Author Topic: Strikforce - Props to Silva  (Read 8306 times)

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
Re: Props to Silva
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2011, 10:26:32 PM »
Overeem is gonna steamroll thru this tourney, Silva gets Ko'd.

spinnis

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2011, 10:27:33 PM »
I agree we will never see another HW fighter win that many times in a row without losing...but unless he's made enough $ to last him and his kids the rest off there lives then he should fight for as long as he can still compete...

if thats not the case I would be incredible surprised, hes no african american spending it all on cars and rims afterall lol.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2011, 10:28:56 PM »
if thats not the case I would be incredible surprised, hes no african american spending it all on cars and rims afterall lol.

agreed...dude probably has a lifetime supply off vodka and potatoes...dont need much else...
DAWG

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2011, 10:29:40 PM »
Overeem is gonna steamroll thru this tourney, Silva gets Ko'd.

Yes, by the looks of it tonight, he was on more shit than Ronnie Colemans off/on season cycle combined.

spinnis

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2011, 10:31:32 PM »
Yes, by the looks of it tonight, he was on more shit than Ronnie Colemans off/on season cycle combined.

too lazy to find the photo when they all stood next to each other the peess conference, he actually looked pretty small in clothes next to every other big dude.

edit* not the angle I was looking for but

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2011, 10:32:44 PM »
too lazy to find the photo when they all stood next to each other the peess conference, he actually looked pretty small in clothes next to every other big dude.

LOL like everyone else is drug free...gimme a break.

spinnis

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2011, 10:35:13 PM »
LOL like everyone else is drug free...gimme a break.

are you american?

why do americans always make stuff up to make themself seem right? its like a fucking trend in american forums lol.

tell me, where exactly did I claim everyone besides overreem was drug free?  ??? ???

tell me? if not then how on earth is that post of yours relevant to ANTYHING?  :)

ive had to say this a thousand times.. "where did I claim that?" and every single time I didnt.. and yet poeple post liek you do, I seriously dont get it..

would you mind explaining it for me once and for all? why did you respond like that?

because "gimme a break" doesnt make any sense at all when I havent made any claims about anything no?

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2011, 10:38:28 PM »
Swede

Sorry my bad, was quoting Coach...everyone is on something and he singled out Overeem.

spinnis

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2011, 10:39:50 PM »
Swede

Sorry my bad, was quoting Coach...everyone is on something and he singled out Overeem.

ok, then the same to you.

people do that to me at least once a day though while having a discussion and its irritating as fuck because it doesnt make any sense lol.

its a phenomenon ive never came across until posting on american forums.. thats why its so confusing.

spinnis

« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2011, 06:02:29 AM »

respectful guy. I like it when he answered the stupid question about if fedor asked it to be stopped.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2011, 06:13:10 AM »
how tall is fedor, and silvas chins is screamin acromegaly lål

spinnis

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2011, 06:20:18 AM »
how tall is fedor, and silvas chins is screamin acromegaly lål

6foot.

and yes he has acromegaly

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2011, 06:48:06 AM »
That's where the technique comes into play.

technique comes into play? the guy is 4 inches taller and 60 pounds heavier, you are showing how retard you are here.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2011, 07:04:30 AM »
technique comes into play? the guy is 4 inches taller and 60 pounds heavier, you are showing how retard you are here.

Yep, Fedor never fought a guy 4 inches taller and  40 lbs heavier before  ::).
                                                                                                                           PS: Go train your legs ,haha

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2011, 07:12:37 AM »
well, you can't stay on top forever. Fedor is almost 35, it seems like all the greats decline around this time. Couture was an exception, but seriously. It was a great run for fedor.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2011, 07:20:18 AM »

Right, he's the only one using PED's.  ::)

Wani

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2011, 10:30:59 AM »
You could see how scared he got at first when fedor tried to ko him lol.

he gets my props but didnt do Great. Got mount a bunch of times and even though hes 280 pounds Wioth a BJJ blackbelt he didnt manage to stop fedor, got a armtriangle Deep and didnt stop him, got a kneebar and didnt stop him, And he gassed and got lucky when they stopped it.

besides that he gets props  ;D
Em that was probably the worst beating ive ever seen in mma
That and Velasquez beating up the wwf fella

spinnis

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2011, 11:13:15 AM »
Em that was probably the worst beating ive ever seen in mma
That and Velasquez beating up the wwf fella

no wwf fellas have ever been in ufc

Wani

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2011, 11:16:09 AM »
no wwf fellas have ever been in ufc
Brock Lesnar

spinnis

« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2011, 11:19:24 AM »
Brock Lesnar

hes never been in wwf...

Wani

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2011, 11:25:47 AM »
hes never been in wwf...
World wrestling federation, no?
Well he was in one of the mock wrestling pantomimes

spinnis

« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2011, 11:27:37 AM »
World wrestling federation, no?
Well he was in one of the mock wrestling pantomimes

no,
yes,

che

• Getbig V
Re: Strikforce - Props to Silva
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2011, 11:39:05 AM »

5. Fedor Emelianenko vs Antonio Silva in a Quarterfinal Fight in the Strikeforce World Grand Prix Heavyweight Tournament

Round One: Fedor came out swinging for the fences in the opening twenty seconds of the fight throwing his famous overhand right. Silva seemed tentative in the opening minute and looked to counter strike. At 1:10 Silva clinched Fedor up against the cage and leaned on him, using his approximate fifty pound fight-time weight differential to his advantage. Referee Dan Miragliotta forced the fighters to separate due to a lack of action with 3:20 left in the fight.

Following the separation, Fedor began throwing wild punching combinations that he did not seem to set up, just a ready-set-throw type mentality. Very strange for a fighter who has been touted as the best in the world and very cerebral. Silva answered the combos by Fedor with some big counter punches to the head. Silva again pressed Fedor up against the cage with 2:25 remaining. Silva was more active so that the ref would not step in and break them up quickly like he did earlier in the round.

With 1:50 left in the round, Silva attempted to lift up Fedor and slam him down but was unable to due to Fedor having a standing guillotine choke applied. The submission hold led to Silva being the one to be taken down. Fedor immediately jumped to half guard on top of Silva. Silva attempted to lock in a heel lock from his back but was unable to cinch it in, but did cause Fedor to get back to his feet. Fedor again jumped to half guard.

With a minute left, Fedor landed a half a dozen punches before attempting a kimura that he was unable to lock in and both fighters were back on their feet with fifty-five seconds left. Silva again pressed Fedor back up against the cage and leaned on him. With twenty seconds left, Silva backed off, got the better of Fedor in a punching exchange, and scored a takedown with ten seconds left, closing out the round on top of Fedor.

WTF  ??? I didn't copy and paste that, Ron leave my posts alone.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2011, 11:57:03 AM »
no,
yes,

;D

Actually, didn't Brock sign up when it was still called the WWF?

spinnis

« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2011, 12:03:14 PM »
;D

Actually, didn't Brock sign up when it was still called the WWF?

hmm they changed names and brock signed same year, pretty sure it was after though.

"Lesnar debuted on WWF television on the March 18, 2002 episode of Raw,"

holy shit I might be wrong  :o