Author Topic: Vince Basile vs. Vince Goodrum -  (Read 39218 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Vince Basile vs. Vince Goodrum -
« Reply #125 on: June 20, 2021, 09:51:20 AM »
I beaten him so badly over the years to where he should ho out and pick cotton

Brutal
T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #126 on: June 20, 2021, 11:03:15 AM »

Isn't that a black thing
Q

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #127 on: June 20, 2021, 06:41:07 PM »

Lol. You are exceptionally resilient because you are devoid of much sense and have no shame whatsoever!

homebodybuilding

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: June 21, 2021, 04:51:02 AM »
I beaten him so badly over the years to where he should go out and pick cotton

The ultimate owning was you getting man spit in your face. You walked away like a little bitch.  ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #129 on: June 21, 2021, 06:31:36 AM »
The ultimate owning was you getting man spit in your face. You walked away like a little bitch.  ::)

You act like that bothers me??..he died a pretty horrible death.  I wouldnt wish that on anyone so its not like i feel the need to settle up with him or something .  I mean , it was like 14 years ago.🤣
A

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: June 21, 2021, 07:40:39 AM »
does the bicep supinator have a webcam?

we need a live debate

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #131 on: June 21, 2021, 07:41:43 AM »

Lol. You are exceptionally resilient because you are devoid of much sense and have no shame whatsoever!

Don't you think its long about time you and Goodrum do a debate online like he did w Vegan NO GAINS?   

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: June 21, 2021, 09:55:00 AM »
does the bicep supinator have a webcam?

we need a live debate

It is the new upgraded SmartSupinator 2.0.  Comes equipped with wifi.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #133 on: June 21, 2021, 11:58:32 AM »
Don't you think its long about time you and Goodrum do a debate online like he did w Vegan NO GAINS?

He is too big of a chicken to do that...i am willing to set it up.
A

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #134 on: June 21, 2021, 12:04:25 PM »

Set it up! You could select a topic you are both familiar with such as muscle hypertrophy or bodybuilding contest prep.

Vince Basile, do you have any terms for this debate?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: June 21, 2021, 12:09:43 PM »
Set it up! You could select a topic you are both familiar with such as muscle hypertrophy or bodybuilding contest prep.

Vince Basile, do you have any terms for this debate?

This needs to happen and OMR is the mod. 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #136 on: June 21, 2021, 12:38:13 PM »
Basile, are you too scared to debate Goodrum?

Goodrum wants to set it up!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #137 on: June 22, 2021, 04:17:47 AM »
Basile, are you too scared to debate Goodrum?

Goodrum wants to set it up!

Why would anyone want to debate a certified dope on YouTube? Basically, you know, I have better things to do with my time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: June 22, 2021, 04:19:00 AM »
Why would anyone want to debate a certified dope on YouTube? Basically, you know, I have better things to do with my time.

Come on - he associated you w Nambla on the web.  You need to defend your honor. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #139 on: June 22, 2021, 04:57:49 AM »

Better things to do with your time???  You really are in fumes at this point in your life.  Come on you fucking coward..  take so much shit about me debating so you shouldnt have ant problem debating me
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #140 on: June 22, 2021, 05:14:51 AM »

Better things to do with your time???  You really are in fumes at this point in your life.  Come on you fucking coward..  take so much shit about me debating so you shouldnt have ant problem debating me

Everyone could see that you simply do not know how to do a debate. Basically, you know, you are an ignorant buffoon. You deserve all the shit you get on Getbig and elsewhere.

You used to boast that you were related to a professional bodybuilder. Several guessed it might be Shawn Ray. However, for some obscure reason you can't disclose who this pro bodybuilder is.

I wonder why that is? Basically, you know, he probably would deny he is related to you!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #141 on: June 22, 2021, 05:22:21 AM »
BASILE FEARS GOODRUM.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: June 22, 2021, 05:56:52 AM »
Everyone could see that you simply do not know how to do a debate. Basically, you know, you are an ignorant buffoon. You deserve all the shit you get on Getbig and elsewhere.

You used to boast that you were related to a professional bodybuilder. Several guessed it might be Shawn Ray. However, for some obscure reason you can't disclose who this pro bodybuilder is.

I wonder why that is? Basically, you know, he probably would deny he is related to you!

Just Debate Goodrum for F's Sake already. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #143 on: June 22, 2021, 06:13:33 AM »
Just Debate Goodrum for F's Sake already.

I have absolutely no interest in debating anything with a dickhead like Goodrum. I despise the buffoon.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #144 on: June 22, 2021, 06:16:14 AM »
I have absolutely no interest in debating anything with a dickhead like Goodrum. I despise the buffoon.
Goodrum did prove he was as stupid as he looks.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #145 on: June 22, 2021, 06:57:26 AM »

Youve been talking shit to me for over 15 years so i dont see why youre scared to debate.
A

homebodybuilding

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: June 22, 2021, 07:41:10 AM »

But against a younger man who spat in your face you never set it up did you?
stop being a complete ass on here.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #147 on: June 22, 2021, 09:09:58 AM »

Youve been talking shit to me for over 15 years so i dont see why youre scared to debate.

You see why I won't debate you....because you are a liar and bullshitter. What you call 'talking shit to you' is my calling you out for the bullshit you post here. Anyone who has been here a long time knows you are a fool. You are a champion of owning yourself silly. You have started so many threads in the past that ended up the same....people laughing and making fun of you. Remember how you were going to open a studio, clinic, or gym? You told us the bank manager was 'licking his lips' hoping you would get government money for some project in the sky. You slipped on a soda bottle at a pre-paid legal convention so couldn't post a photo or something like that. You haven't achieved much in life. You live alone and frugally but always boast about having something that might impress others. You belittle me because I call you out for your bullshit. You can't get even with the anonymous Flotsam here so pick on targets like me. I mean, why would a gay man try to humiliate a straight guy by opening a site in his name and linking it to NAMBLA? That is a disgusting thing to do. You even posted my name with my bodybuilding title. You are a true low life.

You boasted that your IQ was 131. Clearly it is about 2 standard deviations below that. Then you told us you obtained a PhD degree but you bought it with a donation! You tell me I have nothing left in my life except to die. Then you invite me to debate you? Have you lost your frigging mind? I despise you, Melvin Goodrum.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: June 22, 2021, 09:15:03 AM »
You see why I won't debate you....because you are a liar and bullshitter. What you call 'talking shit to you' is my calling you out for the bullshit you post here. Anyone who has been here a long time knows you are a fool. You are a champion of owning yourself silly. You have started so many threads in the past that ended up the same....people laughing and making fun of you. Remember how you were going to open a studio, clinic, or gym? You told us the bank manager was 'licking his lips' hoping you would get government money for some project in the sky. You slipped on a soda bottle at a pre-paid legal convention so couldn't post a photo or something like that. You haven't achieved much in life. You live alone and frugally but always boast about having something that might impress others. You belittle me because I call you out for your bullshit. You can't get even with the anonymous Flotsam here so pick on targets like me. I mean, why would a gay man try to humiliate a straight guy by opening a site in his name and linking it to NAMBLA? That is a disgusting thing to do. You even posted my name with my bodybuilding title. You are a true low life.

You boasted that your IQ was 131. Clearly it is about 2 standard deviations below that. Then you told us you obtained a PhD degree but you bought it with a donation! You tell me I have nothing left in my life except to die. Then you invite me to debate you? Have you lost your frigging mind? I despise you, Melvin Goodrum.

:D

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #149 on: June 22, 2021, 09:19:28 AM »
Vince B showing why he will always be a Getbig legend, lol. The old heavyweight still packs a knockout punch!