Author Topic: Hit it? Thailands Got Talent Edition  (Read 9825 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Hit it? Thailands Got Talent Edition
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2011, 05:27:30 PM »
Actually - I believe the ladyboys don't need to pretend to be regular chicks.

There's plenty of 'straight' guys that seek them out and pay MORE for them than a girl without a penis.

I've seen it a million times. Straight guys walking up to ladyboys, taking them back to a hotel room for a quick but for 500 Thai Baht.

It ain't fags who are fucking the ladyboys. It's straight guys who are fucking the ladyboys.

Fucking ladyboys isn't gay. It's strange, it's unusual, I don't know what you'd call it exactly. But it's not gay.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2011, 05:30:01 PM »
I've seen it a million times. Straight guys walking up to ladyboys, taking them back to a hotel room for a quick but for 500 Thai Baht.

It ain't fags who are fucking the ladyboys. It's straight guys who are fucking the ladyboys.

Fucking ladyboys isn't gay. It's strange, it's unusual, I don't know what you'd call it exactly. But it's not gay.

Sex with another male isnt gay? um ok...

BikerJerry

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2011, 05:31:23 PM »

Only gay if you come muscle hunk  ;)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2011, 05:48:56 PM »

Well - of course fucking another guy is gay

BUT

There are a large number of 'straight' guys that will happily suck off a ladyboy but then look on in disgust as two gay guys walk past hand in hand.

They wouldn't dream of fucking a regular guy - but add a few hormones, make-up and silicone and it's fine.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2011, 06:28:23 PM »
here is a secret:  working girls and ladyboys dont try to trick you.  in south america trannies work same avenue, as you would say in states, with working girls but are usually a couple of feet or meters away from the TRUE girls...so you know WTF you are buying when you walk up to one or a group of them for a proposal.  

in other words patricia will be with trannies not REAL girls when you offer 150 reais for 2 hrs in COPA.  right...Gracie :-X?

peace.

I would not fuck that bitch in the ass raw and cum in her asshole and then make her suck it off till I cum again......I repeat I would not do that

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2011, 08:16:17 PM »

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2011, 08:24:24 PM »
WHY YOU GUYS SO FCKING EMBARRASSAED I USED TO LIVE IN THAILAND,,,IF YOU THINK SHE IS A MAN JUST GRAB HER CROTCH YOU BE OK,,,THEY DONT GET MAD IF YOU FEEL DICK THEN LEAVE IT ALONE AND IF ITS A HOLE YOU TAKE HER HOME,,,SO EASY YOU GUYS MAKE COMPLICATED  ???

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2011, 08:55:38 PM »
WHY YOU GUYS SO FCKING EMBARRASSAED I USED TO LIVE IN THAILAND,,,IF YOU THINK SHE IS A MAN JUST GRAB HER CROTCH YOU BE OK,,,THEY DONT GET MAD IF YOU FEEL DICK THEN LEAVE IT ALONE AND IF ITS A HOLE YOU TAKE HER HOME,,,SO EASY YOU GUYS MAKE COMPLICATED  ???

Yea the girls and lady boys there have no need to trick anyone, all you gotta do is ask, I wouldn't grab for cock personally as you can just flat out ask if they are 100% lady, they don't get offended or try and hide it.  The guys who don't ask are the ones who are closet gays who want to have a cock in their mouth but not come off as being flaming gay in front of their "bros".  It's still gay no matter what anyone says.

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2011, 10:44:30 PM »
It's hit or miss in Thailand. Chick says 'Sometimes you get the pussy and sometimes you get the shaft.'
MikeMatarazzo.com

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2011, 10:58:04 PM »
Yea the girls and lady boys there have no need to trick anyone, all you gotta do is ask, I wouldn't grab for cock personally as you can just flat out ask if they are 100% lady, they don't get offended or try and hide it.  The guys who don't ask are the ones who are closet gays who want to have a cock in their mouth but not come off as being flaming gay in front of their "bros".  It's still gay no matter what anyone says.

Have you been on an imaginary trip there then? I just ask as you seem to be generally clueless about the hole thing.

Let me just say this one more time - you don't need to ask. Ladyboys are in one place, girlies in another place. If you ask a regular girl if she's a ladyboy, you'll more than likely get a punch in the face off her. Imagine a chick asking you if you were 100% male  ::)

It's a scene. Of course there will be people on their first trip that accidentally walk into a ladyboy bar but if they think that is the case, they'll tell you straight up. I know this because I've taken newbies in there in the hope they'll take one home. Sadly the dicklettes always tell the newb there's going to be 2 cocks in the bed.

It's not an easy mistake to make - their voices rather give it away plus if you walk into a place like that, for sure there will be one or 2 convincing ones and then another 50 that look like Bob the Builder.  If that doesn't do it -go to the toilet and see these 'women' lined up at the urinals.

Seriously - if you make a mistake in Thailand - you meant to.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2011, 05:16:01 AM »
This board`s getting faggier by the day.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2011, 06:33:32 AM »
as a general rule, I assume all asians were born as a man

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2011, 10:38:36 AM »
I would not fuck that bitch in the ass raw and cum in her asshole and then make her suck it off till I cum again......I repeat I would not do that

Pure gold Wiggs.....kudos to you.

;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2011, 11:03:29 AM »
No ways!!!

O

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2011, 11:07:46 AM »

I'd like to say be able to put my hand on my heart and say that I wouldn't....

but...

I'd need to overlook what happens at about the 1:05 mark...
That is one good looking dude..

No Fagooo.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2011, 11:20:14 AM »
best thread ever

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2011, 02:40:03 PM »
are there ladyboys who have surgery and have vaginas ???

:-X

this thread is hilarious :D
tank u jesus

viking1

• Getbig V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2012, 08:18:40 PM »
My mate's brother went to Thailand for a fortnight on the piss after coming back from Afghan.

During this time, he bummed 3 trannies and was bummed by a fourth. He said it was awesome, apart from the time when one of them was riding his cock and shot its load all over him.

Although you have to admire his commitment to being a complete wretch, I don't think I'd ever indulge myself.

OUTED!