Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 26, 2014, 03:02:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats up with brazilian obsession on the board?  (Read 7552 times)
Bam-bam
Getbig V

Britney Spears fan 4 life

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2011, 08:39:22 PM »

Many of them aren't real whores ,you have to work for the pussy like a regular chick  but after you fuck them they ask for money , weird   Huh.

because those chicks are spoiled to think tourists are suckers since 90% of them indeed are. I have a friend from spain who met some hoe here and out of the blue he payed for some breast implants of her, I was like dude WTF! She promissed she was going to visit him in Spain after but surprise surprise she didnt visit shit. I told him well deserved. But next time this chick or some friends sees a spanish tourist what is she going to do?
Report to moderator   Logged
Firemuscle
Getbig V

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2011, 08:45:12 PM »

no, I ve never been to the USA (europe, on the other hand, more than 10 times). But you have never visited brazil either so we are even.

The big difference is the poverty areas we have. If you substract that, our urban cities are pretty much the same in terms of "crazyness". And the country cities here are very traditional, maybe the law enforcement is not that strong but culturally they are religious tight too.

I've been to Peru, Ecuador and Colombia. In all those countries there is a lot more happening than the USA. The people are more friendly and cool. The women are more sexy and recpetive to talk to. There are small brothels in most towns. And I heard that Brazil is even more open-minded than those countries.

It's not "crazyness". It's more like it's just interesting to go out. More fun to go out. And if you want sex, it's easier to get than the USA. If you wanna meet a woman for romance, there is more romance to be had.

Most American women are feminist pigs, it's refreshing to get away from all that.
The Grim Lifter
Getbig IV

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2011, 05:40:54 AM »

well prostitutes like to enjoy the beaches and other regular stuff just like we do  Grin

florianopolis is packed with tourists during summer time, and tourists love the whores so I admit the place gets infested by them.

My workout partner is from england, and he is invinting his friends to go to a local strip club/puteiro here because they dont have this in england, they are amazed and very anxious to come, counring the days, will be the time of their lifes. So usually tourists come here searching for the whores. And I have seen many times gringos throwing money at regular chicks just because they wanted to. Its the whore fantasy I think.

Just like say if I, as a brazilian wanted some dope I could find crack houses pretty quickly in any big city in the Us.

Like Thailand, i have friends (especially 1) who go there to fuck whores. There's plenty of other shit to do, it's a great country.
MORTALCOIL
Getbig V

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2011, 05:47:09 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s81gWFanDO0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s81gWFanDO0</a>
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2011, 06:21:22 AM »

because those chicks are spoiled to think tourists are suckers since 90% of them indeed are. I have a friend from spain who met some hoe here and out of the blue he payed for some breast implants of her, I was like dude WTF! She promissed she was going to visit him in Spain after but surprise surprise she didnt visit shit. I told him well deserved. But next time this chick or some friends sees a spanish tourist what is she going to do?
Gringo Chaser got her game tight.
lvtolft
Getbig III

« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2011, 07:31:28 AM »

6th economy in the world and getting more powerful by the minute. and I have internet and duratestons, not bad for a third world country

and oh, my state was colonized by german immigrants and it is better than the urban shit hole 90% of the forum residents live in  Grin

Bam,
Which city is this?  It looks like Gramado. I love that city!

pictures where I usually spend some weekends during winter time!
Hulkotron
Getbig V

The forbidden ritual of the steel palm

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2011, 09:07:18 AM »

Brazilians are hot man don't hate Cool
The_Punisher
Getbig V

The Unrighteous Shall Pay

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2011, 09:34:05 AM »

shit, these bitches are really banging....I can't argue with that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CzRZjUcvZY&feature=related
_bruce_
Getbig V

Anus Rising

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2011, 09:34:46 AM »

I've been to Peru, Ecuador and Colombia. In all those countries there is a lot more happening than the USA. The people are more friendly and cool. The women are more sexy and recpetive to talk to. There are small brothels in most towns. And I heard that Brazil is even more open-minded than those countries.

It's not "crazyness". It's more like it's just interesting to go out. More fun to go out. And if you want sex, it's easier to get than the USA. If you wanna meet a woman for romance, there is more romance to be had.

