Author Topic: Liberal Hatefest in Wisconsin to protest budget cuts. Video  (Read 11830 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Liberal Hatefest in Wisconsin to protest budget cuts. Video
« Reply #125 on: February 19, 2011, 07:07:37 PM »
1.  Fire every teacher who uses a fraudulent note. 

2.  Every MD who issued one of these fraudulent letters needs to have his license suspended or be called to account. 

3.  Andrew Breitbart again punked the communist left. 

4.  These public unions have no idea how good they have it relative to the private sector. 

5.  Jesse Jacksons' appearance was great for the governor and doomed the protesters. 

6.  This is coming across the nation and these public unions better get on board quick or risk losing everything.     

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: February 19, 2011, 09:57:38 PM »
I normally dont listen to Sean Hannity because his conservatism isnt quite tempered enough for me, he goes along with the conservative herd mentality a little too much. But he said something that rang true on Friday. He says that he would love for teachers to make $200000 a year if they could. But that just isnt the world that we live in. Its always been common knowledge that these types of jobs are the places where you dont expect to make a lot of money. In fact, a lot of these people go into these types of jobs not expecting to be doing it thier whole life.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #127 on: February 19, 2011, 10:13:17 PM »
I normally dont listen to Sean Hannity because his conservatism isnt quite tempered enough for me, he goes along with the conservative herd mentality a little too much. But he said something that rang true on Friday. He says that he would love for teachers to make $200000 a year if they could. But that just isnt the world that we live in. Its always been common knowledge that these types of jobs are the places where you dont expect to make a lot of money. In fact, a lot of these people go into these types of jobs not expecting to be doing it thier whole life.

I'm sorry, but I disagree with him. Most teachers are morons. I say this having grown up around them (my mother was a public school teacher and principal in NYC) and because throughout my life I have been in contact with them constantly. There are exceptions; but by and large most of them are barely more intelligent than the students they teach and some are twice as lazy. You know why the unions are scared shitless over classroom performance being a measurement of firing/ hiring, salaries and pensions? Because the lazy slobs in their ranks will be forced to justify why they should keep their jobs. Parents of course are to blame as well (especially in minority communities excluding Asians), but at the end of the day, teaching isn't the same thing as collecting garbage or counting out exact change at a toll booth. Having a masters degree and being given the responsibility to shape the young minds of America is a challenging but simeltaneously rewarding job (if it is your calling in life and you have the work ethic and talent). The problem is, these fucks in the UFT think teaching is the same thing as unskilled labor. It's not. These leeches need to be reminded of that.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #128 on: February 20, 2011, 07:17:55 AM »
Pelosi: I'm Proud of Wisconsin Dems Who Fled
Saturday, 19 Feb 2011 12:09 PM

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi says she's proud of the Democratic state senators in Wisconsin who high-tailed it over the border rather than stay in Madison to face a vote that's extremely unpopular with public-sector employees, The Hill reports.

More than a dozen Democratic lawmakers left the state Thursday before the Senate could vote on a bill that would slash the pay, benefits and collective bargaining rights for unionized public employees.

“I saw some of them speak on TV, and they were very proud of the action that they took. I’m very proud of what they are doing,” Pelosi said. “They’re standing up for the rights of America's workingmen and -women to have a voice at the table about their jobs and their futures. So yes, I support them.”

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/nancy-pelosi-wisconsin-unions/2011/02/19/id/386733

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 20, 2011, 07:24:57 AM »
She is a disgusting pofs.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #130 on: February 20, 2011, 10:47:04 AM »
BREAKING NEWS: Packers Captain Charles Woodson Stands With Wisconsin's Workers

Dave Zirin
Sports correspondent, The Nation Magazine
Posted: February 20, 2011 11:50 AM

