Author Topic: My 3 phase project  (Read 181262 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: My 3 phase project
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2011, 07:34:04 AM »
eeeewwwwww

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2011, 08:39:40 AM »
Why you only post pics of your belly? ::) Post a full body shot

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2011, 08:56:03 PM »
Thanks man, I'm into ma 4th day at 700 cals and I'm not no zombie just yet ;) I will see if I can handle 5 and a half days ultra lo cals, and then 1 and a half days normal cals, and dat will equal out to a full week cycle. P.S. I WILL be sitting @ sub-7 within 4 weeks time, and probably even sooner FACT

WHUT?
700 calories per meal day? That's fkin' cruel, man  :o
Props if you can handle that.

Lucky thing is, you don't have much muscle to maintain so you can do rapid weight loss without a worry  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2011, 09:04:52 PM »
Not trying to insult you but thats not "13-14%" bf.  ;D

You are so right about that. I believe I have about 13% bodyfat and my abs look a lot tighter than his. So either he's wrong or I am. If the latter is true than I am going to start boasting about having 8% bodyfat. Also my waist is 34" which appears smaller than his.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2011, 05:29:54 AM »
I hear ya Prime, but the thing is I'm a very slim guy, a nice way to say not carrying much muscle ;D Anyways, guys that don't have much muscle don't appear as lean as they are when they are sitting in the 9 to 15% range of bodyfat FACT And even God (gh15) has mentioned this numerous times. And as far as ma waist looking bigger than 33 inches, well I think it appears so since I have rather narrow hips, which in turn makes the waist appear bigger and wider. Tomorrow will be the 2nd weeks update, so we will see... P.S. I did ZERO hard aerobic training this week, as I only followed my "diet". And there is one think that shocked even me, and that was that I made such good progress doing only 2 hard aerobic bouts during the 1st week. I knew that I could do this, dropping bodyfat very quickly, but I was certain that hard aerobics would be a part of the equation. And yeah I'm eating ma words, coz I kept on sayin TRAINING IS KING, and "DIET" MEANS FUCK ALL lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2011, 05:39:43 AM »
In fact I will go on to say dat "diet" is MUCH MORE IMPORTANT for rapid fat-loss than training is, as a few months earlier I was doing consistant hard aerobic training on a regular basis (at least 4 or 5 times a week, which included multiple bouts of HIIT training) and ma body comp didn't change much, but when I switched the focus to "diet" then the results came and came very quickly 8) So in conclusion... Rapid fat loss=consistant ultra low cal intake

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2011, 06:15:44 AM »
In fact I will go on to say dat "diet" is MUCH MORE IMPORTANT for rapid fat-loss than training is, as a few months earlier I was doing consistant hard aerobic training on a regular basis (at least 4 or 5 times a week, which included multiple bouts of HIIT training) and ma body comp didn't change much, but when I switched the focus to "diet" then the results came and came very quickly 8) So in conclusion... Rapid fat loss=consistant ultra low cal intake
Hence "put down the fork"?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2011, 08:03:16 AM »
That, and plenty of coffee and cigarettes, in da true AJ style ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2011, 08:04:45 AM »
Here´s the 2nd week´s update. My waist is down almost an inch, from 32 inches (81cm) to a bit over 31 inches (79cm) and my bodyweight is down about 1 pound from 73.2 kg (161) to 72.8 kg (160).

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2011, 09:04:45 AM »
Improvement on fat loss but no doubt but not as much as last week.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2011, 11:56:07 AM »
Yeah man, I agree, just a slight improvement from last week. So this tells me dat I gots to add a daily hard aerobic session or maybe 2 daily hard aerobic sessions. Man dats gonna be BRUTAL on da low cal days, but if dats da price I gots to pay then so be it 8) And I guaran-goddamn-tee dat next week I will make much better progress FACT

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2011, 05:56:51 PM »
Why do you push your belly out as far as you can in every pic?  You clearly aren't as fat as you want us to think.  Post full shots if you want people to take you seriously.

Seriously, what kind of sad fool makes a fake weight loss project on getbig.com?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2011, 06:18:52 PM »
Why do you push your belly out as far as you can in every pic?  You clearly aren't as fat as you want us to think.  Post full shots if you want people to take you seriously.

Seriously, what kind of sad fool makes a fake weight loss project on getbig.com?

X2

Also if he stopped talking like a fucking asshole that would help too. Speak English....you sound like a moron.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2011, 06:25:52 PM »
I'm not purposely pushing ma belly out on update pics, I'm just standing completey relaxed, with no attempt to tighten or hold in my belly. But even if you don't buy the side shots, the front shot and the back shot are not altered in any way. Also, I'm gonna admit something here, I'm rather disappointed dat I had rather piss poor results this week, as I clearly didn't drop 2 to 3% so I'm really gonna turn it up this week and drop 2 to 3% for da coming weeks update.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2011, 12:14:25 AM »
Noticable improvements there..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2011, 06:18:50 AM »
Thanks meso ma man ;D But I just ain't satisfied with the minimal progress (at least in my mind) of the past week, so I'm really gonna turn it up a notch dis week 8) Basically, I'm gonna add a HARD 20 min RUN each night, also I'm thinking bout during a 4 day cal cycle, with 3 day ultra lo cal followed by 1 day normal cal. Last week I did 5 days in a row of ultra low cals, from Sunday til Thursday, but da low cals really start to get brutal by even the 2nd day, and by the 3rd day I am in Zombie land lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2011, 06:07:13 PM »
A little update/adjustment: after talking wit a respected member here on this site I've decided to make a few adjustments to the Phase 1 protocol. Firstly I will lower the cal intake from 700 cals to 500 cals on ma low cal days. Also I will follow a 4 day "diet cycle" with 3 days of ultra low cals followed by 1 day of near normal cals (basically I will eat a pizza dinner every 4th day). And lastly, I will run 3 days in a row and take the 4th day off, which will be the last day of the low cal cycle. And if I ain't sitting at sub-10 come next Thursday then I will make even further adjustments ;D Remember, I said dat I will be sitting at sub-7 within 4 weeks time, and I will do so FACT

