
Predictions
 40/61

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2011, 06:53:58 PM »
this thread reminds me why I stopped posting in the MMA forum of getbig....
DAWG

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2011, 12:29:56 AM »

you are out of your mind. he won't even make it past barnett
irongearco.com

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2011, 05:42:01 AM »
this thread reminds me why I stopped posting in the MMA forum of getbig....
qft

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2011, 06:50:20 AM »
Exposed is getting grazed by a punch by a guy you can't take down and then mentally folding and throwing yourself on the ground and going fetal, or turning your back and running away or doing a spin a roonie whilst running away.

A 15 year veteran getting caught in a JJ 101 choke, followed by an ass whooping by a guy who was a 5-1 underdog is pretty much as exposed as a guy can get.  Fedor knows he's been exposed. Why do you think he's putting his tail between his legs and retiring?

Brock took a couple of ass-whooping's, has way more money than Ferdor, and still got back on the horse. Brock doesn't need to fight.