Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 28, 2016, 09:13:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Hillary Hiding Something  (Read 20944 times)
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #575 on: July 27, 2016, 09:43:44 AM »

This coming from the great dishonest pontificator himself......you can catch almost any politician fudging the truth on anything......somke people accuse Bush of lying about Saudi involvement in 911....some people accuse Reagan of lying as to whether he knew about Iran/Contra.......again its hard to establish what exactly a lie is unless they are criminally charged.....is Trump lying about Trump University scaming students?Huh?....what about his accusation that Ted Cruz's father helped in the Kennedy assasination???...is that a lie to you?Huh?..should he be sued for slander???..of is it just his opinion????Did trump lie about how rich he is?Huh?..or are you alloowed to overstate your income if you feel like it?Huh

Al politicians fudge the truth...thats my assertion.....Again, Comey said there was no criminality.....why are you so angry about that?Huh

STRANGE

Nobody posting in this thread about Hillary's lying is "angry." 

Your assertion is ridiculous.  "Fudging the truth."  LOL.  Hillary lied.  But at least she didn't "criminally lie."   Roll Eyes
Report to moderator   Logged
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #576 on: July 27, 2016, 09:44:56 AM »

I agree. More than what we are given the option for right now.
 Undecided

Yep.  Every time I talk to someone about our options I get disgusted. 
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #577 on: July 27, 2016, 10:16:30 AM »

Nobody posting in this thread about Hillary's lying is "angry." 

Your assertion is ridiculous.  "Fudging the truth."  LOL.  Hillary lied.  But at least she didn't "criminally lie."   Roll Eyes

I love when you feign naivete (did I spell that right?) to prove a point....you absolutely know what I mean when I say politicians fudge the truth...its what they do.....She or anybody would have to be an absolute idiot to come out on national TV and admit that she did something so as to make people like you happy....she parsed her words and let the FBI decide whether to charge her...which they didn't....WOULD YOU INCRIMINATE YOURSELF?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!