Author Topic: Everyone Hurry And Buy A Lead Lined Asbestos Coated Survival Suit...NOW  (Read 3467 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
I am sure we will all hear soon how this is going to destroy earth and everything in our Milkyway... So go get your suits and wear them all the time. Jag this is no time to be picky about fashion....this is not a case of form following function.

Huge gamma-ray bubbles found extending from Milky Way
The unexpected discovery suggests a colossal event in our galaxy's past, releasing energy equivalent to 100,000 exploding stars. But scientists don't yet know what that event might have been.

This NASA illustration depicts the twin bubbles of high-energy gamma rays protruding from the Milky Way, which are believed to be nearly as big as the galaxy itself. (NASA / November 9, 2010)

By Thomas H. Maugh II, Los Angeles Times

November 10, 2010

Startled astronomers said Tuesday they had discovered two massive bubbles of gamma-ray energy extending 25,000 light-years above and below the plane of the Milky Way galaxy like a squat hourglass.

"They're big, they're sharp-edged and they contain a lot of energy," astrophysicist Douglas Finkbeiner of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in Cambridge, Mass., said in a news conference. Finkbeiner led a team that used data from NASA's 2-year-old orbiting Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope to discover the bubbles hiding behind a fog of gamma rays.

That fog occurs when particles moving at or near the speed of light interact with interstellar gas.

"My first response when I saw these figures was, 'Wow!' " astronomer David Spergel of Princeton University said at the news conference. Spergel, who was not involved in the research, added that "we think we know a lot about our own galaxy," and yet the bubbles, which are almost as big as the galaxy itself, were totally unexpected.
Get important science news and discoveries delivered to your inbox with our Science & Environment newsletter. Sign up »

Researchers do not yet know what produced the bubbles, but the fact that they appear to have relatively sharp edges suggests that they were produced in a single event. Finkbeiner said that would have required the rapid release of energy equivalent to about 100,000 supernovae, or exploding stars.

One possibility is that there was a burst of star formation in the center of the galaxy producing massive, short-lived stars that exploded and ejected a great deal of gas and dust over a few million years.

Another possibility is that the black hole at the center of the galaxy — which has a mass about 4 million times that of the sun — shot out a stream of particles over a much shorter time scale, perhaps 10,000 to 100,000 years.

Though there is no evidence that the black hole has such a jet today, it may have had one in the past. Similar jets have been observed in other galaxies. Starbursts have also been seen driving enormous gas outflows in other galaxies.

"Whatever the energy source behind these huge bubbles may be, it is connected to many deep questions in astrophysics," Spergel said.
C

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Everyone Hurry And Buy A Lead Lined Asbestos Coated Survival Suit...NOW
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 07:36:13 PM »
Back in the 80's my sister's ex-boyfriend told me about this (if it's the same thing).
How they ever hooked up I'll never know, they were complete opposites. She's a straight laced traditional goody goody who always colours within the lines, while he was a space-aged freaky guy type, ...but they got paired up in karate class and the rest was history. Anyway, he told me that it's a photon belt of some sort that has the potential to incinerate all human flesh. Only those who are able to raise their vibrations or vibratory signatures will survive it. Something about our astral bodies need to be strengthened in order to survive the death of our physical bodies. It was waaay out there.  :-\   :-X
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 11:31:57 AM »
Back in the 80's my sister's ex-boyfriend told me about this (if it's the same thing).
How they ever hooked up I'll never know, they were complete opposites. She's a straight laced traditional goody goody who always colours within the lines, while he was a space-aged freaky guy type, ...but they got paired up in karate class and the rest was history. Anyway, he told me that it's a photon belt of some sort that has the potential to incinerate all human flesh. Only those who are able to raise their vibrations or vibratory signatures will survive it. Something about our astral bodies need to be strengthened in order to survive the death of our physical bodies. It was waaay out there.  :-\   :-X

Wait a minute...lol. If he believes he can avoid this "coming destruction" by raising his VIBRATORY SIGNATURES and strengthening his ASTRAL BODY why the hell is he in a Karate class? He should be able to raise his vibration or Astral body to defeat a potential attacker...right?

BTW since that discussion in the 80s has he managed to achieve this level of "ZEN"?
C

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 08:51:53 PM »
Wait a minute...lol. If he believes he can avoid this "coming destruction" by raising his VIBRATORY SIGNATURES and strengthening his ASTRAL BODY why the hell is he in a Karate class? He should be able to raise his vibration or Astral body to defeat a potential attacker...right?

BTW since that discussion in the 80s has he managed to achieve this level of "ZEN"?

LOL He was a 90lb weakling; skinny as a rail. hence the karate classes. He could kick some serious ass tho.
I remember in 1990 he was checking his voicemail from a payphone, and a big burly bully of a construction worker thought he was taking too long, so he marched into the phonebooth and attacked him.

OY! It was NOT pretty! That guy got his balls force fed to him, ...and the other construction workers cleared a very wide path for Houston to walk through when he eventually got off the phone. Talk about jaws hitting the ground! Alot of guys learned a big lesson that day about never judging a book by it's cover. Houston's entire demeanor and appearance have people thinking he is as harmless as a fly... all zen and love and positive energy. All the construction workers thought his lack of response to the bullying was due to weakness. The one guy discovered otherwise when he tried to get physical with him though. Houston stomped him into the dirt. It was very humiliating for the guy, ...getting his ass kicked by such a frail looking guy.

As to whether or not he achieved ZEN, I couldn't tell you. We lost touch in 1997 when he moved to China.
I've been trying to track him down through his step mother, but ever since his father died, they don't keep in touch. Haven't been able to track down him Mom yet. She should know where he is and what he's up to.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Did someone mention fearmongering? :D