Author Topic: Does weed make you a loser?  (Read 12366 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: Does weed make you a loser?
« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2011, 10:03:07 PM »
Bullshit.

Most pot smokers work 40 hours per week and do all the exact same shit non-smokers do.

The fact that you spew these kinds of ridiculous stereotypes shows what kind of mindset you are in.

Even when I smoke like a chimney I still work hard and get all my shit done. Most people are like that.

You're just looking at the hippies and losers and projecting an image of them onto everyone.

Some people get addicted to anything. Food, sex, and yes weed too. It's not the weed, it's the addictive personality.
you go ahead and believe chronic smokers are mostly just like everyone else.  meanwhile 'everyone else' knows better.

you just spent how long defending pot-smokers to a 'dumbfuck' on the internet while at 'work.'  again, very telling, sir. lol!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2011, 10:06:59 PM »
you go ahead and believe chronic smokers are mostly just like everyone else.  meanwhile 'everyone else' knows better.

you just spent how long defending pot-smokers to a 'dumbfuck' on the internet while at 'work.'  again, very telling, sir. lol!

At 4:20 today i'm gonna smoke a super fat bowl just for you bro.

At 4:20 you're gonna be getting fucked in the ass by your Daddy.

Which is better?

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2011, 10:07:24 PM »
I'd like to quote Edward Norton's character from American History X, but don't wish to be banned.

well little broski, assuming you're new here (which I doubt) thats how we evolve, spend a little TO with tingting and you'll grow a pair

MAKE A MOVE  8)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2011, 10:14:07 PM »
At 4:20 today i'm gonna smoke a super fat bowl just for you bro.

At 4:20 you're gonna be getting fucked in the ass by your Daddy.

Which is better?

ok 'bro' lol.

one of those things is really going to happen.  tells me you're REALLY the loser i picture you as.

how many times do i have to point out that you're a fag?  :D   

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2011, 10:18:06 PM »
ok 'bro' lol.

one of those things is really going to happen.  tells me you're REALLY the loser i picture you as.

how many times do i have to point out that you're a fag?  :D   

You live in your Mama's basement.

I live in a luxery apartment and I take more vacations than George W. Bush. with money in the bank.

But I smoke weed so i'm a loser.....

You sir, you a kunt.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2011, 10:24:44 PM »
You live in your Mama's basement.

I live in a luxery apartment and I take more vacations than George W. Bush. with money in the bank.

But I smoke weed so i'm a loser.....

You sir, you a kunt.

i own my home thanks.  at what age did you own your own house? 

you mean luxury?  :)

you do smoke weed, just   like  a   LOSER   ah HAHAHAAHA!!!!!!

oh yeah.. you're still a phaggot

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 02, 2011, 10:28:16 PM »
i own my home thanks.  at what age did you own your own house? 

you mean luxury?  :)

you do smoke weed, just   like  a   LOSER   ah HAHAHAAHA!!!!!!

oh yeah.. you're still a phaggot

You own your home huh? I doubt that. I think you live with your Mama. And she does all the translating for you, and holds your dick while you piss.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2011, 10:30:06 PM »
You own your home huh? I doubt that. I think you live with your Mama. And she does all the translating for you, and holds your dick while you piss.

of course you doubt it .. because i have no doubt that you are older than i am and you don't  ;D

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 02, 2011, 10:33:28 PM »
of course you doubt it .. because i have no doubt that you are older than i am and you don't  ;D

Seeing as how I don't live in the US, why would I own a home there?

What does owning a home mean anyway? It means you work like a dog everyday to save money. Wow, impressive....

I'm sure you're paying mortgage too. Yup, sounds like a blast.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #109 on: March 02, 2011, 10:38:52 PM »
well little broski, assuming you're new here (which I doubt) thats how we evolve, spend a little TO with tingting and you'll grow a pair

MAKE A MOVE  8)
Well played sir.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 02, 2011, 10:39:23 PM »
Seeing as how I don't live in the US, why would I own a home there?

