Author Topic: Eddie Robinson vs. Marko Savolainen  (Read 26065 times)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: Eddie Robinson vs. Marko Savolainen
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2011, 04:01:02 PM »
I'm a dipshit, youre a dipshit, he's a dipshit...

WOouldnt you like to be a dipshit too?

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2011, 04:13:18 PM »
Well, when you find one pro BB:er who some ignorant brat cant blame for using synthol, let me know. What I mean is that it is easy to say, but how you are going to prove it? You don't have to, you just know it is true, or something like that. I know the guy and I know it isn't true. He never used synthol, while he still was using lot of other stuff, and pay it with his health. In fact, in pro circle there isn't many fool enough to use it, it is just a legend which you little boys and girls keep a live. It is your way to explain why somebody gets bigger while you don't achieve nothing.
Here is another finnish synthol freak

I hope you're joking..there was no synthol in 1980...

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2011, 05:18:05 PM »
Fucking pedophile...

Here he is coming out of an obscure barnhouse, surrounded by a bunch of half-naked boys that wanted to simply learn how to ride a bicycle, only to find out the hard way that professional bodybuilding is serious business..

Notice how Paul is not even wearing underwear for fuck's sake, and the poor kid to his left now has a permanently arched back after Paul had his way with him.

Fucking filth..

"1"

god this has me rolling lol
Wait for it....

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2011, 08:27:56 AM »
marko looking much better here, after recovering from his sickness..

is there no one out there with naturaly big arms

it seems more and more to me, that almost everybody with great arms in the cult brought tehm up by juice

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2011, 08:39:05 AM »
Well, when you find one pro BB:er who some ignorant brat cant blame for using synthol, let me know. What I mean is that it is easy to say, but how you are going to prove it? You don't have to, you just know it is true, or something like that. I know the guy and I know it isn't true. He never used synthol, while he still was using lot of other stuff, and pay it with his health. In fact, in pro circle there isn't many fool enough to use it, it is just a legend which you little boys and girls keep a live. It is your way to explain why somebody gets bigger while you don't achieve nothing.
Here is another finnish synthol freak

jorma raty had huge arms, but nowhere near what marko savol..whatever had, marko used synthol, but very intelligently, and the synthol gave him what, at the most 2.5 inches?, so still huge arms

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2011, 08:44:20 AM »
Fucking pedophile...

Here he is coming out of an obscure barnhouse, surrounded by a bunch of half-naked boys that wanted to simply learn how to ride a bicycle, only to find out the hard way that professional bodybuilding is serious business..

Notice how Paul is not even wearing underwear for fuck's sake, and the poor kid to his left now has a permanently arched back after Paul had his way with him.

Fucking filth..

"1"

That's not Paul DeMayo. It's Eddie Robinson.

And speaking of Eddie.....

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2011, 08:53:17 AM »
god this has me rolling lol

I'm glad an innocent child's misfortune served you well in coughing up a few laughs..

You wouldn't laugh if you saw that kid today, as a grown adult, as he stumbles along from Gay bar to Gay bar hoping to find another professional IFBB pro that can give him that much needed fix.

Ridiculous,
"1"

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2011, 12:44:41 AM »
jorma raty had huge arms, but nowhere near what marko savol..whatever had, marko used synthol, but very intelligently, and the synthol gave him what, at the most 2.5 inches?, so still huge arms

Well, Jorma was very short guy, so if we scale him up to the height of Marko, his biceps would be 25". There isn't any reliable source about how big biceps Jorma had, but when I met him in the gym, his flexed arms were bigger than his head. They were ridiculously big, he was past 50 years and in great shape. When Marko tear his bicep and he was in the hospital, his doctor didn't understand how someone could have so much strength in his arms, so they put him in to test bench with his healthy arm, and told him to squeeze with his bicep as hard than he could. He did, and he tear another bicep. With that incident I believe it would be become evident if he was using synthol, because you cant hide it when you operate the wound. Furthermore, there would be significant complications with the presence of synthol. Both biceps were tear in two, so with synhol it would be life threatening wound. What you brats doesn't understand, is that synthol is great risk and only few fools use it for real, and with them it is obvious when you see them. It is pointless to use it to highlight your best muscle groups, because they are good already. It is used to make your weak muscle groups look bigger, because you don't want to show any weaknesses on stage. Marko had great biceps even in his amateur career, it was always his "trademark", so what is the point to use synthol to make them look unnatural?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2011, 02:29:14 AM »
1st off, Im no brat, I also admire guys like Raty, big fan of the 70's & 80's bbing, and its evident you are a big savolainen fan, and thats cool

Jorma had fantastic genes for arms and back, at his age it was even more awesome, but you cant use the logic of height/size, ortiz also had great arms for his heights for example, but height/size of head adds illusion, raty's arms were prob no bigger than robinsons and about same height (or maybe shorter), its bbing - illusion, and sheer mass!

