Author Topic: Should we initiate a no-fly zone in Libya?  (Read 8720 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Should we initiate a no-fly zone in Libya?
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2011, 09:15:52 AM »
oh i already know.. i stubbed my toe.. God Damn Obama

lol!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2011, 09:21:10 AM »
everyone knows kerry is a POS leftist d-bag who likes to stick his big nose in every country's affairs.  

I didn't know he called for it.  this morning i heard mccain's calls for it as i crapped and shaved, and so i decided to post that.

Nice try. Swing and a miss, though. You seem like you're advocating a military approach like your left-wing cohorts are. Why do you think we should get involved in a civil war? I didn't know the rules of war said that each side needs to be evenly matched now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2011, 09:22:42 AM »
Nice try. Swing and a miss, though.

Amazing isnt it? 

Even ZB this morning said Obama Admn was basically incompetent, impotent, and making things worse with their dithering and daily FAIL Machine, yet 240, Option Fail, et al still kneepad endlessly.   

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2011, 09:23:31 AM »
Amazing isnt it?  

Even ZB this morning said Obama Admn was basically incompetent, impotent, and making things worse with their dithering and daily FAIL Machine, yet 240, Option Fail, et al still kneepad endlessly.  

It's nauseating, to say the least. The British and Americans are, once again, shitting the bed on this Libya thing. SAS and MI6 guys getting captured within minutes of touching down on the ground. Fucking brilliant operational skills from the Brits on that one.  ::)

Now you got all the people who hate the "imperialist policies" of the US crying that we should be helping the rebels in their great fight for "democracy".

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2011, 09:24:38 AM »
::)  ::)   

When Obama has lost even his buddy ZB on this, even you and 240 can't polish that turd any more.   

whats up with those British Nukes.. any update.. i mean you did post a thread about it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2011, 09:27:16 AM »
whats up with those British Nukes.. any update.. i mean you did post a thread about it

Send an email to the Daily Telegraph in the UK, they havent reported on it since.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2011, 09:31:20 AM »
Send an email to the Daily Telegraph in the UK, they havent reported on it since.   

But you started a thread.. I thought you for sure had conformation? Thats a serious offense..

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2011, 09:32:14 AM »
But you started a thread.. I thought you for sure had conformation? Thats a serious offense..

Because the MSM has NEVER gotten something wrong before. EVER! Right? Even that bastion of liberal idiocy, the New York Times, has been wrong before.

You know ABC reported the same thing as the Telegraph did, right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2011, 09:37:14 AM »
Because the MSM has NEVER gotten something wrong before. EVER! Right? Even that bastion of liberal idiocy, the New York Times, has been wrong before.

Notice that neither paper has retracted the story either?  If it was false, dont you think Obama admn would demand a retraction by all news outlets?     

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2011, 09:39:58 AM »

Dont pay that game with me.. this aint exactly stealing a stick of gum. This fool comes on the thread with his predetermined (which is retarded) obama filled hate agenda and posts shit that is extremely serious and then reacts to it with emotion as if it were truth. Im sorry maybe its my science background.. but this kind of "jumping the gun" on really serious shit soley because of your agenda is damaging and sickening to me..

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2011, 09:41:11 AM »
Dont pay that game with me.. this aint exactly stealing a stick of gum. This fool comes on the thread with his predetermined (which is retarded) obama filled hate agenda and posts shit that is extremely serious and then reacts to it with emotion as if it were truth. Im sorry maybe its my science background.. but this kind of "jumping the gun" on really serious shit soley because of your agenda is damaging and sickening to me..

How is it jumping the gun when two major new organizations reported it (and I'm sure others that I'm not aware of did as well)? It seems like you're only bothered by it because it was anti-Obama.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2011, 09:42:22 AM »

Jumping the gun by posting what major outlets are reporting, and still have not retracted?   

Yeah whatever Mal - stop being a 95% er - its embarrassing beyond belief.   

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2011, 09:43:12 AM »

Jumping the gun by posting what major outlets are reporting, and still have not retracted?   

Yeah whatever Mal - stop being a 95% er - its embarrassing beyond belief.   