Already multiple members of the Super Bowl winning Green Bay Packers have taken public stands against the frightening, dictatorial, anti-union rampage of Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker. These pro athletes have chosen to link arms with the tens of thousands of nurses, teachers, and firefighters standing as one against Governor Walker's efforts to destroy their unions and drive them into poverty. It's been remarkable to see a steady stream of players from the only non-profit, fan owned team in American sports, lend their voice to this fight.
Yet none of the Packers who've spoken out, have had the profile, respect, or cultural currency of the latest member of the team to stand strong with Wisconsin's working families: Charles Woodson. Woodson is the team's defensive icon. A former Heisman trophy winner at the University of Michigan, NFL defensive player of the year, and perennial pro-bowler, his voice will evoke cheers at the capital and shockwaves in the Governor's office. The team's defensive captain is also the acknowledged emotion leader of the team, charged with pumping them up at halftime and making speeches after the game. He was the person who said during the playoffs, "The President doesn't want to watch us in the Super Bowl? We'll go see him! Say White House on three!" This much watched youtube moment, certainly takes on a different meaning right now.
By the way, Charles Woodson is also one of the team's union reps. Without further preamble, here is his statement announcing his stand with Wisconsin's working families. (Aaron Rodgers? You're on deck.)

STATEMENT FROM GREEN BAY PACKER CHARLES WOODSON IN SUPPORT OF WORKING FAMILIES IN WISCONSIN
Last week I was proud when many of my current and former teammates announced their support for the working families fighting for their rights in Wisconsin. Today I am honored to join with them. Thousands of dedicated Wisconsin public workers provide vital services for Wisconsin citizens. They are the teachers, nurses and child care workers who take care of us and our families. These hard working people are under an unprecedented attack to take away their basic rights to have a voice and collectively bargain at work.
It is an honor for me to play for the Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers and be a part of the Green Bay and Wisconsin communities. I am also honored as a member of the NFL Players Association to stand together with working families of Wisconsin and organized labor in their fight against this attempt to hurt them by targeting unions. I hope those leading the attack will sit down with Wisconsin's public workers and discuss the problems Wisconsin faces, so that together they can truly move Wisconsin forward.
Charles Woodson, Green Bay Packer cornerback and one of the team's elected representatives to the players union.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 20, 2011, 01:06:41 PM »
Math is math.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #132 on: February 20, 2011, 01:27:09 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Haha.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 20, 2011, 02:34:36 PM »
The docs handing out fake slips need to be fined and sanctioned. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #134 on: February 20, 2011, 02:47:51 PM »

Dave Zirin
Sports correspondent, The Nation Magazine
Posted: February 20, 2011 11:50 AM

Already multiple members of the Super Bowl winning Green Bay Packers have taken public stands against the frightening, dictatorial, anti-union rampage of Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker. These pro athletes have chosen to link arms with the tens of thousands of nurses, teachers, and firefighters standing as one against Governor Walker's efforts to destroy their unions and drive them into poverty. It's been remarkable to see a steady stream of players from the only non-profit, fan owned team in American sports, lend their voice to this fight.
Yet none of the Packers who've spoken out, have had the profile, respect, or cultural currency of the latest member of the team to stand strong with Wisconsin's working families: Charles Woodson. Woodson is the team's defensive icon. A former Heisman trophy winner at the University of Michigan, NFL defensive player of the year, and perennial pro-bowler, his voice will evoke cheers at the capital and shockwaves in the Governor's office. The team's defensive captain is also the acknowledged emotion leader of the team, charged with pumping them up at halftime and making speeches after the game. He was the person who said during the playoffs, "The President doesn't want to watch us in the Super Bowl? We'll go see him! Say White House on three!" This much watched youtube moment, certainly takes on a different meaning right now.
By the way, Charles Woodson is also one of the team's union reps. Without further preamble, here is his statement announcing his stand with Wisconsin's working families. (Aaron Rodgers? You're on deck.)

STATEMENT FROM GREEN BAY PACKER CHARLES WOODSON IN SUPPORT OF WORKING FAMILIES IN WISCONSIN
Last week I was proud when many of my current and former teammates announced their support for the working families fighting for their rights in Wisconsin. Today I am honored to join with them. Thousands of dedicated Wisconsin public workers provide vital services for Wisconsin citizens. They are the teachers, nurses and child care workers who take care of us and our families. These hard working people are under an unprecedented attack to take away their basic rights to have a voice and collectively bargain at work.
It is an honor for me to play for the Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers and be a part of the Green Bay and Wisconsin communities. I am also honored as a member of the NFL Players Association to stand together with working families of Wisconsin and organized labor in their fight against this attempt to hurt them by targeting unions. I hope those leading the attack will sit down with Wisconsin's public workers and discuss the problems Wisconsin faces, so that together they can truly move Wisconsin forward.
Charles Woodson, Green Bay Packer cornerback and one of the team's elected representatives to the players union.

