Author Topic: Have you changed a tire?  (Read 11446 times)

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Re: Have you changed a tire?
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2011, 09:39:14 PM »
Have you ever changed a tire?  If so, was it in the city or suburb?  Why didn't you call a tow truck or autoclub?

yes;
both
 it's faster to do it yourelf than wait for them

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2011, 08:05:45 AM »
Damn sounds like you would make a good mechanic PL, belts are tough.

Lisa from My Cousin Vinny  ;D

It helps to have the right tools  ;)  This thread has reminded me that I've actually been around auto shops quite a bit. More-so than the average girl, I would guess.  Of course, dad.  In high school; took auto shop and worked at a Toyota dealer (reception/cashier).  Worked at a company (marketing dept) that made tire balancers, alignment equip, engine analyzers... have a few friends who restore, one who owns a body shop, and one who runs the shop at a truck stop.  About all I do now is put air in my tires
:D

The old lady that taught driver's ed, required everyone, even the stuck up bitches, to changed a tire to pass the class.

Good for her!
:

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2011, 08:14:45 AM »
Lisa from My Cousin Vinny  ;D

It helps to have the right tools  ;)  This thread has reminded me that I've actually been around auto shops quite a bit. More-so than the average girl, I would guess.  Of course, dad.  In high school; took auto shop and worked at a Toyota dealer (reception/cashier).  Worked at a company (marketing dept) that made tire balancers, alignment equip, engine analyzers... have a few friends who restore, one who owns a body shop, and one who runs the shop at a truck stop.  About all I do now is put air in my tires
:D

Good for her!
My Cousin Vinny a damn fine movie.  8) Impressive Resume PL.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2011, 09:32:05 AM »

Way too many times.... I lived in Egypt remember, and the roads there are so shitty, would literally change the tires once a month in the most random places!!!  And they weren't just getting punctured, they were getting ripped the fuck up!!

hahahaha... one time, here in the US, when I was back in High School, I got a flat tire like literally right in front of the enetrance to the High School (This was the time I had a Jeep with the BIG ACH license plate - so everyone at my High School knew what I dove).... well I pulled over and began changing the tire, trunk was left open where I was taking out the spare.... anyways for some reason, This cop pulls up behind me, lights on and everything and decides to help me out.....  Now, the funny thing is, everyone in my high school was driving by, and they see my Jeep with the trunk open and a cop car behind me with it's lights on..... and of course when I actually make it to school people were coming up to me saying they saw me and my car was being searched and asking what happened, even teachers were coming up to me saying things like "What? did they find steroids in your car or something?" lol

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2011, 10:26:42 AM »
1. Yes.
2. Both
3. I'm straight

Interesting how often the first response in a thread is the best.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2011, 10:36:15 AM »
Interesting how often the first response in a thread is the best.

;D
:

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2011, 07:52:28 PM »
I've changed a 35" mud tire in the middle of a swamp at night. Most of you guys have never seens a mud tire though, right? ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2011, 07:55:18 PM »
Wow, 20+ times. Buy I'm an old cat so I was driving before most roads were paved.
a

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2011, 07:57:52 PM »
Wow, 20+ times. Buy I'm an old cat so I was driving before most roads were paved.

Young man, back in my day we didn't change tires, we revulcanized them!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2011, 07:58:20 PM »
oh, btw, I've changed your mom's tire

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2011, 08:03:23 PM »
Have you ever changed a tire?  If so, was it in the city or suburb?  Why didn't you call a tow truck or autoclub?

The first time I did it I blew out a tire in the middle of those mountains north of LA. I didn't know what the fuck I was doing. Some hillbilly guy pulled over and helped me out. I didn't call anyone because it was 1999 and I didn't have a cell phone, just a beeper.

Might as well fix it yourself. It takes like 5 minutes. Better than calling up someone else to help you like a little bitch who needs his Mama's titty.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2011, 09:00:14 PM »
I've changed a 35" mud tire in the middle of a swamp at night. Most of you guys have never seens a mud tire though, right? ;D
A