Author Topic: OBAMA'S ASS-KICKING OF 3333 CONTINUES...LAUNCHES LIBYA ATTACK  (Read 24764 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: OBAMA'S ASS-KICKING OF 3333 CONTINUES...LAUNCHES LIBYA ATTACK
« Reply #100 on: March 26, 2011, 08:25:59 AM »

again..RACE..RACE>>>RACE>>>RACE>>>>MELTDOWN...same thing every post

Blacks are in this guys head.. big time..

i laugh at little "guys" like him

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 26, 2011, 08:26:22 AM »

Blacks are in this guys head.. big time..

i laugh at little "guys" like him

agreed ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #102 on: March 26, 2011, 08:31:11 AM »
Andre & Mal - were you two participants in any of the fights in the thread I posted on G&O? 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #103 on: March 26, 2011, 08:35:42 AM »

again..RACE..RACE>>>RACE>>>RACE>>>>MELTDOWN...same thing every post

a black man crying RACE...

typical....  :-\

you make it about race...and then hide when the non white guy throws it back at yer face...

want me to find you a self loathing white guy so  that he can feel guilt in order for you to feel better?   ;)

OBAMA WON the PRESIDENCY cause he ws black......and its not about race with black people...pssstttt...only white people buy into that  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #104 on: March 26, 2011, 08:36:34 AM »
Andre & Mal - were you two participants in any of the fights in the thread I posted on G&O? 

so you can lie about that.. then get caught.. then keep lying

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 26, 2011, 08:37:23 AM »
so you can lie about that.. then get caught.. then keep lying

Which one were you in?  The waffle house one or the IHOP one?     

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 26, 2011, 11:33:03 AM »

hahaha..funny..I would have participated if you were there :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2011, 11:36:50 AM »
hahaha..funny..I would have participated if you were there :D

Yeah, on the receiving end as I tried beating some sense in to you. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 26, 2011, 11:44:17 AM »
a black man crying RACE...

typical....  :-\

you make it about race...and then hide when the non white guy throws it back at yer face...

want me to find you a self loathing white guy so  that he can feel guilt in order for you to feel better?   ;)

OBAMA WON the PRESIDENCY cause he ws black......and its not about race with black people...pssstttt...only white people buy into that  ;D

No one here brought up race except you...wonder why?....maybe you hate yourself because you're brown???,,,you want to be white???...wish you were a chameleon don't you?...you are obsessed with black people.....the vast majority who voted for Obama was white......its not about race you idiot...its about being in the right place at the right time...and because Hillary ran a poor campaign...Obama revolutionized fundraising... and Bush left the economy in such a shambles.. thats why he won..I will not argue with you any more since it is a waste of time arguing with you idiots on here..none of you ever concede anyone else's point and you have no critical thinking skills...its a waste of time

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 26, 2011, 11:45:51 AM »
Yeah, on the receiving end as I tried beating some sense in to you. 

on second thought I wouldn't have hit you..its not nice to beat up on retards :D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #110 on: March 26, 2011, 01:28:27 PM »
No one here brought up race except you...wonder why?....maybe you hate yourself because you're brown???,,,you want to be white???...wish you were a chameleon don't you?...you are obsessed with black people.....the vast majority who voted for Obama was white......its not about race you idiot...its about being in the right place at the right time...and because Hillary ran a poor campaign...Obama revolutionized fundraising... and Bush left the economy in such a shambles.. thats why he won..I will not argue with you any more since it is a waste of time arguing with you idiots on here..none of you ever concede anyone else's point and you have no critical thinking skills...its a waste of time
KEEP BLAMING BUSH... while the al-sharptons of the black community make all American blacks look bad...i finally made my point to you...it took pushing you far enough to actually get you pissed off...but the FACT remains..this guy ws our president's pastor for 20 years and married him and his wife..and baptized his kids...
PS..about hilary..i dont trust any woman who doesn't leave her husband after he cheated on her

OF COURSE i dont actually believe all blacks are perpetually whining about racism crybabies...but when you unconditionally side with obama while he sits on his ass and does jack shit...you dont come across as looking logical...so i played the same game with you...its been a while since he has been president...he gonna blame bush for his WHOLE 4 years of presidency???
carpe` vaginum!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 26, 2011, 05:02:31 PM »
LOL the reason the vast majority of ppl that voted for him were white is b/c they are the vast majority of the voting public...

