Author Topic: Arnold Classic - Wolf should have won just because...  (Read 2911 times)

claymore

• Getbig IV
Re: Wolf should have won just because...
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2011, 06:08:02 AM »
Well known oil user ?  ??? They all use SEO'S..

People on here say he is lazy - how do you/they know do you train along side him ? forget the promo You Tube vids that get posted on here - they are shit - calves for him is always going to be a genetic weakness - end of the day he is the only guy on that stage that has the look of what a BB should look like - X frame / of story.

"end of the day he is the only guy on that stage that has the look of what a BB should look like"...This

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2011, 06:23:21 AM »
yeah, all preacher and concentration curls ::) ::)

This puts to shame everything on stage at this year's AC.  Let me guess...You're young, correct?  You don't look remotely as good...no, make that as great as  Arnold, ergo you seek to discredit his accomplishments and inflate (apropos word) those of lesser bodybuilders.

As for Wolf, he is deserving of the win but for whatever reason(s) he did not get it.  In this midget's (I'm really short  ;D) opinion, Dennis needs to stand up straight when posing.  No more of this bullshit squatting down to supposedly accentuate the legs.  No matter the pose it looks for all the world like these clowns are readying themselves to take a dump on stage.   Oddly enough, that is exactly what the winner of the 2011 AC looks like. 

A dump taken on stage.

Wolf is not so much a look at the future of bodybuilding but rather a glimpse of the excellence of it's past.   And that past is far, far better than the other four turds coiled up on that stage next to Dennis that night.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2011, 10:13:14 PM »
Are you blind  ???

...looking at the FLEX pics are definitely a boost to Wolf.  The webcast really didn't capture that definition.  That being said though, I can't get over that fucked up looking right lat.  While I'm wrong in saying his whole symmetry is off due to one lat, it really throws things off.  He looks like a collection of parts with no real flow...but, since they gave the Arnold to Branch, this isn't surprising.

I really wish that Victor could have put it together for this show, but that didn't happen.  I just don't see how they can say this is the 'best' Wolf has looked since 07...I don't see it.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2011, 11:08:20 PM »
Kind of funny that Branch has a torn right lat and Dennis has something going on with his right lat as well.  Didn't affect their placings though.

I noticed the same thing with Dennis' lat.