Author Topic: Phil Heath Guest Posing - Salt Lake City - March 19, 2011  (Read 28847 times)

jprc10

• Getbig III
Re: Phil Heath Guest Posing - Salt Lake City - March 19, 2011
« Reply #125 on: March 23, 2011, 12:56:19 PM »
 ;D Heath bigger than Dorian................

And even if they were close in size, Dorian still had that granite like density that Heath could only dream of.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #126 on: March 23, 2011, 01:01:39 PM »
::)

Yes, that's the 'foundation' of "the gift".

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: March 23, 2011, 01:59:20 PM »
Some people just don't understand how good Yates was. 

Good or big?

Xerxes

« Reply #128 on: March 23, 2011, 02:39:55 PM »
the picture doesn't have 100% correct ratio for their height and width but still a comparison

think dorian looks better

EspenG

• Getbig II
  • yawn
« Reply #129 on: March 23, 2011, 03:03:22 PM »
Phil looks better on his own. Put him next to another person and his structural weakness/smallness is evident.

This picture says it all: Phil vs an Australian amateur (not Dorian)

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #130 on: March 23, 2011, 03:09:33 PM »
the picture doesn't have 100% correct ratio for their height and width but still a comparison

think dorian looks better

Dorian would have made Phil look like a drunk retard who's got past security to try and outpose him on stage.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: March 23, 2011, 03:26:19 PM »

Phil Heath - incredible shape and physique.  All of you who don't think so just like to complain.

Meet your new Mr. Olympia in a few years.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #132 on: March 23, 2011, 03:28:33 PM »
Phil Heath - incredible shape and physique.  All of you who don't think so just like to complain.

It's the nature of the "sport" Ron. You have to find flaws and be able to critique a physique.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #133 on: March 23, 2011, 03:29:26 PM »
Ron Avidan- A man without perspective. All of you who don't realize it are just retards.

Meet your new Mr. Orange Chicken in a few years.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #134 on: March 23, 2011, 03:33:35 PM »

Noooo way Ron, there are rookies coming who are gifted, like Evan and Cedric. They have a way better shape and foundation, so they can't be ignored.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: March 23, 2011, 04:18:59 PM »

Not so fast Ron.  These pre-anointed Mr. Olympias never work out.  Flex was suppose to take over for Dorian, Victor was suppose to take over for Ronnie.  If Jay competes for a few more years, someone with better bodybuilding structure will step up and crush Phil. 

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 23, 2011, 04:39:30 PM »
he has bigger ams, quads, and hammies than dorian. and more vascularity and striations as well. dorian was much more dense and had better shoulders and chest, mainly structural. their backs are pretty close actually.

Um I beg to differ. I have seen them both up close and Dorian was solid granite with waaaay more pure muscle than Phil and this is not a put down on Phil. Other than maybe and I say maybe arms Dorian size wise wins by a mile.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #137 on: March 23, 2011, 04:43:02 PM »
Um I beg to differ. I have seen them both up close and Dorian was solid granite with waaaay more pure muscle than Phil and this is not a put down on Phil. Other than maybe and I say maybe arms Dorian size wise wins by a mile.
x2
And the comment about his back is rediculous. Dorians back is waaayyy thicker, wider, and more muscular. Detail is close, but Dorian still takes it. Check 1:14 for example. Dorians back looks like a roadmap, his xmas tree looks to be carved out of 3 inch marble.
Ill give Bombz arms and quads, but really, do those things make Phil look better than Dorian? No, because Dorian took his superior structure and pushed it to the absolute limit of muscularity and conditioning, which Phil starts at a disadvantage with his narrow structure, and his quality of muscularity is waaayyy down from Dorian.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: March 23, 2011, 05:23:10 PM »
Holey cow, dorian is impressive...15 years ago...

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #139 on: March 23, 2011, 05:55:39 PM »
x2
And the comment about his back is rediculous. Dorians back is waaayyy thicker, wider, and more muscular. Detail is close, but Dorian still takes it. Check 1:14 for example. Dorians back looks like a roadmap, his xmas tree looks to be carved out of 3 inch marble.
Ill give Bombz arms and quads, but really, do those things make Phil look better than Dorian? No, because Dorian took his superior structure and pushed it to the absolute limit of muscularity and conditioning, which Phil starts at a disadvantage with his narrow structure, and his quality of muscularity is waaayyy down from Dorian.