who did the vast majority of voting blacks vote for andre?

race has a lot to do with it...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 27, 2011, 10:57:55 AM »
KEEP BLAMING BUSH... while the al-sharptons of the black community make all American blacks look bad...i finally made my point to you...it took pushing you far enough to actually get you pissed off...but the FACT remains..this guy ws our president's pastor for 20 years and married him and his wife..and baptized his kids...
PS..about hilary..i dont trust any woman who doesn't leave her husband after he cheated on her

OF COURSE i dont actually believe all blacks are perpetually whining about racism crybabies...but when you unconditionally side with obama while he sits on his ass and does jack shit...you dont come across as looking logical...so i played the same game with you...its been a while since he has been president...he gonna blame bush for his WHOLE 4 years of presidency???

..I simply stated a fact...that Bush left the economy in very poor shape and that Obama inherited a bad economy.....thats not bashing Bush..thats stating a fact....anybody who disagrees with that must have to get their head examined....your comment about Hillary is funny....but she was the front-runner..everyone, including myself expected her to win......it was there for the taking.....Obama simply outworked her....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 27, 2011, 11:00:39 AM »
LOL the reason the vast majority of ppl that voted for him were white is b/c they are the vast majority of the voting public...

who did the vast majority of voting blacks vote for andre?

race has a lot to do with it...

well..first of all..blacks have been voting for white politicians for many many years before blacks started to run in larger numbers.....so now blacks can vote for one of their own..so what?...I hear black people being critical of Obama all the time..you hear what you want to hear...and blacks still vote for white politicians all the time....again....why the stuff about race?..why do you constantly bring that up???..it really has nothing to do with the thread...but you guys always do that as a last resort when you got nothing else

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #114 on: March 27, 2011, 11:35:45 AM »
..I simply stated a fact...that Bush left the economy in very poor shape and that Obama inherited a bad economy.....thats not bashing Bush..thats stating a fact....anybody who disagrees with that must have to get their head examined....

so Obama needs more time?

how much more time?

i guess his idea to fix a faltering economy is to spend billions more in obamacare and the stimulus bullshit all the while screwing over big business (which produce jobs) and shutting down drilling in America (which would help)

his idea of helping the economy is also to go to war cause we ARE AT WAR with lybia now...i mean he blamed bush for screwing over the economy by going to war ONLY TO DO IT HIMSELF....thats hypocrisy

and you have absolutely no comment on obama's beloved America hating pastor?

o btw...going back to race again...as i teach IT classes..i get to teach a lot for the government...regardless of race..black...white..yel low..blah...the armed forces ABSOLUTELY HATE obama  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 27, 2011, 01:57:24 PM »
so Obama needs more time?

how much more time?

i guess his idea to fix a faltering economy is to spend billions more in obamacare and the stimulus bullshit all the while screwing over big business (which produce jobs) and shutting down drilling in America (which would help)

his idea of helping the economy is also to go to war cause we ARE AT WAR with lybia now...i mean he blamed bush for screwing over the economy by going to war ONLY TO DO IT HIMSELF....thats hypocrisy

and you have absolutely no comment on obama's beloved America hating pastor?

o btw...going back to race again...as i teach IT classes..i get to teach a lot for the government...regardless of race..black...white..yel low..blah...the armed forces ABSOLUTELY HATE obama  ;)

it is a confrontation but not a real war unless troops are on the ground..and they are not....we are blasting Libya from air and sea.....we haven't had ONE casualty yet....so how can you say its a real war???..come on....stop making stuff up and making sense out of nothing...you got nothing..admit it and you will finally gain respect

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 27, 2011, 03:32:51 PM »
well..first of all..blacks have been voting for white politicians for many many years before blacks started to run in larger numbers.....so now blacks can vote for one of their own..so what?...I hear black people being critical of Obama all the time..you hear what you want to hear...and blacks still vote for white politicians all the time....again....why the stuff about race?..why do you constantly bring that up???..it really has nothing to do with the thread...but you guys always do that as a last resort when you got nothing else
LMFAO "one of their own" but you say race has nothing to do with it? ARE YOU FUKING SERIOUS???

