Author Topic: Lifetime Natural? Discuss  (Read 31768 times)

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
Re: Lifetime Natural? Discuss
« Reply #150 on: May 08, 2011, 10:43:20 AM »

hell no..

BUT great physique all the way great physique.
That is a wicked physique, amazing conditioning

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: May 08, 2011, 10:51:21 AM »
Most of the time natural or "natural" competitors look terrible but his physique just looks amazing!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #152 on: May 08, 2011, 11:26:25 AM »
  If you guys think that this is not achievable without drugs, then you have never worked out in your lives. This physique is perfectly achievable without drugs. He could be up to 30 lbs heavier than without drugs with only a slight loss of conditioning if he keeps training in the compound movements with barbells and dumbbells.

As for condiitioning, what has drugs got to do with it? Drugs are far more relevant for mass than for conditioning. The most incredible conditioning I've seen was by faquir who was at 2% bodyfat and completely dehydrated from not eating for the past 6 weeks. He was 110 lbs but his muscles looked like those of a cartoon character.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #153 on: May 08, 2011, 11:40:28 AM »
  If you guys think that this is not achievable without drugs, then you have never worked out in your lives. This physique is perfectly achievable without drugs. He could be up to 30 lbs heavier than without drugs with only a slight loss of conditioning if he keeps training in the compound movements with barbells and dumbbells.

As for condiitioning, what has drugs got to do with it? Drugs are far more relevant for mass than for conditioning. The most incredible conditioning I've seen was by faquir who was at 2% bodyfat and completely dehydrated from not eating for the past 6 weeks. He was 110 lbs but his muscles looked like those of a cartoon character.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

dude, give it up already.

everyone heres knows your troll.

is this the extent to the excitement in your life- just write stupid shit online in an attempt to get a rise out of people? exciting life of fulfillment you have there, dildo.

your as bad as true adonis, and thats about as insulting as i get.
b

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: May 08, 2011, 11:51:24 AM »
Where is Kyomu ?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #155 on: May 08, 2011, 12:10:27 PM »
dude, give it up already.

everyone heres knows your troll.

is this the extent to the excitement in your life- just write stupid shit online in an attempt to get a rise out of people? exciting life of fulfillment you have there, dildo.

your as bad as true adonis, and thats about as insulting as i get.

Meltdown

Why should I care what a phaggot called "no one" thinks? You are no one, dude. Please learn your place. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: May 08, 2011, 12:44:24 PM »
 Meltdown

Why should I care what a phaggot called "no one" thinks? You are no one, dude. Please learn your place. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

you shouldn't care really. but for some strange reason you cared enough to reply to my post. see, I was just pointing out the obvious, just like im doing now. but you on the other hand felt it necessary to cry like a bitch about how little you care.

nice work, stupid.
b

suckmymuscle

« Reply #157 on: May 08, 2011, 01:17:59 PM »
you shouldn't care really. but for some strange reason you cared enough to reply to my post. see, I was just pointing out the obvious, just like im doing now. but you on the other hand felt it necessary to cry like a bitch about how little you care.

nice work, stupid.

And there you go replying to me once again. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #158 on: May 08, 2011, 01:24:02 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

the only bodybuidlrer that was ever truly sub 4% was andreas he was around 3 and he ended up dead,,no bodybuuld  was ever truly under 4%,,,all the rest of us are 4-5 % on stage some are even 6% only dried out  lol

the rest of your balonie about size vs conditinionin....drugs are MAINLY MAINLY to keep as much size as you can while getting into superb conditioning ..drugs such as trenbolona ace and masterona are directly related to conditioninng ,,with out them there would be no ability to eat anything other than dry chiken and brokoly

you are really a retard,,
gh15 approved
fallen angel

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #159 on: May 08, 2011, 01:40:38 PM »

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: May 08, 2011, 02:05:53 PM »
 And there you go replying to me once again. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

no need to thank me.

I'm here all day, sucksonpenis
b

suckmymuscle

« Reply #161 on: May 08, 2011, 02:21:47 PM »

the only bodybuidlrer that was ever truly sub 4% was andreas he was around 3 and he ended up dead,,no bodybuuld  was ever truly under 4%,,,all the rest of us are 4-5 % on stage some are even 6% only dried out  lol

the rest of your balonie about size vs conditinionin....drugs are MAINLY MAINLY to keep as much size as you can while getting into superb conditioning ..drugs such as trenbolona ace and masterona are directly related to conditioninng ,,with out them there would be no ability to eat anything other than dry chiken and brokoly

gh15 approved

So the prisoners at Aushwitz were on steroids, you fucking idiot retard son of a bitch? No, steroids are not needed to get at 2% bodyfat. In fact, steroids are detrimental since they increase appetite. Starving people have the greatest muscular definition even when they have very little muscle mass.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #162 on: May 08, 2011, 02:27:51 PM »

gh15 approved

That's an insult to retards. SUCKMYFEEBLEMUSCLES is in a league of fucking stupid all his own
Trans Milkshake.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #163 on: May 08, 2011, 02:42:10 PM »