Wow one union supporting another union, what a surprise ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 20, 2011, 02:50:13 PM »
What these union people don't grasp is they have a good thing going and should go w the flow. 

Those of us in private business accountable to clients, results, bottom line, sales figures, etc laugh at these pussies.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: February 20, 2011, 04:33:58 PM »
What these union people don't grasp is they have a good thing going and should go w the flow. 

Those of us in private business accountable to clients, results, bottom line, sales figures, etc laugh at these pussies.

They don't grasp it because they don't care. They couldn't give a fuck about the economic straits this country is in as long as they're getting their obscene salaries and benefits.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #137 on: February 20, 2011, 04:37:34 PM »
Unions have become the very thing they were formed for in the first place. The companies used to screw the workers, now the unions use the workers to screw the companies.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 20, 2011, 07:58:18 PM »
Madison Schools will be Closed Again Monday (Defy orders of State Union President)
wuwm ^ | 2/20/2011 | ann elise-henzel

http://www.wuwm.com/programs/news/view_news.php?articleid=7859

Madison public schools will be closed Monday for the fourth straight day, amid major demonstrations at the Capitol.

So many teachers have called in sick in recent days, to protest GOP Gov. Scott Walker's controversial budget repair bill, that Madison schoolchildren were told to stay home last Wednesday through Friday.

Numerous districts around the state, including the state's largest, the Milwaukee Public Schools, also were closed at various points last week.

Teachers, other public employees, and their supporters are outraged by the measure in Walker's bill, which would strip public workers of most of their collective bargaining rights. They call it an attack on unions.

Walker insists the move is needed to help balance the state's budget.

The closure of Madison schools Monday comes despite a call Sunday by the statewide teachers' union, the Wisconsin Education Association Council, for teachers to report to classrooms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: February 20, 2011, 08:00:05 PM »
Union demonstrators given protest training
Chicago Tribune ^ | Feb. 19, 2011 | Staff

MADISON, Wis. — Some demonstrators against Gov. Scott Walker's budget bill curtailing state workers' union bargaining rights have been trained to peacefully respond to counter-protests at the state Capitol.

Chris Terrell of Madison says protesters spending the night inside the Capitol rotunda were instructed by union members in advance of the arrival of Tea Party activists. Terrell says demonstrators were taught how to remain calm during confrontations and respond to Tea Party activists with specific talking points.

(Excerpt) Read more at chicagotribune.com ...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: February 20, 2011, 08:56:51 PM »
I find it hilarious that Madison schools are now going to be closed for a fourth straight day. So while these immature crybabies protest at the capitol they're completely negating their jobs and the students are suffering.  ::)

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: February 21, 2011, 02:03:03 AM »
Off topic - bu still classic.   

Great clip

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: February 21, 2011, 02:03:58 AM »
I haven't followed this story one bit, cause I find it boring.  That being said, politico reports this recent development:

PALIN CALLS WISCONSIN PROTESTERS UNAMERICAN...

Sarah Palin Addresses Wisconsin Protesters: You Must Be 'Willing To Sacrifice'

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0211/49848.html#ixzz1EQkB9NIS

I don't know if she's right... but that's a pretty polarizing statement to make just before a potential presidential run.

She is right for once

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: February 21, 2011, 02:08:23 AM »
I'm sorry, but I disagree with him. Most teachers are morons. I say this having grown up around them (my mother was a public school teacher and principal in NYC) and because throughout my life I have been in contact with them constantly. There are exceptions; but by and large most of them are barely more intelligent than the students they teach and some are twice as lazy. You know why the unions are scared shitless over classroom performance being a measurement of firing/ hiring, salaries and pensions? Because the lazy slobs in their ranks will be forced to justify why they should keep their jobs. Parents of course are to blame as well (especially in minority communities excluding Asians), but at the end of the day, teaching isn't the same thing as collecting garbage or counting out exact change at a toll booth. Having a masters degree and being given the responsibility to shape the young minds of America is a challenging but simeltaneously rewarding job (if it is your calling in life and you have the work ethic and talent). The problem is, these fucks in the UFT think teaching is the same thing as unskilled labor. It's not. These leeches need to be reminded of that.
Thats why they are in the public sector they would not cut it in the private sector

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: February 21, 2011, 05:57:39 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Haha.

