Author Topic: Jay Cutler's update video(why always slamming weights?)  (Read 9309 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Jay Cutler's update video(why always slamming weights?)
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2011, 01:10:51 AM »
 Kinda looks like he's training harder though.

Maybe he knows people are talking shit about his lazy training so he's trying to step it up for the camera.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Re: Jay Cutler's update video(Feb 12th,2011)
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2011, 01:59:35 AM »
He looks like he struggling to carry that much size... his heart is working hard
There is no doubt that powrlifters are more functional than bbers... it seems that Jay is having trouble just by walking  ???
S

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2011, 02:20:21 AM »

Exactly, especially what had happened to him when he was prepping for the olympia. That sounded scary and he described it like it was near death experience.

But out of all of them, he is the only one pulling in that kind of cash, but what good is it when you drop dead. BBing is a weird "sport." I would have got out on top and just live a normal healthy life, but that's just me.
Back in the early 2000's there was pic of him in Flex, and his facer and neck were bright red, I believe the article stated that his blood pressure had ballooned to a dangerous level, and thankfully, his wife who is a nurse had it taken care of...He was apparently overseas, and the pic showed them near a Naval vessel...he was pushing 290-300 pounds at the time...He is not made to carry Ronnie weight on that frame, very few can.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2011, 08:09:42 AM »
There is no doubt that powrlifters are more functional than bbers... it seems that Jay is having trouble just by walking  ???

300 lbs of living muscle tissue

compared to

200lbs of muscle and 150lbs of FAT ASSNESS = yeah a powerlifter gets around better cause they carry FAT

just like how a FAT GRL can strole thru walmart no prob but rocked up monsters make it to egg white isle and its hard

muscle is living tissue weighin more than fat, requiring oxygen, glycogen, hormones -------

being a fat ass'd powerlifter just means eating alot of bacon, farting alot, wearing pants with a 'drawstring' , and never being looked at as a serious health professional cause your a fat ass'd lump of lard

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: Jay Cutler's update video(why always slamming weights?)
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2011, 09:54:16 AM »
Slamming the rack...pointless.  I do the same weight at 205lbs, you hear nothing.
It usually goes with the roid big man mentality.  Guys like this run rampant.
I once saw a guy @5' 4" literally throw 135lbs 1 foot back on the rack, after doing a set.
The number of douches at a Gold's Gym is astonishing.
At least Cutler has a few Olympia titles and gets paid plenty for his drug use, can't say much for the other guys at Gold's...but they do "compete" though. ::)
N

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2011, 11:17:59 AM »
300 lbs of living muscle tissue

compared to

200lbs of muscle and 150lbs of FAT ASSNESS = yeah a powerlifter gets around better cause they carry FAT

just like how a FAT GRL can strole thru walmart no prob but rocked up monsters make it to egg white isle and its hard

muscle is living tissue weighin more than fat, requiring oxygen, glycogen, hormones -------

being a fat ass'd powerlifter just means eating alot of bacon, farting alot, wearing pants with a 'drawstring' , and never being looked at as a serious health professional cause your a fat ass'd lump of lard
It seems that I hurt some feelings... take it easy... You said that bbers are serious health professionals? eheheheh... ok... Are you saying that Jay is better athlete tha Konstantin Konstantinov or Koklyaev?

S

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2011, 11:26:57 AM »
Why he lift dings up, put slam dem dhaon? ???
 one of rules there :NO SLAMMING WEIGHTS! ::)

and barbells must use collars...