That's an insult to retards. SUCKMYFEEBLEMUSCLES is in a league of fucking stupid all his own

"Jaime", I am absolutely, positively smarter than you. Not more, but much, much more. So if I am in a league of retard all of my own, then how dumb does that make you ??? ??? ??? ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #164 on: May 08, 2011, 02:45:52 PM »
  "Jaime", I am absolutely, positively smarter than you. Not more, but much, much more. So if I am in a league of retard all of my own, then how dumb does that make you ??? ??? ??? ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I don't see a lot of evidence to substantiate such claims. I am of the opinion, that you are one of the most stupid motherfuckers on this board.
Trans Milkshake.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: May 08, 2011, 03:55:38 PM »
I don't see a lot of evidence to substantiate such claims. I am of the opinion, that you are one of the most stupid motherfuckers on this board.

lol
b

suckmymuscle

« Reply #166 on: May 08, 2011, 04:00:23 PM »

Based on my posts compared to yours, I am clearly more intelligent than you. This is not debateable. So how dumb are you ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #167 on: May 08, 2011, 04:08:40 PM »
  So the prisoners at Aushwitz were on steroids, you fucking idiot retard son of a bitch? No, steroids are not needed to get at 2% bodyfat. In fact, steroids are detrimental since they increase appetite. Starving people have the greatest muscular definition even when they have very little muscle mass.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

first of all lunaatik dont bring up the holocost as example ,, you are truly infantile,,the holocost victims were NOT 2% anything,,they were bone and skin and fat and only fat to hold it together with little bit of muscle,, they were 3-4% and many of them died as a result ,,the ones who survived were in the upper 3% the ones who dropped down dead were in the lower 3% and under which RESULTED IN THEIR DEATH while they were working and eating grass,,

when you talk abotu the bodyfat % you talk about BODYBUILDERS,,in optimal muscle to fat ratio on stage,,not on people who been starving and tortured and murdered for number of years ,,

you may be the most stupid individual on getbig history

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #168 on: May 08, 2011, 05:39:35 PM »
  Based on my posts compared to yours, I am clearly more intelligent than you. This is not debateable. So how dumb are you ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Here's a tip "SucksonManMeat"......if you have to convince us how smart you are...you ain't that smart  ;)

You are one of the most over the top, blatant gimmicks here.

you really don't think a single soul here buys your "act'.... do you?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #169 on: May 08, 2011, 05:54:31 PM »
this is the exact,,EXACT build that come as a result of PROLONGED trenbolona ace and masterona usage,,the combo of both with testosterona phnyl prop...you heard me right TESTOSTERONA PHNYL PROP to complete the 3rd angle,,

gh15 approved
Then pro BB need to take that stack to have the conditioning that this so called natural BB has.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #170 on: May 08, 2011, 05:58:05 PM »

gh15 approved

You've got a secure lock on that one fuck stick.....don't worry about relinquishing your title.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #171 on: May 08, 2011, 06:00:48 PM »
You've got a secure lock on that one fuck stick.....don't worry about relinquishing your title.

Ok..."cockenstein"  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #172 on: May 08, 2011, 06:20:18 PM »
;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #173 on: May 08, 2011, 06:50:09 PM »
first of all lunaatik dont bring up the holocost as example ,, you are truly infantile,,the holocost victims were NOT 2% anything,,they were bone and skin and fat and only fat to hold it together with little bit of muscle,, they were 3-4% and many of them died as a result ,,the ones who survived were in the upper 3% the ones who dropped down dead were in the lower 3% and under which RESULTED IN THEIR DEATH while they were working and eating grass,,

when you talk abotu the bodyfat % you talk about BODYBUILDERS,,in optimal muscle to fat ratio on stage,,not on people who been starving and tortured and murdered for number of years ,,

gh15 approved

You are nothing but a steroid dealer who deeps throat old men dick for the money to fuel your habit. You are in no position to criticize anyone. Be glad that Getbig.com is full of dumbasses that buy that you are a pro giving them advice. Enjoy your internet popularity earned through dumbasses that worship an even greater dumbass and liar(you).

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #174 on: May 08, 2011, 06:51:28 PM »
Here's a tip "SucksonManMeat"......if you have to convince us how smart you are...you ain't that smart  ;)

You are one of the most over the top, blatant gimmicks here.

you really don't think a single soul here buys your "act'.... do you?

You are a fat and old moron with 100 lbs of fat to lose before you look decent. Yes, I am a "gimmick" who has been posting here for 7 years and is even a board moderator. Do you have any idea of how stupid you sound ??? ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE