Author Topic: A website you might want to check every so often over the next few weeks.  (Read 1782 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Don't bullshit us, we all know there are only two major worries in your reality...  Obama and anything else in your line of sight not white.

It's all good, but being italian, just don't come out west and say you're white, or don't be offended if you get some, "mmm-okedokie" comments lol...

There are many more hazards to worry about than this situation in Japan likely to screw us up. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

There are many more hazards to worry about than this situation in Japan likely to screw us up.  
I actually hope to hell you're right.  I sure in the hell want this crap resolved.  But pretending the problem doesn't exist won't help that happen.  If it did, I would happily ram my face in the sand too...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
do think that makes some kind of case for "don't worry be happy" or something?  LOL...  That chart along with the facts and unknowns doesn't help that much  :-\  Did you even read it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I'm more worried about the drunk bangers down the street on Webster Ave. to be honest.   

they should be more worried about you.

A bald, sober well-armd and well-trained MFer with the law on his side.  They should look at you like a cop without limits when you roll thru their block.  Something pops off, and you're the legally armed one and they're the illegal scumbag with a weapon they shouldn't have and don't know how to use.

You should make an effort to disrupt their lifestyle at least once a week until they vamoose.  Get your friends to do the same.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
they should be more worried about you.

A bald, sober well-armd and well-trained MFer with the law on his side.  They should look at you like a cop without limits when you roll thru their block.  Something pops off, and you're the legally armed one and they're the illegal scumbag with a weapon they shouldn't have and don't know how to use.

You should make an effort to disrupt their lifestyle at least once a week until they vamoose.  Get your friends to do the same.

Ha ha ha ha -

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I'm not kidding.  if every legal american stopped 'keeping his head down' and started saying "look dude, I am not going to tell you how to live, but if you choose to do this shit on my block, the cops will be here and I may pull my legal weapon.  Unless you wanna go to jail, or get killed, or prison because it's you or me- just take your business down the block".

Shit, any smart bad guy would just move on down the block.  And it's not just you.  It's you and the 40 fcking neighbors you bring with you to inform this dickhead that the block is now closed.  And they're all packing their g****damn fanny packs and they're all pointing at the next block.

Move on, asshole.  It's that simple.  No 2-bit dickhead is going to pull his piece on 40 armed and focused and legal americans just itching to leave him in hydraulic failure where he stands.

Shit, I don't get why people are so scared.  law is on your side.  Throw the dirtbags out.  period.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Been keeping close track of this and so far so good.  They're detecting radioactive isotopes here that originated in Japan but at pretty low levels.  There's been some odd spikes in some places reporting that are higher than usual but nothing remotely dangerous yet.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I had trouble 315 for 5 on the incline today for some reason.  Normally I can wack out 7 without a spot.   I'm more worried about that than some damn isotopes. 

Must be the damn alcohol. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I had trouble 315 for 5 on the incline today for some reason.  Normally I can wack out 7 without a spot.   I'm more worried about that than some damn isotopes. 

Must be the damn alcohol. 
I wouldn't really give a shit either, thinking of my little one mostly.  She's just starting out life.  For people who don't care, well good for them that's their business.  But on the same hand, I don't think it's fair for them to tell others why they shouldn't be watching this.  Nobody officially ordered them to worry lol...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
IAEA: If radioactivity continues from Fukushima, health hazard to USA “may have to be reassessed” – CNN (VIDEO)

Small amounts of radiation reach US, CNN, March 18, 2011 at 1:40 pm EST:

CNN’s Matthew Chance reported that the International Atomic Energy Agency spokesperson made very clear that only miniscule amounts of radiation have made it to US and no health hazard exists at this stage, but “if the reactor continues to emit radioactive particles into the air like it has been, then that situation may have to be reassessed.”
http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2011/03/18/exp.nr.chance.radiation.us.cnn

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I had trouble 315 for 5 on the incline today for some reason.