Marko has/had great genes for bbing, period. especially the freaky arms, but much like levrone, priest, darrem charles, they all had great arms, possibly also great functional strength, and yet they all  enhanced with seo's, seo(site enhancement oil) is not just oil applied to the muscle floating around, its injected at different angles with precision deep into the muscle tissue, creating a larger area and streching the fascia, the oil will dissipate, and the whole point is to occupy the vacant created space with new muscle size that would otherwise have been impossible to do. so, technically its not temporary false muscle you see the kids and idiots administering to themselves, its real muscle achieved through the intelligent use of oil
and no, it cannot be picked up by scans if it has dissipated

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2011, 03:48:27 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2011, 04:13:37 AM »
1st off, Im no brat, I also admire guys like Raty, big fan of the 70's & 80's bbing, and its evident you are a big savolainen fan, and thats cool

Jorma had fantastic genes for arms and back, at his age it was even more awesome, but you cant use the logic of height/size, ortiz also had great arms for his heights for example, but height/size of head adds illusion, raty's arms were prob no bigger than robinsons and about same height (or maybe shorter), its bbing - illusion, and sheer mass!

Marko has/had great genes for bbing, period. especially the freaky arms, but much like levrone, priest, darrem charles, they all had great arms, possibly also great functional strength, and yet they all  enhanced with seo's, seo(site enhancement oil) is not just oil applied to the muscle floating around, its injected at different angles with precision deep into the muscle tissue, creating a larger area and streching the fascia, the oil will dissipate, and the whole point is to occupy the vacant created space with new muscle size that would otherwise have been impossible to do. so, technically its not temporary false muscle you see the kids and idiots administering to themselves, its real muscle achieved through the intelligent use of oil
and no, it cannot be picked up by scans if it has dissipated
I don't think Levrone, Priest or Darrem used SEO for arms...Levrone used esicline for delts, and Darremn possibly used SEO for calves...but Darrem's arms have always had the same shape since he was a competitor in the Trinidad, there is also I believe a 135 pound dumbell curl he did on video....

But, I have never watched his vids...

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2011, 04:41:25 AM »
darrems arms were insane

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2011, 04:55:43 AM »
Jorma is the most delusional guy in BB that I have ever met and thats wacked in this cult where most guys are retarded to begin with. I rememer him living at his moms apartment at about 60 years old and he had one dream - to get it together and one day compete again at Masters Olympia. Most of the time you would see him and his big legs operationg a bicycle. When I was a kid I used to "who the fuck is that"ohh thats just Jorma he had some problems with getting retarded from to much  juice". He used to share Arnold and Francos top secrets - when they heard of someone taking letīs say 50 mg of dbol a day they would that x 2. Epic man. no homo. By the way back at this time Esiclene was very common. Would blow up arms letīs say about 2" for the show while still looking good. Itīs not around anymore though.
MIRAGETROPIN

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2011, 05:04:14 AM »
I don't think Levrone, Priest or Darrem used SEO for arms...Levrone used esicline for delts, and Darremn possibly used SEO for calves...but Darrem's arms have always had the same shape since he was a competitor in the Trinidad, there is also I believe a 135 pound dumbell curl he did on video....

But, I have never watched his vids...

used properly it doesnt affect shape, striations, split, it just stretches the fascia of the muscle temporarily enabling to break through a barrier, and put on more size. someone with great arms like darrem or priest will then increase their arm size fairly easy, whereas with a guy like dan hill or milos it wont really have a breakthrough result..

darrem always had great arms, even when he was "natural" and I dont doubt his arms are strong

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2011, 05:12:07 AM »
i also think darrem didnt relied heavely on drugs. his physique on his earliest videos still looked quite "natural".

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2011, 05:14:31 AM »
i also think darrem didnt relied heavely on drugs. his physique on his earliest videos still looked quite "natural".
"yes"