Author Topic: Heavy training  (Read 5282 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Heavy training
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2011, 06:37:59 PM »
no...after his post about not working on a vehicle due to its high price i must say total homo on his behalf...

bench
Maybe Coach is the kind of guy that likes to keep his hands soft and supple ???

Just kidding Coach, don't PWN me!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2011, 06:39:43 PM »
Maybe Coach is the kind of guy that likes to keep his hands soft and supple ???

Just kidding Coach, don't PWN me!!!
hahaha he would have shit himself if he saw my garage after my dad got his ford GT....hahaha we tore that thing all apart...wish he kept it..

bench

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2011, 06:44:02 PM »
hahaha he would have shit himself if he saw my garage after my dad got his ford GT....hahaha we tore that thing all apart...wish he kept it..

bench
Coach is the kind of guy that has everything organized in totes in his garage.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2011, 06:46:52 PM »
my garage is a huge ass shop, with a built in guest apartment....i store nothing in it except tools, and the stuff in the apartment...i actually rent a storage room for spare shit just so my garage isnt cluttered ;D

bench

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2011, 06:53:25 PM »

My garage is my gym (most of the time). Rack, bands, chains, DB's to 120's, GH raise, pulldown, seated row, texas bars, 3000lbs of plates, etc, etc,etc.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2011, 06:54:04 PM »
My garage is my gym (most of the time). Rack, bands, chains, DB's to 120's, GH raise, pulldown, seated row, texas bars, 3000lbs of plates, etc, etc,etc.
what do you use the texas bar for?

bench

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2011, 07:01:18 PM »
what do you use the texas bar for?

bench

Usually just squats and DL. I have a couple of trap bars as well. Like the trap bar better.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2011, 07:11:18 PM »
...And golf don't go together, something has to be sacrificed and it aint going to be golf:((

yess friend,,trenbolona and golf doesnt go together you are indeed right,,golf can not be plated when you on the edge and you cant be bodybuild shape with out trenbolona and gh sooooooooo golf = no bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2011, 07:15:42 PM »
yess friend,,trenbolona and golf doesnt go together you are indeed right,,golf can not be plated when you on the edge and you cant be bodybuild shape with out trenbolona and gh sooooooooo golf = no bodybuild

gh15 approved

WTF are you talking about..on edge? the only time I get even closed to pissed or even agitated is when i come on here and read stupid shit like this.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2011, 07:19:31 PM »
WTF are you talking about..on edge? the only time I get even closed to pissed or even agitated is when i come on here and read stupid shit like this.

you are an idiot! ,,you ahve no clue about what the truth is,,you twist your reality to fit your wanna be bodybuild that was a never be ....and you keep lieing to those kids to make a 50 year old geezer look good!,,

you seriously need help,,its no joke,,in your age you woudnt even be 170lb clean for few years if anywhere remotely close to single digit aka 10%

you seem to not understand  a very simple concept,,you are ADDICT TO HORMONES! YOU WALK HERE SSAY YOU GAIN 20LB ,,20 LB OF WHAT?? OF WATER AND FAT IF IT IS THE BALONIE YOU SAY YOU DO BUT NO! YOU GAIN SOME MUSCLE BECAUSE YOU ARE A HORMONIZE MOTHER FUCKER THAT NEVER LEARNED TO SAY THE TRUTH ,,YOU ARE DISGUSTING

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2011, 07:22:33 PM »
all those 45+ year old bloated fucktard from testosterona thinking their weight gain is muscle too,,they all sit with the bloat look which we all know what it is,,

the reality is you would never step a leg on stage if you were not on the REAL RESULT DELIVER DRUGS

TRENBOLONA ACE

TESTOSTERONA

EQUIPONA

MASTERONA

GH

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2011, 07:52:39 PM »
Hahaha, GH15 melting, half the doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground the other half he thinks the whole world is on shit. lol!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2011, 08:14:05 PM »
Hahaha, GH15 melting, half the doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground the other half he thinks the whole world is on shit. lol!

i think you are a lloser,,a 50 year old one,,that can not hold a physiqe even for a 6 month period with out constant hormonization,,again holding a body 200lb 20% is easy for anyone that is 50 due to metabolizm that is slow btu 20% bodyfat is nothing to write home about,,

you are 160lb max 10% naturally,,170lb 10% clean ,,200lb 18-22% your type of clean ....,, and your 220 with abs now is also full of water and fat,,

you are no more than 180-190lb on stage hormonized to the absolit max,,if not homonized to max you cant even hit 180lb on stage,,and this is with 638 years of training hard... ::)

to be honest i thikn you cant even be 170lb on stage if only use 50mg of prop tren and masterona with very little gh 2-5iu ....i seriously doubt you can even be 170lb on stage ,,165lb on stage max with the doses i wrote above,,and this is after 875 years of training,,

your shit doesnt work here coach ,,go to other boarding where few of them swallow your balonie,,here it doesnt work ,,and in other boardings they all read me and come here to read gh15 so even there i doubt it working,,start reading other boardings they all start sounding like me in the 100s

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2011, 08:27:07 PM »
LMAO..K!