Author Topic: Obama: "Never Take It For Granted" That I'm President - W W T T F F ? ?  (Read 1925 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
yeah well it didn't help his party much in the mid-term election

this statement in my opinion is completely benign

let' me know when he starts joking about being a dictator like Bush did and then we'll have something to talk about

He already did you dope.  LAST WEEK! 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I did read your comment.   It still doesnt change his statement that he feels we should be grateful he is potus.  And BTW - shouldnt his actions in the job itself inspire "magic" or motivation to get and vte for him a second time?  Not some mamby pamby bogus shit that fooled people the first time around?      

do you know who his audience is in that clip?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
He already did you dope.  LAST WEEK! 

why didn't you post it then?

let's see it

did you ever post that quote from LBJ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
why didn't you post it then?

let's see it

did you ever post that quote from LBJ?

I did!   Obama lamented that his job would be easier if he was POTUS of China.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

post it again

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
And guess what - QE2 and dollar devaluation causing higher food, fool, commodity, and other costs ate that up a long time ago.    

Again - why should i be grateful for him as potus?
Maybe focus on the economy before more entitlements? Stop spending/borrowing money?  7$ bucks a week? What a windfall for those of us that are still actually collecting a pay check.

I am not saying that he shouldn't focus on the economy... but I showed a chart before that shows the entitlements for the poor (the programs) vs. the entitlements for the rich (tax breaks)

I am not saying he's doing some bang up job... he's not... but so far, NO ONE... I mean NO ONE has shown a plan that I consider better.

You all talk about cutting spending and I'm with it, but be honest... WHO is really talking about cutting spending on the 3 places where it matters?

NO ONE.

The farmers get tons of subsidies... That is helping keep food costs low right?

The gas prices, we already don't agree on, I say the cost is artificial, you say it's Obama's fault... We will never agree on that.

Other commodities I see the exact same way.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

I can't find the quote from Obama so post it again or post a link to your prior post

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
I am not saying that he shouldn't focus on the economy... but I showed a chart before that shows the entitlements for the poor (the programs) vs. the entitlements for the rich (tax breaks)

I am not saying he's doing some bang up job... he's not... but so far, NO ONE... I mean NO ONE has shown a plan that I consider better.

You all talk about cutting spending and I'm with it, but be honest... WHO is really talking about cutting spending on the 3 places where it matters?

NO ONE.

The farmers get tons of subsidies... That is helping keep food costs low right?

The gas prices, we already don't agree on, I say the cost is artificial, you say it's Obama's fault... We will never agree on that.

Other commodities I see the exact same way.

How are tax breaks an entitlement? You have to pay taxes to get a tax break, you don't have to do anything to get an "entitlement" of course other than scam the system or be "poor". I don't think the federal government should be involved, their responsibility is to the nation as a whole not the individual. The "entitlements" should be left up to the states.

From what I can tell about farm subsides, the government pays farmers not to grow food, what sense does that make?

I did not say gas prices are Obama's fault, his policies are not helping, but in the big picture it is manipulation of supply etc, and the ME "crisis" at this point. The POTUS can either push for more domestic production or ask the Saudi's to up production, from what I can tell he has done neither.

The whole stock market is artificially inflated by the FED pumping money into it, giving the appearance that the economy is improving.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