Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 03, 2015, 10:18:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama Meets With Reporters In Off-Record Session  (Read 2756 times)
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2015, 12:05:19 PM »

in your mind nothing has anything to do with Obama when it shows him comparably in a positive light

strike up the band

Do you have an answer?  What does the approval rating of George Bush eight years ago have to with Obama's approval rating today? 
Report to moderator   Logged
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2015, 12:10:36 PM »

I have no idea.  What on earth does that have to do with Obama's lousy approval rating? 

because from a historical perspective with past presidents, Obama is actually doing well at 50%.

andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2015, 12:11:01 PM »

Do you have an answer?  What does the approval rating of George Bush eight years ago have to with Obama's approval rating today? 

It has to do with striking back at your absurd assertion that somehow its negative that Obama has a 50% rating this late in his term....George Bush had the same thing and many presidents simply don't poll well late in their second term because everyone has something to hold against them.....

you constantly make assertions against Obama and then when its pointed out that this other president did the same or even worse, then you meltdown

just trying to help you with your critical thinking skills Cheesy
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2015, 12:20:16 PM »

because from a historical perspective with past presidents, Obama is actually doing well at 50%.

Wait.  So the fact past presidents may have had a lousy second term makes Obama's lousy second term good?  That is horrible logic. 
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2015, 12:21:21 PM »

It has to do with striking back at your absurd assertion that somehow its negative that Obama has a 50% rating this late in his term....George Bush had the same thing and many presidents simply don't poll well late in their second term because everyone has something to hold against them.....

you constantly make assertions against Obama and then when its pointed out that this other president did the same or even worse, then you meltdown

just trying to help you with your critical thinking skills Cheesy

I just addressed this, but you talking about critical thinking skills is laugh out loud funny.   Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!