Lotta haters.... i hate to say it though but this is the only guy in my eyes who will consistently beat Wolf because he can't come in this tight.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #140 on: March 23, 2011, 06:14:33 PM »

Lotta haters.... i hate to say it though but this is the only guy in my eyes who will consistently beat Wolf because he can't come in this tight.
Never said he wouldnt.
I agree that he'll beat Wolfe, he'll beat everyone out there right now, even Jay (if he's off). I think it has more to do with a lack of talent in the pro's than Phil being gifted though.
The comment was in response to someone saying that Phil was bigger than Dorian. Phil is extrememly impressive by himself, but all his weakness' get exposed standing next to others.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #141 on: March 23, 2011, 06:23:21 PM »
Never said he wouldnt.
I agree that he'll beat Wolfe, he'll beat everyone out there right now, even Jay (if he's off). I think it has more to do with a lack of talent in the pro's than Phil being gifted though.
The comment was in response to someone saying that Phil was bigger than Dorian. Phil is extrememly impressive by himself, but all his weakness' get exposed standing next to others.
Yes! I hate his posing though. He should tone down the ganster rap crap. He reminds me of every other cocky Nigerian (even though he isn't) i've ever met. Very unappealing for someone who wants to get into the sport.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #142 on: March 23, 2011, 06:37:08 PM »

phil might be "all illusion" but it really doesnt matter in the slightest when it comes show time. the dude is one of the sickest bodybuilders of all time, without a doubt, and hes only been doing this for what 8 years now?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #143 on: March 23, 2011, 06:37:42 PM »
When Jay is done, of course the next Mr. Olympia will be on man of color. The Hierarchy wants to push breed mixing. Its all over the media. Why wouldn't bodybuilding(controlled by the Hierarchy) be any different.  But I don't think Phil will be that man. It will be someone who comes out of nowhere like Ronnie did. If Phil is given the title, It will be a short lived title like what happened with Dexter. Phil like Flex Wheeler is basically all tapped out. Not a lot of "real" muscle there.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: March 23, 2011, 06:39:36 PM »
Please with Kai working with Farrah now when he shows up at the NY Pro looking jaw droppingly awesome, he's be the talk of the town again.  Kai 2011 Mr. O.

tru dat my knee grow

a conditioned Kai is the best bodybuilder at the moment...

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #145 on: March 23, 2011, 06:40:37 PM »
When Jay is done, of course the next Mr. Olympia will be on man of color. The Hierarchy wants to push breed mixing. Its all over the media. Why wouldn't bodybuilding(controlled by the Hierarchy) be any different.  But I don't think Phil will be that man. It will be someone who comes out of nowhere like Ronnie did. If Phil is given the title, It will be a short lived title like what happened with Dexter. Phil like Flex Wheeler is basically all tapped out. Not a lot of "real" muscle there.
I don't know... Looks like he put on a lot of muscle there on from his last appearance.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 23, 2011, 06:50:12 PM »
Phil like Jay will win the O when the top guy either steps down or comes in off. Right now there are no real freaks like years ago. Hell, 10 years ago we had a bunch of guys who if competed today would be dominating. If you look at the Nationals there's no real good bodybuilders up and coming. I think this is mainly cause when you think about it who in the Hell would want to compete today given the amount of drugs one must take. Also with MMA a lot of the young guys are finding this more of an attraction. The times they a changing.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #147 on: March 23, 2011, 06:52:29 PM »
phil might be "all illusion" but it really doesnt matter in the slightest when it comes show time. the dude is one of the sickest bodybuilders of all time, without a doubt, and hes only been doing this for what 8 years now?
As long as someone doesnt come up who can get in shape with a better structure, yeah... Heath is always going to be fighting his structural deficiancies, and like Disgusted has said, he gets into shape but hes never gotten really super shredded (always has that bloofy look and lacks separation especially in the delts, etc). This could be just his quality of muscle, insulin, whatever, but it keeps him from being awesome to really being insane.

Not to mention when he stands next to people, his weakness' really start to show.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #148 on: March 23, 2011, 08:41:53 PM »
Phil like Jay will win the O when the top guy either steps down or comes in off. Right now there are no real freaks like years ago. Hell, 10 years ago we had a bunch of guys who if competed today would be dominating. If you look at the Nationals there's no real good bodybuilders up and coming. I think this is mainly cause when you think about it who in the Hell would want to compete today given the amount of drugs one must take. Also with MMA a lot of the young guys are finding this more of an attraction. The times they a changing.
good post,,

