Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 19, 2014, 05:23:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats up with brazilian obsession on the board?  (Read 7616 times)
Bam-bam
Getbig V

Britney Spears fan 4 life

« on: March 10, 2011, 07:27:39 PM »

For every 4 threads started, one is about a brazilian citzen/thing (usually synthol, butts, carnaval, trannies, soccer, mma), wassup with that??? Leave my country alone you bitches  Grin

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQZwshItUwk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQZwshItUwk</a>
Report to moderator   Logged
JimmyJam1974
Getbig V

"No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 07:30:18 PM »

Your mom is in every other thread

UGA
johnnynoname
Getbig V

metrosexual superstar

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 07:30:48 PM »

Brasil is the toliet of South America

Just cuz a couple of perverts on here have a fat ass fetish doesn't make that Third World country great
tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 07:37:38 PM »

Just cuz a couple of perverts on here have a fat ass fetish doesn't make that Third World country great
lol brasil has the biggest economy by far.

bam bam people love ass.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_wkpoE3RRY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_wkpoE3RRY</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAD6kLGOz_U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAD6kLGOz_U</a>

^^ this is why we love brasil

plus, romeo and juliet was filmed there.
Bam-bam
Getbig V

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 07:37:39 PM »

6th economy in the world and getting more powerful by the minute. and I have internet and duratestons, not bad for a third world country

and oh, my state was colonized by german immigrants and it is better than the urban shit hole 90% of the forum residents live in  Grin

pictures where I usually spend some weekends during winter time!
Firemuscle
Getbig V

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 07:39:15 PM »

Brazil is all about big asses and fucking.

It's the Thailand of South America.

It's not too difficult to see the attraction.
johnnynoname
Getbig V

metrosexual superstar

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 07:42:58 PM »

I like how nobody posts any pictures of the growing number of street gangs or posts any stats about the growing incidents of violence and how in the last 10 years the average age of first time criminals has lowered to 15 years old

oh yeah- they have girls with fat asses there Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

what about the children?!....

..you gringos all make me sick
Bam-bam
Getbig V

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 07:48:34 PM »

I like how nobody posts any pictures of the growing number of street gangs or posts any stats about the growing incidents of violence and how in the last 10 years the average age of first time criminals has lowered to 15 years old

oh yeah- they have girls with fat asses there

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes please, what about the children....

..you all make me sick

johnny boy, sorry if you want to discuss those things you are gonna get your ass spanked (not that this is a bad thing for your taste). Right now Brazil has a ALL TIME LOW unenployment rate and no wonder criminality and other socio economic indicators are improving year by year. Newsflash, its not the 80s anymore,.

and this is how your man JCVD feels about brazil  Grin

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2WKSjgJsCE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2WKSjgJsCE</a>
Firemuscle
Getbig V

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 07:50:04 PM »

oh yeah- they have girls with fat asses there Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

what about the children?!....

..you gringos all make me sick

Why don't you go work at a school for blind kids there then or some shit like that?

You might meet some hot brazillian man with a synthol filled donkey cock. Sounds fabulous huh?
Bam-bam
Getbig V

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 07:52:40 PM »

Brazil, getting poorer and dominated by more gangs by the hour  Roll Eyes

_

Rank Country/Monetary Authority Foreign exchange reserves
(Millions of USD) Figures as of

World (sum of all countries) N/A --
1  People's Republic of China
 2,622,000 Dec 2010[1]
2  Japan 1,096,185 Dec 2010[2]
-  Eurosystem
(EU member states which have adopted the euro, incl. ECB) 789,891 Dec 2010[2]
3  Russia 484,158 Jan 2011[2]
4  Saudi Arabia 456,200 Dec 2010[1]
5  Republic of China (Taiwan) 382,800 Dec 2010 [1]
6  Brazil 297,696 Jan 2011[2]
7  India 297,334 Dec 2010[2]
8  Republic of Korea 295,956 Jan 2011[2]
9  Switzerland 271,667 Jan 2011[2]
-  Hong Kong 273,176 Jan 2011[2]
10  Singapore 227,110 Jan 2011[2]
11  Germany 208,704 Jan 2011[2]
12  Thailand 172,129 Dec 2010[2]
13  France 166,319 Dec 2010[2]
14  Italy 158,926 Dec 2010[2]
15  Algeria 150,100 Dec 2010[1]
16  United States 132,933 Feb 2011[2]
17  Mexico 117,413 Nov 2010[2]
18  United Kingdom 107,853 Jan 2011[2]
19  Libya 107,300 Dec 2010[1]
20  Malaysia 106,498 Dec 2010
johnnynoname
Getbig V

metrosexual superstar

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2011, 07:53:40 PM »

johnny boy, sorry if you want to discuss those things you are gonna get your ass spanked (not that this is a bad thing for your taste). Right now Brazil has a ALL TIME LOW unenployment rate and no wonder criminality and other socio economic indicators are improving year by year. Newsflash, its no the 80s anymore,.

and this is how your man JCVD feels about brazil  Grin

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2WKSjgJsCE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2WKSjgJsCE</a>
with all due respect, i'm not in the mood to do that thing where I google search stats and whatever like alot of assholes on here do

if you say it is good then i'll take your word for it...

....BUT don't insult anybodies intelligence by saying that there isn't any unrest in the urban areas and that there is social mobility.  

furthermore, I can't stand those Paolistas...fucking snobs
Bam-bam
Getbig V

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 07:58:19 PM »

with all due respect, i'm not in the mood to do that thing where I google search stats and whatever like alot of assholes on here do

if you say it is good then i'll take your word for it...

