Author Topic: Big bloated juicer at my gym died of heart attack  (Read 23826 times)

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
Big bloated juicer at my gym died of heart attack
« on: February 16, 2011, 04:08:28 PM »
There was this guy at my gym about 5'10" weighing 280 or so. I spoke to him a lot...guy's face was always beet red and round as a pumpkin. I heard him telling a guy next to me that he was on 2000 mg of sustanon a week along with 600 mg of tren and took 7 or 8 anadrols a day, along with about 10iu's of growth a day. I heard the guy ask him if he ever got his lipids checked. He said, "Nah, I don't worry about that shit. That's for wusses." Heard today he had a heart attack and died..age 31. I'm sure the juice had nothing to do with it though.  ;)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Big bloated juicer at my gym died of heart attack
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 04:11:24 PM »
Guys in the gym with permanently beet-red faces need interventions..
O

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 04:13:56 PM »
not everyone can handle the Cutler stack

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 04:18:38 PM »
your next LORD OF THE ROIDZ

PickaPeck

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 04:21:51 PM »
I blame it on McDonalds.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 04:22:48 PM »
muscles or not, no guy that is 5'10 should be 280, that's hard on the heart

E
E

GWAR

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2011, 04:28:34 PM »
There was this guy at my gym about 5'10" weighing 280 or so. I spoke to him a lot...guy's face was always beet red and round as a pumpkin. I heard him telling a guy next to me that he was on 2000 mg of sustanon a week along with 600 mg of tren and took 7 or 8 anadrols a day, along with about 10iu's of growth a day. I heard the guy ask him if he ever got his lipids checked. He said, "Nah, I don't worry about that shit. That's for wusses." Heard today he had a heart attack and died..age 31. I'm sure the juice had nothing to do with it though.  ;)
was his name nick marshall ?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2011, 04:47:39 PM »
This guy at my gym croaked a while back; he hovered around 280-295.  Heart attack.  When I see lower legs get dark, red, or discolored like this I always take it as a bad sign. :-[

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2011, 04:51:50 PM »
This guy at my gym croaked a while back; he hovered around 280-295.  Heart attack.  When I see lower legs get dark, red, or discolored like this I always take it as a bad sign. :-[

If his face looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp then I'll be damned, that is your perfect dude!
O

GWAR

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2011, 04:53:21 PM »
you know you can be charged for giving some one H.I.V right ? maybe you should delete this post and contact your lawyer

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2011, 05:02:12 PM »

Jesus H Christ!! Is this a pic of the actual guy you are talking about? How in the fuk can someone not tell that they look like death. What a shame though. I am sure that diet as well as other factors are involved. Most of these guys are on all kinds on stimulants too. Steroids alone do not cause people to drop dead at an early age.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2011, 05:02:40 PM »

at least he died big!  ::)

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2011, 05:13:13 PM »
at least he died big!  ::)
All kidding aside, if you "use" in an intelligent way, you don't have to clog up your arteries or send your blood pressure through the roof. Oh, and the guy I was talking about never planned to compete...just enjoyed recreational Permabulking.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2011, 05:20:27 PM »
Jesus H Christ!! Is this a pic of the actual guy you are talking about? How in the fuk can someone not tell that they look like death. What a shame though. I am sure that diet as well as other factors are involved. Most of these guys are on all kinds on stimulants too. Steroids alone do not cause people to drop dead at an early age.

Yeah that was him. He wasn't a friend... just a gym acquaintance, someone I saw training every now and then.  How do you tell someone they look unhealthy--or worse--like they are headed for the grave?  Maybe he knew?  Maybe he didn't care?  Maybe he thought it was inevitable?  We didn't have a rapport such that I felt I could go there.  Didn't this happen to Don Youngblood too?   His friends and family must have seen that he was looking unhealthy toward the end. ???

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2011, 05:22:13 PM »
Not everyone can be as healthy as "Fist".  8% BF, needs to fill out a little.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2011, 05:50:57 PM »
Didn't D'arezzo have a heart attack as well?  I don't remember the details but wasn't it right before a contest?  :-[

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2011, 07:02:31 PM »
Didn't D'arezzo have a heart attack as well?  I don't remember the details but wasn't it right before a contest?  :-[

Yeah he did. He was warned about competing. I was at that show and I think it was no coincidence that he died that close to a show. Diuretics played a role if not the entire reason.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2011, 07:08:41 PM »
Steroids are just plain fucking stupid for anyone to use.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2011, 07:10:09 PM »
Diet plays a huge role in plaque build up. I know two guys who have been using for almost 20 years each. Both these guys almost never take a break. Both of them do not use any other type of drugs or stimulants nor have they ever drank alcohol. I finally got on of them to get their arteries checked for blockage. Turns out he has one artery that is 5% blocked and the rest are totally clear. This is actually better than most of the population his age.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2011, 07:10:16 PM »
Yeah he did. He was warned about competing. I was at that show and I think it was no coincidence that he died that close to a show. Diuretics played a role if not the entire reason.

yea I was gonna say he had a electolyte imbalance

Hypochloremia

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2011, 07:11:03 PM »

explain instead of trolling.
b

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2011, 07:11:31 PM »

An opinion.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2011, 07:14:29 PM »

so is weighing 280 at 5'10

E
E

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2011, 07:15:15 PM »

Then why do/did you use them?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2011, 07:18:24 PM »
so is weighing 280 at 5'10

E

Can't argue with that.  Wether it is fat or muscle, the heart does not like to pump blood through that much body mass plain and simple. :-\