Like I said - most on the far left are one step removed from being outright communists. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: February 21, 2011, 05:59:31 AM »
Docs who handed out excuse notes surprised by response
jsonline ^ | 2/21/2011 | ap

________________________ ________________________ __-

Doctors who wrote medical notes over the weekend excusing protesters at the Wisconsin Capitol from work are getting slammed with angry phone calls and profane e-mails from people telling them they deserve to be thrown in jail, one doctor said Sunday.

The physicians wore lab coats Saturday as they stood on a street corner and offered medical notes to the tens of thousands of protesters who paraded past them. The protesters were rallying against a Republican-backed state bill that would eliminate collective bargaining rights for most state workers.

One of the doctors was Lou Sanner, 59, who practices family medicine at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. Sanner said he gave out hundreds of notes and that many protesters with whom he spoke seemed to be suffering from stress.

"Some people think it's a nod-and-a-wink thing but it's not," he told The Associated Press on Sunday. "One of the biggest stresses in life is the threat of loss of income, loss of job, loss of health insurance. People have actually been getting ill from this, or they can't sleep."

Many of the protesters who chanted for lawmakers to "kill the bill" at the protests were teachers who missed classroom time during the week to attend the rallies. In some districts, teacher absences were so widespread that entire schools were shut down for as many as three days.

(Excerpt) Read more at jsonline.com ...

________________________ ________________________ ____________

"Some people think it's a nod-and-a-wink thing but it's not," he told The Associated Press on Sunday. "One of the biggest stresses in life is the threat of loss of income, loss of job, loss of health insurance. People have actually been getting ill from this, or they can't sleep."

I wonder how many fake notes he gave out to Tea Party protestors stressed out over the nation debt, rising taxes, inflation, obamacare, cap n trade, etc?   

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: February 21, 2011, 06:15:54 AM »
This is getting ridicilous fire those pricks already

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: February 21, 2011, 06:43:19 AM »
Protesting "Sick" Teachers Could Cost Wisc. Schools $3,000,000 per Day
Pundit Press ^ | 2/21/11 | Aurelius

Teachers in Madison, Wisconsin protesting the agenda of Governor Scott Walker will not only miss days of school, but they will also cost the state of Wisconsin up to one million dollars a day.

A brief explanation: When teachers call in sick in Wisconsin, they still get paid. So, even though the vast majority of teachers who called in sick last week were only doing so to protest, they still got their wages. According to the Madison Metropolitan School District administration, this is costing the state a tremendous amount of money.

Over $900,000 a day, to be precise.

And because these protests are going on day after day, and because many teachers have no compunction about lying to children's faces, the amount grows...

It must also be pointed out that the $900,000 figure is only in the Madison school district. State-wide, the amount could be substantially more. In other words, this will make Wisconsin's financial situation worse, while Wisconsin children are losing days of education. If all the teachers in Madison and Milwaukee alone call in sick, daily expenses for "sick days" exceeds $3,000,000.

(Excerpt) Read more at punditpress.blogspot.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: February 21, 2011, 06:46:10 AM »
 :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #149 on: February 21, 2011, 06:54:20 AM »
thanks to teh Florida hiring freeze, there are thousands of teachers who can't find work here.  Stopping work altogether in WI = FAIL

Still, tossing around that phrase 'unamerican'....

They can be wrong.  They can be morons... they can be lazy fvcksticks... but to say they are unamerican is pretty tough landguage... i haven't seen the word "unamerican" used to describe serial killers, rapists, etc... but a teacher who is pissed suddenly HATES AMERICA?

Sorry, I can't agree with that.  Call them bags of shit, I have no problem with that.  But the moment "anyone who protests over XYZ hates America" is accepted, it's a slippery slope.