Author Topic: ESPN'S P4P Rankings - ALL UFC Fighters  (Read 4884 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: ESPN'S P4P Rankings - ALL UFC Fighters
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2011, 06:46:52 AM »
Josh Gross has the UFCs nuts in his mouth and who knows might even get paid by Zuffa and the hype franchise, and for all I know YOU are "Josh Gross"

There are only a few possibilities of who you are and I have a pretty good idea of what your purpose is here in these threads. And It's pretty f#cked up delusional shit dude and kind of sad lol. Nothing personal.

You are an idiot, dude. Nothing personal. Do you even follow MMA. Please read this to educate yourself before trying to step-up to my knowledge.
If you know anything else about MMA, you would know that SEVERAL people on this panel are not UFC Fan Favorites....

Now read this, and tell me Josh Gross is paid by the UFC and has the UFC's nuts in his mouth:

Josh Gross to ESPN: Dana White's Least Favorite Reporter Joins Sports Powerhouse
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/11/15/1815216/josh-gross-to-espn-dana-whites-least-favorite-reporter-joins-sports

Gross is one of a handful of reporters on Zuffa's enemies list. He's barred from events and any official media coverage and bringing up his name can elicit profanity from the UFC brass. That wasn't always the case. In fact, Gross was once so respected by UFC President Dana White that he was offered a job running the editorial portion of the official UFC website. How did Gross go from a job offer to a blanket ban? The answer is complicated.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2011, 08:22:53 AM »
Anvil = pwned.

Nice set up weight. Saw it coming from the beginning :)
w

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2011, 08:55:48 AM »
Anvil = pwned.

Nice set up weight. Saw it coming from the beginning :)

Evolver/Weight= Same fucking guy!! lol!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2011, 09:09:43 AM »

Why are they the same guy?   Because they agree that you're an idiot?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2011, 09:19:44 AM »

So tell me, you STILL think those rankings are fixed/rigged.biased?

What are your thoughts on Josh Gross....you still think he's on UFC's payroll?

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2011, 09:29:07 AM »
If Gross works for ESPN then they will tell him what to say and pay him to do it. ESPN does not care about anything non UFC, so they rankings and opinions are worthless obviously. Jones on the p4p list wtf? lmao.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2011, 10:14:05 AM »

Still beating that dead horse ::)  We already proved with the board charts that Weigt & I post at different times of the day.  What makes you think we're the same ???
w

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2011, 10:24:32 AM »
Still beating that dead horse ::)  We already proved with the board charts that Weigt & I post at different times of the day.  What makes you think we're the same ???

Thats just what everyone else on here says.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2011, 10:46:25 AM »

Isn't that the point of having a gimmick? Why would you create a gimmick account so you could post at exactly the same time of day? I think that in your delusional case, MS is your persona for a few hours and then Weight takes over. Do you change clothes and change your hairdo everytime you switch accounts also?

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2011, 11:05:35 AM »
#1.  There is zero factual proof that weight/mind are one in the same.  Just speculation.
#2.  Mindspin has been open about his Evolver account.  Why would he "hide" others?
#3.  Who really cares if he DID have a gimmick account.  Does it even really matter?

My personal opinion is that the two accounts don't seem too similar besides the fact that they both like UFC.  Weight's posts are longer and more in depth.. and he'll argue to the bitter end.  Evolver/mind doesn't do that normally. 

IDK why i'm even responding to this anyway.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2011, 11:32:17 AM »
Isn't that the point of having a gimmick? Why would you create a gimmick account so you could post at exactly the same time of day? I think that in your delusional case, MS is your persona for a few hours and then Weight takes over. Do you change clothes and change your hairdo everytime you switch accounts also?

Bro...I run a multi-million dollar company, I'm raising 2 daughters which includes being involved in school/home work, coaching soccer and being on the swim team board, I train daily, practice BJJ, read/write, etc.  Do you really think I need to create multiple gimmick accounts to argue with people on a message board that has about 10 members? 

I've got one account - MindSpin, which I changed to Evolver a few weeks ago.  I't's the same account.
w

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2011, 11:36:12 AM »
#1.  There is zero factual proof that weight/mind are one in the same.  Just speculation.
#2.  Mindspin has been open about his Evolver account.  Why would he "hide" others?
#3.  Who really cares if he DID have a gimmick account.  Does it even really matter?

My personal opinion is that the two accounts don't seem too similar besides the fact that they both like UFC.  Weight's posts are longer and more in depth.. and he'll argue to the bitter end.  Evolver/mind doesn't do that normally. 

IDK why i'm even responding to this anyway.

Great analysis Coltrane. ;D

Who cares if there are gimmicks on here....it's not like anyone is winning anything on here.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2011, 11:53:48 AM »
It just gets annoying having to weed through the gimmick bs to get to any good opinion on upcoming fights.

I care about watching brutality.  Not about who is a gimmick or who shares a similar opinion with someone else.  I don't care what org has the better fighters, or whether Fedor is the best ever.  I don't care if Brock is a shitty fighter or not, or whether Mir is a top contender or not.

Quit the bickering and bullshit already. 

Focus on upcoming fights.  For God's sake!!

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2011, 06:00:23 PM »
It just gets annoying having to weed through the gimmick bs to get to any good opinion on upcoming fights.

I care about watching brutality.  Not about who is a gimmick or who shares a similar opinion with someone else.  I don't care what org has the better fighters, or whether Fedor is the best ever.  I don't care if Brock is a shitty fighter or not, or whether Mir is a top contender or not.

Quit the bickering and bullshit already. 

Focus on upcoming fights.  For God's sake!!

Yes