Author Topic: Wife beating etiquette.... as told by the Prophet Mohammod  (Read 5708 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Wife beating etiquette.... as told by the Prophet Mohammod
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2011, 04:56:46 PM »
That was my first love and I made the mistake of falling in love with a girl who I didn't know was a cheating whore. She was tall and had the looks of a model and was beautiful. The piece of shit was cheating on me and when she was sleeping in my bed when her phone received a txt from her other boyfriend who was paying her money cuz his name was listed as "Businessman" in her phone, I told him all about us and her other guy. I texted the guy too who was her Filipino boyfriend working in another province about me and the businessman, and gave them both each others contact details. Deleted the txts afterwards but next day she found out cuz 1 or both of the guys told her to f off and I didnt even see it coming BAM.

I stood up, may have been bleeding or a cut on my lip cant remember, I was thinking u fuking #girl u cheat on me and u hit me like its my fault? I wanted to slap her back to show her not to fuk with a man ever again cuz even if we're not physically big our strength is far greater cuz we got the gift of testosterone unlike their pathetic estrogen asses, and this was her fault to begin with. It took me a good few months to get over her, I was completely crushed like nothing before that cuz I thought this was it and I found my soulmate to be with forever, that was when I almost committed suicide and started taking antidepressants. Particularly difficult too cuz I dont have family or any1 to turn to for comfort, I'm pretty much alone in the world.

But these days I realise they're all miserable whores and probably don't have a heart anymore to fall in love. I only wish I meet someone like her now cuz she was a solid 8.5, decent personality, enough intelligence, incredible sex appeal. I had an amazing 6 7 months with her and if only I had not fallen in love and not confronted her and pretended not to know about her other guys I may still be having those amazing times, unbelievable sex, great convo, billiards and badminton partner. I was actually happy the first time in my life those 6 months. I felt happiness but it was ripped away from me in dramatic fashion. But I was so in love with her I just couldnt help it, when I found out I can't even describe how I felt, it was the lowest of lows and I came so close to suicide thankfully I didnt jump off that ferry in the middle of the sea at 2am, scared me too much I stook by the edge broke out in a cold sweat and was like fuck I cant do this, the sky looks black, sea looks black, and I cant swim, looks like such a painful way to go.

Expose the whore... post pictures of her snatch

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2011, 05:09:48 PM »
Expose the whore... post pictures of her snatch

Would if I had some. That was a period where I was absent from getbig, was just having such an incredibly good time and had no time for this bullshit.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2011, 05:22:23 PM »
I didn't say there were no slaves, just that the verses referring to slaves refer to indentured servants, not the Jews, who were unwilling slaves of Egypt.  The pope didn't start the crusades on a whim because he felt like it, there were mass killings of Christians by Muslims which started it all.  Again, women have been discriminated heavily in ALL cultures, it's not relegated towards any single religion or culture, hell they are still treated like dogs by many Muslim cultures.  Your point is what exactly?  Trying to defend Islam by painting Christianity as just as evil isn't a war you're going to win.  As much as I detest the "christian" church, pope etc, at least they've gotten their shit together somewhat and aren't living like it's the 1100's like most Muslim cultures are.

My point is that it is important to recognize the fallacies of all religions, not just Muslims (as is typically done on this site and people in general in America). Most people ignore the facts that I brought up.

"Christianity is a good religion...too bad nobody practices it"- Gandhi

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2011, 06:19:09 PM »
My point is that it is important to recognize the fallacies of all religions, not just Muslims (as is typically done on this site and people in general in America). Most people ignore the facts that I brought up.

And that's something we can both agree on.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2011, 06:19:54 PM »

muslim sympathizer reported  >:(

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2011, 06:26:52 PM »

Who are you, and why have you brought sense to this thread?

"The force is strong in this one."

what I find truly odd, is that the Muslim extremist mofos yell about America but don't see their very rich brethren who like to buy every single exotic car known to man, and do nothing more than rip and run up and down the roads, and then go to the UK and mess around with Euro women...these mofos are having their "paradise" on earth now---yet behind close doors give to the extremist organizations to shut their mouths up...funny, give money to destroy the countries you enjoy your paradise in...

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2011, 12:05:35 AM »
what I find truly odd, is that the Muslim extremist mofos yell about America but don't see their very rich brethren who like to buy every single exotic car known to man, and do nothing more than rip and run up and down the roads, and then go to the UK and mess around with Euro women...these mofos are having their "paradise" on earth now---yet behind close doors give to the extremist organizations to shut their mouths up...funny, give money to destroy the countries you enjoy your paradise in...

there ya go. nail just hit on head...

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2011, 12:52:54 AM »
I am a mini beast

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2011, 05:23:10 AM »
to the idiots out there...

this isnt to say to openly and feely beat woman people

But in the extreeme  case that a person does , then stilll he cannot do certain things

Why do yourll hate and think bad of everyone else religion , or should i say JUST ISLAM.You know why> because you have been programmed to

Islam gave science to scientists , go ahead and read verses , search for them.Verses stating the EXACT cycle a child goes through when born , how all sensitivty LIES IN THE SKIN , the way rain is formed etc....http://www.quranandscience.com/...no i mean seriously go ahead read it instead of having a biased opinion and letting others tell you their version of "ISLAM"

Today  man lets his own daughter wear  the skimpiest outfits - and guess what that leads to? how are you protecting her "o brilliant fathers"? shes had sex so many times its unreal , -remember that YOUR honour gone , so where do you stand ?

the blind will remain as such

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2011, 05:34:03 AM »
I thought women like to be beaten  :-\

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2011, 05:37:16 AM »
I thought women like to be beaten  :-\

your mom does....  8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2011, 05:49:14 AM »
Sounds, good where do I sign up?  Eagerly awaiting on rape etiquette.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!