Author Topic: Over 100 posts  (Read 1819 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Over 100 posts
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2011, 05:51:53 PM »
I made it, 100+ posts !

Did I pass the audition ?
gimmick
A

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2011, 11:04:05 AM »
Well che ma man, the key is can I get to sub-7 within 4 weeks, and I can and I WILL. There is one thing that I'm an expert with and that is fat-loss and getting lean, so now it's ma time to prove it 8) And Falcon ma man, I gots to disagree wit ya on yo point. As God says, get lean 1st, and lean gain lean muscle. Yeah, I know that it's mainly addressed to chemically enhanced fellas, but I think it's also very valid for naturals as well.

Aren't you the person that wasn't worried about your health as long as you looked good?

And I haven't got to 100 yet!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2011, 11:27:53 AM »
Yeah, that's right. But I'm not sure that I get your point. In ma humble opinion looking good is highly correlated to having good health, coz... A lean and fit bod=good health You see slim and fit people outlive their heavier counterparts, even if the heavier counterparts are fit. The heart don't dig having to deal with excess weight, be it fat or muscle. FACT

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2011, 12:21:45 PM »
In our last conversation on here you were saying you could lose weight and eat like crap and not worry about your arteries, but by the look of those pics, if your gut is collecting that type of lard, what are your arteries doing?  Just food for thought .... literally.