Author Topic: Short Men With Big Muscles Look Ridiculous!  (Read 92027 times)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Re: Short Men With Big Muscles Look Ridiculous!
« Reply #200 on: April 21, 2011, 08:50:46 PM »
Tall men also tend to have larger dicks than short men, for the obvious reasons of morphology that bodyparts tend to be proportional so the taller the bigger the dick on average.

curious where you pulled this statistic from?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #201 on: April 22, 2011, 03:04:47 AM »
curious where you pulled this statistic from?

Bodyparts are proportional on average. Just like the arms, legs and spine of a tall man tends to be longer than that of a short man, so does the penis. In a bell curve of penis size, tall men would be skewed up compared to short man but there will be short men with bigger penises than tall men although as exceptions.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #202 on: April 22, 2011, 05:04:38 AM »
  No, they should move to North Korea or Senegal where, due to mass starvation, the average male stands 5' tall, so they will be alpha males.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
I guess you've never seen a Senegalese wrestler? They stand Big, tall and muscular...

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: April 22, 2011, 07:47:11 AM »
 Bodyparts are proportional on average. Just like the arms, legs and spine of a tall man tends to be longer than that of a short man, so does the penis. In a bell curve of penis size, tall men would be skewed up compared to short man but there will be short men with bigger penises than tall men although as exceptions.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Why have you been doing research on penis size?   ???

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #204 on: April 22, 2011, 08:01:08 AM »
Martin Klebba  4'1" tall

dbow196

• Getbig II
« Reply #205 on: April 22, 2011, 10:03:19 AM »
Epic thread. I only say this as I'm a 6'6" alpha male, so suck it! (yes it's proportionate) ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #206 on: April 22, 2011, 11:09:49 AM »
Martin Klebba  4'1" tall
Bay likely toyboy there

suckmymuscle

« Reply #207 on: April 22, 2011, 05:25:49 PM »
  If you are over 6'3 you are seen as an alpha male unless you are hideously ugly/weird/skinny...

If you are between 5'7 and 6'3, you can still be an alpha male depending on your looks/status and special skills you might have. Tom Cruise is 5'7 and he's an alpha male because of his face and money.

If you are under 5'7, you are beta or worse and there is nothing that will make people see you as an alpha. A 5'5 guy who is a multi-millionaire and has beautiful women hanging from his arms will still be seen as "that funny little man" and there is nothing that can change that. A guy that height cannot win.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #208 on: April 22, 2011, 05:50:12 PM »
In case you haven't heard.....Tom Cruise is gay, he's more of an Beta shemale!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #209 on: April 22, 2011, 07:28:57 PM »
  If you are over 6'3 you are seen as an alpha male unless you are hideously ugly/weird/skinny...

If you are between 5'7 and 6'3, you can still be an alpha male depending on your looks/status and special skills you might have. Tom Cruise is 5'7 and he's an alpha male because of his face and money.

If you are under 5'7, you are beta or worse and there is nothing that will make people see you as an alpha. A 5'5 guy who is a multi-millionaire and has beautiful women hanging from his arms will still be seen as "that funny little man" and there is nothing that can change that. A guy that height cannot win.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Well, tell that to Burlesconi, and the Pres of France---both are 5'4-5'5 and either have hot wives, millions (Billions in the case of Burlesconi), and hot wives or mistresses...

There are more things than height that make a alpha male---because Howard Stern is tall, and he is no alpha (plus he's hung like a hamster)...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #210 on: April 22, 2011, 07:37:40 PM »
Well, tell that to Burlesconi, and the Pres of France---both are 5'4-5'5 and either have hot wives, millions (Billions in the case of Burlesconi), and hot wives or mistresses...

There are more things than height that make a alpha male---because Howard Stern is tall, and he is no alpha (plus he's hung like a hamster)...

Sounds like it depends on cock size rather than height size.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #211 on: April 23, 2011, 01:44:03 AM »
Sounds like it depends on cock size rather than height size.

Nope, gue$$ again  ;D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: April 23, 2011, 03:34:03 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You're basing 'alpha male' status on bodybbuilding, muscle size and height which is ridiculous.....just look at military and political history, the 'alpha males' were the best leaders, the men with the best strategies, the best ideas, values or character that gained respect from those around them.

Without weight-training, modern supplements and diet a tall person is just going to be skinny anyway, they'd need more food to sustain and when times went hard they'd be the first to die.
In North Korea, in the times of famine the first to die are the taller people because they require more food.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #213 on: April 23, 2011, 10:19:41 AM »

the criteria for alpha male status applies equally to all heights unless you're so short that women aren't attracted to you. Guys who place more emphasis on height are usually compensating for a lack of other desirable attributes. Every guy I've met who thinks he's automatically better b/c he's tall is either avg in IQ or low socioeconomic status

suckmymuscle

« Reply #214 on: April 24, 2011, 04:45:13 AM »
the criteria for alpha male status applies equally to all heights unless you're so short that women aren't attracted to you. Guys who place more emphasis on height are usually compensating for a lack of other desirable attributes. Every guy I've met who thinks he's automatically better b/c he's tall is either avg in IQ or low socioeconomic status

Height correlates to a large degree with IQ and socioeconomic status. Rich people eat better and have better health care during their early years, such as vaccinations and less infections and infestations by intestinal parasites, which both increases height and intelligence in the latter years.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: April 24, 2011, 02:51:24 PM »
  Height correlates to a large degree with IQ and socioeconomic status. Rich people eat better and have better health care during their early years, such as vaccinations and less infections and infestations by intestinal parasites, which both increases height and intelligence in the latter years.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Okay...... Then please explain 47cm equals 20.5 inches????

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #216 on: April 24, 2011, 03:14:05 PM »

Okay...... Then please explain 47cm equals 20.5 inches????
Owned

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #217 on: April 25, 2011, 03:29:15 AM »
I always thought my arms were bigger than the pro's.
Until I found out the measurements were not in centimeters...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: April 26, 2011, 10:46:49 PM »
may I ask what is every dudes obsession with being 5'11 these days? also every woman I have ever asked says it is the perfect height.

Being 5'11", I must agree with the women who think it is the perfect height. However, my dad was 6'5" and I wish I'd inherited his height genes, but obviously, I didn't.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #219 on: April 26, 2011, 10:49:12 PM »
Being 5'11", I must agree with the women who think it is the perfect height. However, my dad was 6'5" and I wish I'd inherited his height genes, but obviously, I didn't.
Did he have a big cock ?

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: April 27, 2011, 09:23:58 PM »
Well I suppose I knew what I was getting into when I joined here.  After all, the name of the site isn't Getsmall.com .  What about short men with pretty much no muscle? Do we look "ridiculous" too?   ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: May 03, 2011, 12:30:16 PM »
Did he have a big cock ?

I have no idea.