Obama's fault.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No - heinekens' fault.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Monitor Information:

Fixed Monitor Location: ID: IDAHO FALLS
Measurement Start Date/Time: 03/19/2011 03:32:45 PM
Measurement End Date/Time: 03/19/2011 04:32:53 PM
Beta Gross Count Rate (CPM): 156
Gamma Energy Range 2 Gross(CPM): 3380
Gamma Energy Range 3 Gross(CPM): 2043
Gamma Energy Range 4 Gross(CPM): 594
Gamma Energy Range 5 Gross(CPM): 303
Gamma Energy Range 6 Gross(CPM): 181
Gamma Energy Range 7 Gross(CPM): 210
Gamma Energy Range 8 Gross(CPM): 127
Gamma Energy Range 9 Gross(CPM): 46
Gamma Energy Range 10 Gross(CPM): 55

Monitor Information:

Fixed Monitor Location: SD: RAPID CITY
Measurement Start Date/Time: 03/19/2011 01:54:11 PM
Measurement End Date/Time: 03/19/2011 02:54:19 PM
Beta Gross Count Rate (CPM): 244
Gamma Energy Range 2 Gross(CPM): 2564
Gamma Energy Range 3 Gross(CPM): 1732
Gamma Energy Range 4 Gross(CPM): 512
Gamma Energy Range 5 Gross(CPM): 254
Gamma Energy Range 6 Gross(CPM): 146
Gamma Energy Range 7 Gross(CPM): 194
Gamma Energy Range 8 Gross(CPM): 97
Gamma Energy Range 9 Gross(CPM): 35
Gamma Energy Range 10 Gross(CPM): 38

Fixed Monitor Location: CO: COLORADO SPRINGS
Measurement Start Date/Time: 03/19/2011 02:03:26 PM
Measurement End Date/Time: 03/19/2011 03:03:34 PM
Beta Gross Count Rate (CPM): 235
Gamma Energy Range 2 Gross(CPM): 4887
Gamma Energy Range 3 Gross(CPM): 2843
Gamma Energy Range 4 Gross(CPM): 865
Gamma Energy Range 5 Gross(CPM): 399
Gamma Energy Range 6 Gross(CPM): 274
Gamma Energy Range 7 Gross(CPM): 353
Gamma Energy Range 8 Gross(CPM): 111
Gamma Energy Range 9 Gross(CPM): 90
Gamma Energy Range 10 Gross(CPM): 130

Fixed Monitor Location: CO: DENVER
Measurement Start Date/Time: 03/19/2011 02:52:50 PM
Measurement End Date/Time: 03/19/2011 03:52:58 PM
Beta Gross Count Rate (CPM): 144
Gamma Energy Range 2 Gross(CPM): 3112
Gamma Energy Range 3 Gross(CPM): 1885
Gamma Energy Range 4 Gross(CPM): 529
Gamma Energy Range 5 Gross(CPM): 336
Gamma Energy Range 6 Gross(CPM): 174
Gamma Energy Range 7 Gross(CPM): 221
Gamma Energy Range 8 Gross(CPM): 135
Gamma Energy Range 9 Gross(CPM): 58
Gamma Energy Range 10 Gross(CPM): 61

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
For those of us who failed chemistry, physics, calculus, etc - what does that mean? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
For those of us who failed chemistry, physics, calculus, etc - what does that mean?  
The cpm is counts per minute.  They're usually reading anywere from 0 to 40 with normal background radiation.  Higher with higher elevation.  some locations like denver normally run higher, in the 40 to 90 range and los vegas due to past nuclear issues.  130 is considered by most alert level but still not dangerous.  If anybody knows more about this stuff, please post.  since I've been watching, these numbers have jumped quite a bit.

To make the monitoring results easier to visualize and follow over time, we have developed charts from the RadNet fixed air monitoring data. We have included two sets of data;"beta gross count rate" and "gamma gross count rate ranges.” Tracking beta and gamma radiation, which are particles and rays that come from radioacitve material, helps us to identify the type and amount of the radioactive material in the air.

* The beta gross count rate measures the radiation from all radionuclides that emit beta particles, which is indicated by the term gross or total. The term count rate tells us how quickly beta particles are being detected, which indicates how much radioactivity the monitor is seeing.
* The gamma data measures radiation from all radionuclides that emit gamma rays and splits them into ranges of energy. The word gross, or total, indicates that the measurement is from all gamma emitting radionuclides. Not all gamma rays have the same amount of energy. Breaking the data into discrete energy ranges helps scientists to determine which radionuclides may be present.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
where's the bigfoot hunter, maybe he can add some info on these numbers ;D