Author Topic: Trump claims he broke fundraising records. Except, he didn't.  (Read 348 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
"Yesterday my father sent his first ever fundraising email for the campaign and predicted it would shatter fundraising records," the missive read. "Once again, my father was right. Yesterday's email was a massive success. My father offered to match up to $2 million personally, $1 for every $1 donated, and in less than 12 hours we surpassed that goal. All because of supporters like you."

On February 10, 2016 the Bernie Sanders campaign had raised $6.4 to $6.5 million in the previous 24 hours. At an average of $34/contributor there were about 190,000 donors. In one 15 minute period the campaign processed 26,000 donations

in 2007, during the campaign of American presidential candidate Ron Paul The fundraising drive raised over $4.2 million in one day, making it at that time the largest one-day Internet political fundraiser ever

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Trump claims he broke fundraising records. Except, he didn't.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 09:13:16 AM »
"Yesterday my father sent his first ever fundraising email for the campaign and predicted it would shatter fundraising records," the missive read. "Once again, my father was right. Yesterday's email was a massive success. My father offered to match up to $2 million personally, $1 for every $1 donated, and in less than 12 hours we surpassed that goal. All because of supporters like you."

On February 10, 2016 the Bernie Sanders campaign had raised $6.4 to $6.5 million in the previous 24 hours. At an average of $34/contributor there were about 190,000 donors. In one 15 minute period the campaign processed 26,000 donations

in 2007, during the campaign of American presidential candidate Ron Paul The fundraising drive raised over $4.2 million in one day, making it at that time the largest one-day Internet political fundraiser ever

even stranger is  the blatant lie that this was his  first fundraising email given that he had just sent a fundraising email on June 18th

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/284004-trump-campaign-wants-100000-in-donations-by-end-of-day