Author Topic: How I can save bodybuilding  (Read 2175 times)

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: how I can save bodybuilding
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2011, 05:05:16 AM »
Exclude schmoes and g4p bbers...

There goes 60% of your audience and 80% of your bodybuilders. Congratulations, you've just made a massive loss on renting the venue.

MB

• Getbig IV
Re: how I can save bodybuilding
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2011, 07:41:27 AM »
240lbs at what height? you cant set a limit like that, you could set a no GH gut rule
The reason I say 240 lbs is that the best bodybuilders who ever lived didn't improve much if any beyond 240 lbs.  Dorian, Ronnie, Arnold, etc. could have all held 240 and looked incredible.  It's a way to reign in the guts and added bodyweight in all the wrong places. 

no supp industry no bodybuilding industry, they sponsor and keep this thing alive
The supplement industry provides nearly 100% of sponsorship for BB shows.  Diversity would be much better, like Arnold has done with some of his sponsors like NetJets. 

what would a episode consist of? I mean sometimes when people are into something they think everyone else is too, very few people give a damn about pro BB
Is it less popular than the WNBA, billiards, bowling, darts, lumberjacking, etc.?  The IFBB has just given up on this issue, especially with webcasts now available.