Most American women are feminist pigs, it's refreshing to get away from all that.

Cool

[
Bam-bam
Getbig V

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2011, 09:52:57 AM »

yes its gramado! Im suprised another non brazilian getbigger knows that place! How did you end up there?

see, brazil is not just favelas and trannies  Grin

God bless germanic brasil

see, we have everything for every tastes! come here and be happy forever  Grin
Parker
Getbig V

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2011, 10:00:31 AM »

^^ Then you need to take man-face Giselle back...no ass, no tits, no curves---the fashion industry's wet dream.
Bam-bam
Getbig V

« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2011, 10:05:12 AM »

^^ Then you need to take man-face Giselle back...no ass, no tits, no curves---the fashion industry's wet dream.

ok I beg to differ but Im not going to debate this, we have also plenty of the goodies you fantasize about!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-9kATjAWuE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-9kATjAWuE</a>

all tastes indeed Grin
lvtolft
Getbig III

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2011, 10:54:26 AM »

yes its gramado! Im suprised another non brazilian getbigger knows that place! How did you end up there?

see, brazil is not just favelas and trannies  Grin

God bless germanic brasil

see, we have everything for every tastes! come here and be happy forever  Grin

St. Hubertus Hotel!  I stayed there.  What a great place.
My wife is from Novo Hamburgo.  We try to go once a year.
Most people who have not been there have no idea what Brazil is really like.  I absolutely love going.
G_Thang
Getbig V

The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2011, 11:21:18 AM »

Brazil, getting poorer and dominated by more gangs by the hour  Roll Eyes

_

Rank Country/Monetary Authority Foreign exchange reserves
(Millions of USD) Figures as of

World (sum of all countries) N/A --
1  People's Republic of China
 2,622,000 Dec 2010[1]
2  Japan 1,096,185 Dec 2010[2]
-  Eurosystem
(EU member states which have adopted the euro, incl. ECB) 789,891 Dec 2010[2]
3  Russia 484,158 Jan 2011[2]
4  Saudi Arabia 456,200 Dec 2010[1]
5  Republic of China (Taiwan) 382,800 Dec 2010 [1]
6  Brazil 297,696 Jan 2011[2]
7  India 297,334 Dec 2010[2]
8  Republic of Korea 295,956 Jan 2011[2]
9  Switzerland 271,667 Jan 2011[2]
-  Hong Kong 273,176 Jan 2011[2]
10  Singapore 227,110 Jan 2011[2]
11  Germany 208,704 Jan 2011[2]
12  Thailand 172,129 Dec 2010[2]
13  France 166,319 Dec 2010[2]
14  Italy 158,926 Dec 2010[2]
15  Algeria 150,100 Dec 2010[1]
16  United States 132,933 Feb 2011[2]
17  Mexico 117,413 Nov 2010[2]
18  United Kingdom 107,853 Jan 2011[2]
19  Libya 107,300 Dec 2010[1]
20  Malaysia 106,498 Dec 2010

Poorest Wealth Distribution only second to Africa
Ugly Half-Breed Daughter of German Criminal = Giselle
Bope = Bad Asses
More Crooks per sq inch than Washington DC
Mangueira = Pink and Green Favor
Infestion of German and Italy Peds
Gracie JJ = The Man on GetBig, Dont Try to Replace him given he is BEST Brasilian Representative
Best Cao Cakes
Best and Worst FREE Housing Plan on Planet next to Africa
Unfortunately a lot of similarities to Africa...just look above
WhiteLand Interior in the North = Plenty of Country Pimpkins like Marta  

The Truth.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxiPhRjw8_A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxiPhRjw8_A</a>

The Truth 2 - Look like skinny crack addict 5 yrs ago.  Now Thick from Doughnut Diet Plan n Got ASS like Sweet Bowl of Jelly  

I got Brass!
tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2011, 11:30:38 AM »

Name this whore

Shocked Shocked Shocked
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZPm9Nb7Km0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZPm9Nb7Km0</a>
Shocked

nice find

she nows how to move that ass

Shocked
The_Punisher
Getbig V

The Unrighteous Shall Pay

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2011, 12:17:47 PM »

Giselle shouldn't represent the core of Brazil beauties
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^SURVEILLANCE TRIBE APPROVED^^^

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2011, 03:06:54 PM »

60% of the Brazilian population is infected with Toxoplasma. The stuff makes you borderline batshit crazy.
Board_SHERIF
Getbig IV

UK Independence Party

« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2011, 03:10:24 PM »

60% of the Brazilian population is infected with AIDS Toxoplasma. The stuff makes you borderline batshit crazy.