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #149 on: March 23, 2011, 09:17:02 PM »

this is very very sad that i need to come back to this posting and correct the misguided individuals here,,

i am awarre phil heath is reading what i write here,, and im also aware that he is sensetive,,but i can not look past few things that in this generation will most likley no tprevent olympia title from him but never the less he shoudl never be the champ,,

those things are

1. he has no calvicles,,very very narow girly like narrow,,look very bad next to other people not even bodybuilders but regular people,,

2. this is very important what im going to write here,,aside from bad calvicles HIS CONDITION IS LACKING ,,IT FITS TODAY GARBAGE YES OFCOURSE IT CAN BE PARALEL TO JASON AND OTHERS BECUASE TODAY CONDITION IS NOT THE BEST,,BUT! IF YOU TAKE  ALOOK AT DORIAN IT IS NIGHT AND DAY ,,DORIAN IS DRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ,,PHIL HEATH IS NOT DRY ,,AND IT IS WRONG TO SAY HE DOESNT HOLD WATER BECAUSE HE HOLD WATER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY HE  DOES HAVE OUNCE OF FAT THAT OUNCE OF FAT AND IT IS WAY MORE THAN OUNCE IS FROM WITHIN THE MUSCLE NOT BETWEEN SKIN AND MUSCLE BUT  BETWEEN THE MUSCLE  THAT ALSO WHAT PREVENET HIM FOR EVER BECOMING SUPERB CONDITION ,,HE TRIED TO TAKE THE COLMAN ROUTE WITH OUT THE COLMAN FREAKINESS,,AND THEN WHEN HE SAW HE IS NO RON COLMAN HE TRIED TO TAKE THE JASON ROUTE BUT WITH OUT THE JASON FOUNDATION OF SIZE!!!
read what i wrote here 300 times before responding this is importanto

3. yes he is seperated,, yes he show strations but if you notice it is mainly the glutes...not the lower back but the glutes! he has his lower lat not in the condition that create great champs,,muscle shape alone is not enough it has to be muscle shape and shreded condition  that present both enough hardness and enough size,, phil heath doesnt have this hardness HIS MUSCLE ARE SOFT! ! ! THEY ARE SOFT RIPPED BTU SOFT! THEY SHOW STRAITIONS BECAUSE ANY MUSCLE THAT IS RIPPED AND DOESNT HAVE WATER BETWEEN MUSCLE AND SKIN WILL SHOW STRAITIONS,, HIS PROBLEM IS THAT THE WAY HE HOLD THE FAT IS NOT GONNA GIVE HIM THE DRY CONDITION CHAMPS ARE MADE OF,,RON COLMAN ....DORIAN YATES..FRANK ZANE,, HE IS JUST NOT THE LEVEL N OMATTER HOW MUCH SYNTETIC MUSCLE HE PACK ONTO THE FRAME...HE LACK THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE MUSCLE AND THEN HE OVER DID THE I N S U L I N A TOO EARLY AND USED WAY TOO MUCH GH WITH IT AND SIMPLY GOT INTO A POINT THAT FROM HERE THE ONLY THING HE CAN IMPORVE IS WHAT I CALL THE JASON CUTLER PHENOMENON AND IT IS BECOMING  LARGER AND LARGER BUT NOT  BIGGER ,,IT IS POSSIBLE TO BECOME LARGER AND NOT BIGGER...IT IS ,,YOU GAIN WEIGHT YOU BECOME THICKER...BUT THE MUSCLE WILL REMAIN SAME SIZE AS DIAMETER AND CONDITION WIL GET WORSEN ,,

AGAIN STRAITIONS CAN BE ON A 6% FELLA AND ON A 8% FELLA,,IT IS THE CONDITION OF THE OVER ALL PHYSIQE THAT COUNT HE LACK HARDNESS AND DRUNESS ....

DORIAN DEX...RON ALL HAD IT THIS FELLA DOES NOT HAVE IT AND WILL NEVER HAVE IT ,,WHY? HE WAS NOT READY TO PACK ON THE FAKE POUNDAGE AS OF YET,,I ALSO THINK HIS FRAME WILL NEVER LET HIM BE GREAT,,HE WILL ALWAYS BE THE SEAN RAY OF THE 20 10S BUT THE PROBLEM WE FACE IS NOW DAYS A BAD SEAN RAY IS ENOUGH TO WIN THE OLYMPIA ....AND IM NOT COMPARING HIM TO SEAN BECAUSE SEAN WAS MUCH BETTER BUT BAD SEAN RAY IS ENOUGH TO WIN O NOW DAY MY FRIENDS

gh15 approved
fallen angel