Author Topic: Enanthate kick in  (Read 10851 times)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Enanthate kick in
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2011, 07:30:23 AM »
I am always on the move, so whenerver I have like six weeks, especially when preparing to compete in powerlifting, I run 500mg a week of enant. It is a stable drug, better than prop because I don't need to pine eod. It gives me some freedom. I feel very good strength gains, not that much muscle hardness. But it increases a lot my bw, like 5kg per month, so I have to be careful with my diet to prevent getting bloated.

I understand your situation and as fellow powerlifter can sympathize, but why don't you choose sustanon over enanthate, i feel i get more out of it, if i'm doing short cycles, also since you are a fellow European, which organisations do you lift that don't test? WPC?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2011, 09:03:32 AM »
I understand your situation and as fellow powerlifter can sympathize, but why don't you choose sustanon over enanthate, i feel i get more out of it, if i'm doing short cycles, also since you are a fellow European, which organisations do you lift that don't test? WPC?
I tried sustanon several times, but in order to get from sust as mucha as I get from enant I would have do run 1g, I know it sounds silly but it is the way my body reacts to this drug. The other disavantage is that I get more or less 2 weeks with feverish symptons, which give me cramps and headaches.
I compete in WPC. You can check out our website at www.wpc-portugal.com.pt

Which country are you from? You compete in IPF? What is your weight class?
S

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2011, 11:52:12 AM »
Which country are you from? You compete in IPF? What is your weight class?

Finland
SHW
Currently nowhere, I'm not willing to piss into a cup... :D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2011, 11:54:34 AM »
Finland
SHW
Currently nowhere, I'm not willing to piss into a cup... :D
You had recently the WPC world championship at Mikkel, I think... Why don't you compete in WPC?
S

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2011, 12:07:19 PM »
You had recently the WPC world championship at Mikkeli, I think... Why don't you compete in WPC?

I'll propably start doing that soon and it's not about the organisation itself, but being a powerlifter in Finland is like being a long distance runner in Kenya...

I had planned/trained and booked a trip to a big competition in the US that took place about 6 weeks ago, but about 3 months ago, i got a small tear in my left pec and it didn't heal in time, that really bummed me out. I just don't seem to get fired up from these "local" competitions, i'll propably have to try to change the way i'm thinking... :P
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

lesaucer

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2011, 05:09:04 PM »
i can feel the test next day after injecting it. dont expect huge gains after only 6 weeks.. it takes time.. unless you shoot everyday like 100mg suspension, 100mg tren a+ anadrol with gh+slin thats a different story lol but for us mortals it takes time

superman.cd

• Getbig II
  • Evybody Gidown!!!- The Oak!
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2011, 09:10:45 PM »
thanks, thats good to hear
Maynard is GOD!!

wiedzmin

• Getbig I
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2011, 09:57:07 AM »
When I did test e only cycle (10 weeks) i noticed libido going up crazy on my 2nd week. On 3rd week i felt my recovery time was insane. 3 hours after my workout i felt like i didn't hit weights that day ( on Thursdays i always had my soccer games so i would go to gym for an hour, had 30-40 min brake and afterwards play the league game- did not notice any effect on my performance at all). Strength came around week 3-4  but size around week 6. My 2nd cycle will be prop and NPP 7 and 6 week only. Cant wait to start it.