Author Topic: We maybe next  (Read 603 times)

Anglo

• Getbig IV
We maybe next
« on: March 18, 2011, 12:35:55 PM »
:'(

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: We maybe next
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 12:39:58 PM »
All lining up for 2012.

theonlyone

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 12:40:52 PM »
 Who is it we??? Russia is safe!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 12:44:47 PM »
does this mean the yellowstone caldera will erupt too?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 12:48:00 PM »
Who is it we??? Russia is safe!

i ve read that russian proposed japanese to settle in siberia if their island become unhabitable. If something big happens in north and south america, let s say if they become unhabitable too , we can guess that russians and chinese, japanese will breed together. I dont know . I see europeans, russians and asians with americans cracking on muslims one day, once for all. Which again leads us to ''greys'' (russian+american+europeans+asians)living underground in let's say northern russia cause most of thw world become sunhabitable, before leaving the earth .

theonlyone

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 12:57:30 PM »
i ve read that russian proposed japanese to settle in siberia if their island become unhabitable. If something big happens in north and south america, let s say if they become unhabitable too , we can guess that russians and chinese, japanese will breed together. I dont know . I see europeans, russians and asians with americans cracking on muslims one day, once for all. Which again leads us to ''greys'' living underground in let's say northern russia before leaving the earth .

Chinese and Japanese are all yellow and narrow eyed! America is all black or blackMerica as we call it here. You can't breed with Russians. IF scenario goes that bad you can move to Mongolia! They don't have strong army