Not retracting it says that it's probably more true than false. Just typical Obama regime spin.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2011, 09:46:07 AM »
Not retracting it says that it's probably more true than false. Just typical Obama regime spin.
Retracting what, I thought the white house came out and said this was bullshit..

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2011, 09:46:21 AM »
Notice that neither paper has retracted the story either?  If it was false, dont you think Obama admn would demand a retraction by all news outlets?     

abc did not cover the part about giving information to the russians, they only covered the treaty part. so basicly you had a bunch of right wing hack sites covering the same news oulet

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2011, 09:47:08 AM »
Retracting what, I thought the white house came out and said this was bullshit..

Because the Obama regime hasn't lied once since taking office.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2011, 09:49:30 AM »

so in you eyes its a loose loose.. if obama says its bull shit you say "well they LIED before" of obama dosent say its bull shit you say "well he didnt deny it"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2011, 09:49:45 AM »
???

I am 100% against the US getting involved in ANY way.

Let kadaffi crack skulls and keep oil prices low.  Period.  If the US was in a civil war, I doubt many libyans would be supporting risking their skins to save our asses.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2011, 09:50:42 AM »

Remmber how obama played all cute by 1/2 when the lockerbie bomber was freed?  only later did the truth come out that obama backed that.     

Same shit.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2011, 09:51:08 AM »
Nice try. Swing and a miss, though. You seem like you're advocating a military approach like your left-wing cohorts are. Why do you think we should get involved in a civil war? I didn't know the rules of war said that each side needs to be evenly matched now.

My left-wing co-horts like mccain?  lol

Again, I got on record very early - no US involvement.  

I'll say "NO".  

We can't afford a war.  Toss out the morals, and the best thing we can do it let Kadaffi win.  Let him crush the rebels.  Stability will return.  Even if he's an evil dude, when he's in place, gas prices are lower.  He falls, and the resulting chaos raises US gas prices.

Plus you run the risk of uniting he and his people.  An outside force - specially from the US?  imagine how fast the left/right factions in the US would unite if Chinese tanks started lining up on our border!  Rush Limbaugh and Rachel maddow would be quite united in their dislike of greedy chinese ready to pilfer our resources and do some killing.

My vote is to stay the hell out of it.  let the conflict happen, let them work it out, and buy oil from whoever wins.  We can't afford another war.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2011, 09:52:43 AM »
My left-wing co-horts like mccain?  

John Kerry is a Republican now? ???

You're also on record claiming that you're a libertarian despite all signs pointing to you being nothing of the sort.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2011, 09:54:16 AM »
John Kerry is a Republican now? ???

It's a bipartisan effort to get the US involved in a 3rd war there.

You're also on the record claiming that you're a libertarian despite all signs pointing to you being nothing of the sort.

Wow... so my theme of "US stays out of foreign affairs and doesn't get involved with other countries' messes" runs contrary to Libertarian beliefs?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2011, 09:57:35 AM »
It's a bipartisan effort to get the US involved in a 3rd war there.

Wow... so my theme of "US stays out of foreign affairs and doesn't get involved with other countries' messes" runs contrary to Libertarian beliefs?

Bipartisan effort? Don't you consider McCain a RINO? Again, swing and a miss. Obama, hero of the left, is already up to his nose in Libya, trying to get the Saudis to arm the rebels. Should Gaddafi maintain power now Obama has once again pissed US relations right down the drain.

But I'd say the other 99 of out of 100 posts that involve you sucking Obama's dick after he makes moves that no libertarian would approve of runs contrary to libertarian beliefs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2011, 10:02:05 AM »
Bipartisan effort? Don't you consider McCain a RINO? Again, swing and a miss. Obama, hero of the left, is already up to his nose in Libya, trying to get the Saudis to arm the rebels. Should Gaddafi maintain power now Obama has once again pissed US relations right down the drain.

But I'd say the other 99 of out of 100 posts that involve you sucking Obama's dick after he makes moves that no libertarian would approve of runs contrary to libertarian beliefs.

Did you read the Goodwin column? 

Obama does not even listen to his own advisors.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2011, 10:04:25 AM »
With NATO help, yes.  The USA shouldn't involve itself without international help. 
Abandon every hope...