....BUT don't insult anybodies intelligence by saying that there isn't any unrest in the urban areas and that there is social mobility.  

furthermore, I can't stand those Paolistas...fucking snobs

yea this kind of information can be reached by anyone via google, its the wonders of the internet. I know this kinda of data better than the palm of my hand though because of my academic background.

and yes there is lots of sick shit going on still but 1. its getting better, not worse, 2. if you are middle class here or up you have a pretty"first world" standard of living.
johnnynoname
Getbig V

metrosexual superstar

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2011, 08:00:01 PM »

yea this kind of information can be reached by anyone via google, its the wonders of the internet. I know this kinda of data better than the palm of my hand thoug because of my academic formation.

and yes there is lots of sick shit going on still but 1. its getting better, not worse, 2. if you are middle class here or up you have a pretty"first world" standard of living.

see- I appreciate and respect a answer like this more than someone copy and pasting a answer from google

good job
che
Getbig V

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2011, 08:00:25 PM »

Name this whore

Shocked Shocked Shocked
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZPm9Nb7Km0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZPm9Nb7Km0</a>
Bam-bam
Getbig V

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2011, 08:02:46 PM »

in all seriousness, I find it funny how everyone here fantasizes about brazil being the ultimate anything goes place with a lot of bundas as a bonus, and as a matter of fact unless you are around favelas and stuff, people here are pretty conservative on average - we have the biggest population of catholic followers in the whole world I think. (and if you watch the Arnolds carnaval video closely, the chick actually gets very offended when the crazy gringo tries do grab her butt, lol).  
Firemuscle
Getbig V

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2011, 08:05:18 PM »

in all seriousness, I find it funny how everyone here fantasizes about brazil being the ultimate anything goes place with a lot of bundas as a bonus, and as a matter of fact unless you are around favelas and stuff, people here are pretty conservative on average. (if you watch the Arnolds carnaval video closely, the chick actually gets very offended when the crazy gringo tries do grab her butt, lol). 

Compared to the USA, Brazil is an anything goes place.

You ever been to the USA? 90% of it is Bibleland.
Bam-bam
Getbig V

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2011, 08:05:55 PM »

see- I appreciate and respect a answer like this more than someone copy and pasting a answer from google

good job

but arthur jones said...

Grin
che
Getbig V

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2011, 08:06:05 PM »

in all seriousness, I find it funny how everyone here fantasizes about brazil being the ultimate anything goes place with a lot of bundas as a bonus, and as a matter of fact unless you are around favelas and stuff, people here are pretty conservative on average. (if you watch the Arnolds carnaval video closely, the chick actually gets very offended when the crazy gringo tries do grab her butt, lol). 

Whatever ,I've been in Brasil (Florianopolis) whores everywhere, after you fuck them they ask you for money .
Bam-bam
Getbig V

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2011, 08:11:00 PM »

Whatever ,I've been in Brasil (Florianopolis) whores everywhere, after you fuck them they ask you for money .

its called a strip club. Only in Brazil Strip Clubs are build in a way it gimmicks a regular party, and gringos love that. It never happened to me in a legit regular party. I admit these puteiros are like a traditional part of the tourist route tho  Grin
Bam-bam
Getbig V

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2011, 08:13:55 PM »

Compared to the USA, Brazil is an anything goes place.

You ever been to the USA? 90% of it is Bibleland.

no, I ve never been to the USA (europe, on the other hand, more than 10 times). But you have never visited brazil either so we are even.

The big difference is the poverty areas we have. If you substract that, our urban cities are pretty much the same in terms of "crazyness". And the country cities here are very traditional, maybe the law enforcement is not that strong but culturally they are religious tight too.
che
Getbig V

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2011, 08:17:18 PM »

its called a strip club. Only in Brazil Strip Clubs are build in a way it gimmicks a regular party, and gringos love that. It never happened to me in a legit regular party. I admit these puteiros are like a traditional part of the tourist route tho  Grin
Grin 
seriously  I'm talking about chicks that I've met at regular clubs or at the beach.
Bam-bam
Getbig V

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2011, 08:22:59 PM »

Grin  
seriously  I'm talking about chicks that I've met at regular clubs or at the beach.

well prostitutes like to enjoy the beaches and other regular stuff just like we do  Grin

florianopolis is packed with tourists during summer time, and tourists love the whores so I admit the place gets infested by them.

My workout partner is from england, and he is invinting his friends to go to a local strip club/puteiro here because they dont have this in england, they are amazed and very anxious to come, counring the days, will be the time of their lifes. So usually tourists come here searching for the whores. And I have seen many times gringos throwing money at regular chicks just because they wanted to. Its the whore fantasy I think.

Just like say if I, as a brazilian wanted some dope I could find crack houses pretty quickly in any big city in the Us.
Bam-bam
Getbig V

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2011, 08:25:19 PM »

but yea, Im not gona dispute the whore per capita number at big cities/tourist points is very above average around here  Grin
che
Getbig V

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2011, 08:29:28 PM »

but yea, Im not gona dispute the whore per capita number at big cities/tourist points is very above average around here  Grin
Many of them aren't real whores ,you have to work for the pussy like a regular chick  but after you fuck them they ask for money , weird   Huh.
BIG ACH
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2011, 08:36:57 PM »

What? are we supposed to focus on Eskimo women instead?  Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!