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2011, 07:00:45 PM »
A little update/adjustment: after talking wit a respected member here on this site I've decided to make a few adjustments to the Phase 1 protocol. Firstly I will lower the cal intake from 700 cals to 500 cals on ma low cal days. Also I will follow a 4 day "diet cycle" with 3 days of ultra low cals followed by 1 day of near normal cals (basically I will eat a pizza dinner every 4th day). And lastly, I will run 3 days in a row and take the 4th day off, which will be the last day of the low cal cycle. And if I ain't sitting at sub-10 come next Thursday then I will make even further adjustments ;D Remember, I said dat I will be sitting at sub-7 within 4 weeks time, and I will do so FACT
Brutal man 500 a day to get where you want to be in yout time window necessary but muscle size will suffer.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2011, 11:36:57 PM »
How do you feel on low cal days? it must be hard.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2011, 06:40:43 AM »
Today is the 2nd day in the ultra low 500 cal day, and yeah man, it is quite fucking BRUTAL! I gots some kinda tingling and numbness in ma arms and delts, and it's quite obvious that it's from near zero cals. It's still pretty goddamn cold here, last nite it was 25 F or -3 C, and dats a bit too cold for running pour moi, so I did Tabata style lunges, 2 times through per workout twice per day. 1st session was in da afternoon, and da 2nd session was at nite, and I will do da same thing today. P.S. It wasn't true Tabata, coz I didn't pass out at da end of da cycle ;D But I pushed maself pretty damn good 8) P.P.S. This 500 cals is coming from only one meal.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2011, 07:43:50 AM »
Today is the 2nd day in the ultra low 500 cal day, and yeah man, it is quite fucking BRUTAL! I gots some kinda tingling and numbness in ma arms and delts, and it's quite obvious that it's from near zero cals. It's still pretty goddamn cold here, last nite it was 25 F or -3 C, and dats a bit too cold for running pour moi, so I did Tabata style lunges, 2 times through per workout twice per day. 1st session was in da afternoon, and da 2nd session was at nite, and I will do da same thing today. P.S. It wasn't true Tabata, coz I didn't pass out at da end of da cycle ;D But I pushed maself pretty damn good 8) P.P.S. This 500 cals is coming from only one meal.
Healthy fucker right there.  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2011, 01:23:53 PM »
500 cals a day is brutal especially in the cold the body tends to want more calories in cold weather so maybe you make it through another day of 500 then you gonna wanna eat everything in sight. Would it be best to settle on maybe -1500 daily pending your current weight.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2011, 12:31:50 AM »
I hear ya Prime, but the thing is I'm a very slim guy, a nice way to say not carrying much muscle ;D Anyways, guys that don't have much muscle don't appear as lean as they are when they are sitting in the 9 to 15% range of bodyfat FACT And even God (gh15) has mentioned this numerous times. And as far as ma waist looking bigger than 33 inches, well I think it appears so since I have rather narrow hips, which in turn makes the waist appear bigger and wider. Tomorrow will be the 2nd weeks update, so we will see... P.S. I did ZERO hard aerobic training this week, as I only followed my "diet". And there is one think that shocked even me, and that was that I made such good progress doing only 2 hard aerobic bouts during the 1st week. I knew that I could do this, dropping bodyfat very quickly, but I was certain that hard aerobics would be a part of the equation. And yeah I'm eating ma words, coz I kept on sayin TRAINING IS KING, and "DIET" MEANS FUCK ALL lol

Eat your words is right. It isn't which is king in order to get into decent shape you must follow a healthy diet and exercise program. While cardio may burn fat, so does weight training. The advantage of weight training is that along with a good diet and rest, it builds muscle and muscle burns fat. Buddy, you have to do it all if you want to be successful. Also, you can't successfully get and stay lean and mean in a few weeks. It takes a lifetime.

You might try holding your stomach in. Not just when you pose for these photos, but all the time. It actually tightens your core/abs and improves your posture. A great and easy ab exercise is, while driving your car, try to suck your stomach in so far that it feels like it is gonna touch your back and then hold it for a ten count. Another one is to get down on the floor on your hands and knees and suck your stomach up to your back and hold it for a ten count.

By cutting your caloric intake so much, your body goes into starvation mode and your metabolism tanks. You can't lose weight doing this in the long run....it just doesn't work. There are people who "eat like horses," have a really fast metabolism and are lean and fit.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2011, 06:46:24 AM »
You make some very good points Prime. Yeah, this kinda "diet" ain't so healthy and you will stall on it eventually. And that's exactly why I want to get it over with right quick. But, it is possible to strip away fat right quick, and that's exactly what I'm showing. And yes, I WILL stay lean, coz again from my previous experience, it is VERY EASY to stay lean once you get there. It's just that it's a real pain in the ass is getting there lol

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2011, 09:35:00 AM »
So lets get this straight, lol. In a few weeks you will have abs, veins and such showing?  ;D