Author Topic: Rap Music a conspiracy to Keep the black man down?  (Read 5711 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Rap Music a conspiracy to Keep the black man down?
« on: March 23, 2011, 08:33:38 AM »

I found this video interesting..."the guy is saying that "rappers" are just puppets for the government.  They trying to keep the black man down.

Thoughts anyone?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Rap Music a conspiracy to Keep the black man down?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 11:33:11 AM »
I think the guy talking on the video incorrectly assumes rappers are paid by the government.   ::)

Rap music and culture are around because people pay for it.  Recording companies profit from it.  What these companies do is sell what people want. 

This to me is another example of fixing blame away from the real issues.

I love how he talks about how the government said MLK was dangerous and countered it by asking how is a preacher dangerous.  hahahaha

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 11:46:36 AM »
I think the guy talking on the video incorrectly assumes rappers are paid by the government.   ::)

Rap music and culture are around because people pay for it.  Recording companies profit from it.  What these companies do is sell what people want.  

This to me is another example of fixing blame away from the real issues.

I love how he talks about how the government said MLK was dangerous and countered it by asking how is a preacher dangerous.  hahahaha

How do you explain this ? We'll wait till Sampson chimes in... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Watch from 22 seconds onward..

Youtube video =fact :o

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 12:40:34 PM »
Sounds paranoid delusional to me.

I'm sure to some people its all puppet master stuff, but what tangible things (evidence that's not like a barely coherent clip or basic hearsay)  is there linking the idea that rap music was invented, funded and promoted by the US government in a deliberate attempt to keep Black people down?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 01:30:37 PM »
Was country music invented to keep the white man down?  ???

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 02:57:11 PM »
It's just a culture of denying self responsibilty

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 09:14:02 AM »
Watch this entire series to find out what the music industry is really all about, what they model their "artists" after, what are the premises behind the music videos, what message they are really instilling in to the minds of people who watch the videos and listen to the music, what the clothing represents, what the lingo represents, what the sick fascination rock stars have with pentagrams, 666, diablo hand signs, find out what the lyrics of many songs REALLY MEAN etc etc. This is a long running examination into what is happening in the music industry. Gone are the days of INNOCENT music...today it is run by mad men with an agenda.

This is part one, there are many parts to this series, so watch them all before commenting...you will be shocked at what you will find out

C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 12:23:29 PM »
Naw...that jew run music industry is not trying to keep Black men, white men, Black women, white women, children and people of all faiths, races and cultures down...IT IS DOWN RIGHT DESTROYING THEM ALL WITH THIS FILTH.

C