What does owning a home mean anyway? It means you work like a dog everyday to save money. Wow, impressive....

oh here we fucking go..

if you don't know the benefits to owning a home/real estate in general then you clearly have no idea what to do with money and you wasted a lot of it on an education that didn't teach you shit.  apparently your folks didn't either, or they had nothing to show for it and give to you, other than some blocked out childhood memories of fellatio in the wash room.  

i work as hard as anyone else and because starting early with real estate and developing it over time will guarantee a very early retirement for me i don't need to depend on a pension to pay my way to death.  

and don't worry, i still think it's more impressive that you're prolly 30 something and still don't own your own place.  could you even?  i doubt it.  ;D

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 02, 2011, 10:42:35 PM »
oh here we fucking go..

if you don't know the benefits to owning a home/real estate in general then you clearly have no idea what to do with money and you wasted a lot of it on an education that didn't teach you shit.  apparently your folks didn't either, or they had nothing to show for it and give to you, other than some blocked out childhood memories of fellatio in the wash room.  

i work as hard as anyone else and because starting early with real estate and developing it over time will guarantee a very early retirement for me i don't need to depend on a pension to pay my way to death.  

and don't worry, i still think it's more impressive that you're prolly 30 something and still don't own your own place.  could you even?  i doubt it.  ;D

What did you do to make your money?

In your 20's and own your own place with no mortgage? If this is true, it must have been a handout from Mommy and Daddy. Unless you happen to work in a VERY high paying industry, which I doubt.

Of course you guys who get handouts from your family always play it off like you earned it all yourself.

I think you are lying about this one for sure. Typical getbig millionare bullshit.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 02, 2011, 10:48:43 PM »
What did you do to make your money?

In your 20's and own your own place with no mortgage? If this is true, it must have been a handout from Mommy and Daddy. Unless you happen to work in a VERY high paying industry, which I doubt.

Of course you guys who get handouts from your family always play it off like you earned it all yourself.

I think you are lying about this one for sure. Typical getbig millionare bullshit.

did i say i don't have a mortgage?  there you go again.. you have really fuck all to say about me so you make it up, even as uncreative as it is.

im not a millionaire.  i worked and saved.  made a good downpayment and i live very comfortably with a well paying job for my age.  no bullshit there. 

i guess you were unable to to the same at your age, whatever that is and now you hate 'yuppies' with a little cash and a military background with conservative beliefs.  well, good for you douchebag!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 02, 2011, 10:52:56 PM »
did i say i don't have a mortgage?  there you go again.. you have really fuck all to say about me so you make it up, even as uncreative as it is.

im not a millionaire.  i worked and saved.  made a good downpayment and i live very comfortably with a well paying job for my age.  no bullshit there. 

i guess you were unable to to the same at your age, whatever that is and now you hate 'yuppies' with a little cash and a military background with conservative beliefs.  well, good for you douchebag!

I don't hate yuppies. I just think they are simple folk living a simple life.

US military dudes are usually scum. I stand by that statement. Some people think we should glorify them and put them on a pedestal for "serving the country". But that's all bullshit.

You got a problem with that? You ain't gonna do shit about it though.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 02, 2011, 10:56:26 PM »
I don't hate yuppies. I just think they are simple folk living a simple life.

US military dudes are usually scum. I stand by that statement. Some people think we should glorify them and put them on a pedestal for "serving the country". But that's all bullshit.

You got a problem with that? You ain't gonna do shit about it though.

oh look here.. another internet tough guy lol.

i don't care about your opinion of our military. some are assholes, some are the shit. 

and just so you know, any time you try to puff up in a message board post you remind everyone here how much of a bitch you really are.  i've fought enough to know better.  you would prolly piss your pants.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 02, 2011, 10:58:53 PM »
oh look here.. another internet tough guy lol.

i don't care about your opinion of our military. some are assholes, some are the shit. 

and just so you know, any time you try to puff up in a message board post you remind everyone here how much of a bitch you really are.  i've fought enough to know better.  you would prolly piss your pants.

When I shove my banana cock up your ass you will wimper like a little puppy dog.

Now that's a fact.