K
slate
Getbig IV

« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2011, 03:42:14 PM »

6th economy in the world and getting more powerful by the minute. and I have internet and duratestons, not bad for a third world country

and oh, my state was colonized by german immigrants and it is better than the urban shit hole 90% of the forum residents live in  Grin

pictures where I usually spend some weekends during winter time!

wow just like in Germany!

do you hate teh Jew too? or have been badly influenced with the general portuguese easy going syndrome??

Thank god the country is in the safe hands of german-brasilians in the government which have managed this impressive growth.

by the way are you blond and have beautifull blue eyes? if so PM me i would like to know you better

Parker
Getbig V

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2011, 03:45:48 PM »

Enjoy (Darlene, only the big booty one)
http://www.xvideos.com/?k=Darlene
GRACIE JIU-JITSU
Getbig IV

HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.

« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2011, 03:56:12 PM »

wow just like in Germany!

do you hate teh Jew too? or have been badly influenced with the general portuguese easy going syndrome??

Thank god the country is in the safe hands of german-brasilians in the government which have managed this impressive growth.

by the way are you blond and have beautifull blue eyes? if so PM me i would like to know you better

Really?

Gracie Rules
slate
Getbig IV

« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2011, 03:58:38 PM »

and BTW except for the Japanese pop, and some inbred Amish like communities of zie germans in the south , 97% of Brazilians are a product of a mixture (in variable proportions) of Portuguese, west African and indigenous people (aka guys that got lost in Siberia and ended up in Brazil due to poor navigational skills).

It is a lowly origin no doubt but i am afraid it is all they have and by Jove they are making it work for the first time (since they last made it work temporarily)
Parker
Getbig V

« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2011, 04:12:23 PM »

and BTW except for the Japanese pop, and some inbred Amish like communities of zie germans in the south , 97% of Brazilians are a product of a mixture (in variable proportions) of Portuguese, west African and indigenous people (aka guys that got lost in Siberia and ended up in Brazil due to poor navigational skills).

It is a lowly origin no doubt but i am afraid it is all they have and by Jove they are making it work for the first time (since they last made it work temporarily)
Lol at lowly, the Romans thought that the Germanic tribes were uncouth, uncultured Barbarians...

The Brazilian women wouldn't be what they are if it wasn't for that mixture...
che
Getbig V

« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2011, 04:23:41 PM »

indigenous people (aka guys that got lost in Siberia and ended up in Brazil ).

Hahaha
G_Thang
Getbig V

The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2011, 04:47:31 PM »

.1st Shoe Shine Boy President (Greatest Econo Growth during his 8 yrs vs previous OffSpring of German War Criminals running the Country)
.Crazy Ass Agenda by Southern States to separate from North and become their own Country = Send BOPE down for extermination of the Euro moment in South America  Roll Eyes.  Note:  it's like a fucking plague.  
.Better Mate than the grass shit they sip in Uruguay and Paraguay
.No natural enemies like Arabs because any crook can seek asylum including Arabs strapped with C4
.Sell more Brochures to stupid Foreigns than robberies outside Caracus, Venezuela airport
.2nd Hottest Trannies in World, only 2nd to Colombia  
.Horrible Broken European Portuguese, just Horrible
.One of the Best Busing System in World until Govt Ticks off VC and AdosA
.It's thought street vendors use Dog or Cat meat but shit tastes GOOD esp Cao Cakes (Hot Dogs)  

The Truth.

The Truth 2 - Prove me wrong Gracie, none hotter than Castro

I got Brass!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!