LOL blacks vote for black politicians 95% of the time but you still think race has nothing to do with it?

Im not injecting race, im just not turning a blind eye to it like your dumb ass

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 27, 2011, 05:36:36 PM »
LMFAO "one of their own" but you say race has nothing to do with it? ARE YOU FUKING SERIOUS???

LOL blacks vote for black politicians 95% of the time but you still think race has nothing to do with it?

Im not injecting race, im just not turning a blind eye to it like your dumb ass

sigh....here's where I prove you wrong again for the 100th time...so what if blacks voted for Obama in overwhelming numbers?....that always happens when any ethnic group has a first time shot at a particular political position.,,,,catholics and Irish voted in droves for John F. Kennedy....when a Jew runs for office he/she often get an extra-large percentage of the Jewish vote.....Jews were very happy when Joe Lieberman was on the presidential ticket as vice president...nothing wrong with that....its human nature....so why should blacks be any different???..because you say so???..again..all you talk about is race which shows the weaknesses in your arguments...but I love this..keep melting down.....its wonderful

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 28, 2011, 04:44:36 PM »
sigh....here's where I prove you wrong again for the 100th time...so what if blacks voted for Obama in overwhelming numbers?....that always happens when any ethnic group has a first time shot at a particular political position.,,,,catholics and Irish voted in droves for John F. Kennedy....when a Jew runs for office he/she often get an extra-large percentage of the Jewish vote.....Jews were very happy when Joe Lieberman was on the presidential ticket as vice president...nothing wrong with that....its human nature....so why should blacks be any different???..because you say so???..again..all you talk about is race which shows the weaknesses in your arguments...but I love this..keep melting down.....its wonderful
LMFAO are you serious???

you admit that blacks voted for obama b/c he is black and then you claim i am bringing race into it...

ITS ALREADY A COMPONENT YOU MORAN!!!!

again im simply not turning a blind eye to it like you are

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 28, 2011, 05:45:44 PM »
LMFAO are you serious???

you admit that blacks voted for obama b/c he is black and then you claim i am bringing race into it...

ITS ALREADY A COMPONENT YOU MORAN!!!!

again im simply not turning a blind eye to it like you are

why does it bother you so much if blacks did vote for Obama because he's black???....you are another guy on here who is obsessed with black people...who cares???.....as I said...Obama could not have gotten into office if not for ALL THE WHITES who voted for him..come on..your argument is a fallacy and again all you focus on is race which means your arguments lack merit so you try to divert the issue and when I point out you are wrong you meltdown

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 28, 2011, 05:49:47 PM »

why does it bother you so much if blacks did vote for Obama because he's black???....you are another guy on here who is obsessed with black people...who cares???.....as I said...Obama could not have gotten into office if not for ALL THE WHITES who voted for him..come on..your argument is a fallacy and again all you focus on is race which means your arguments lack merit so you try to divert the issue and when I point out you are wrong you meltdown
b/c your supposed to vote for the person who would do the best job...OBAMA WASNT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

youre not supposed to vote for someone b/c they are the same race as you. The same could be said for all the blacks that voted for him...do you not see the irony in your statement?

I really cant decide if youre a really good gimmick or just a really dumb person...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 28, 2011, 06:20:57 PM »

Andre:  I am italo american and hate pelosi, did not vote for guiliani in the primary in 2008, and and vote for the person, not the ethnicity.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 28, 2011, 07:54:05 PM »
Andre:  I am italo american and hate pelosi, did not vote for guiliani in the primary in 2008, and and vote for the person, not the ethnicity.
exactly but apparently race is non issue...even though andre admits that blacks vote for obama b/c he is black LMAO you cant get any funnier than that shit

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #123 on: March 28, 2011, 08:26:03 PM »

it is a confrontation but not a real war unless troops are on the ground..and they are not....we are blasting Libya from air and sea.....we haven't had ONE casualty yet....so how can you say its a real war???..come on....stop making stuff up and making sense out of nothing...you got nothing..admit it and you will finally gain respect

So it can only be a war when troops are on the ground, brilliant logic ::) Launching tomahawk's and bombing the shit out of the place is what? That new made up bullshit "kinetic"? What a sorry ass excuse ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 28, 2011, 08:30:47 PM »
I did not know tanks shot at planes.   lol.