Author Topic: Cardio  (Read 7820 times)

newmom

Re: Cardio
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2011, 10:34:36 AM »
Coach is right, no need to cut out carbs unless getting Really low in body fat. Fat loss occurs mostly from being in a calorie deficit, the rest comes from hormone (insulin) manipulation, this is why GH makes you lose fat while often times not even dieting. The former being more important then the latter. The latter gives you the extra help when attempting to get rid of the last bit of fat. So the secret is to eat your carbs, and inject your GH, too.

well not everyone injects to glory there cupcake.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2011, 10:39:27 AM »

A calorie is still a calorie and a carb is still a carb.  ;)
D

Stavios

« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2011, 11:10:20 AM »
Coach is right, no need to cut out carbs unless getting Really low in body fat. Fat loss occurs mostly from being in a calorie deficit, the rest comes from hormone (insulin) manipulation, this is why GH makes you lose fat while often times not even dieting. The former being more important then the latter. The latter gives you the extra help when attempting to get rid of the last bit of fat. So the secret is to eat your carbs, and inject your GH, too.

I am not on gh at the moment (lack of $$)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2011, 11:30:36 AM »
There should be no cut off time, you need carbs (energy) to sleep.
::)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2011, 11:31:47 AM »
Not everyone is on hgh, coach.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2011, 11:32:36 AM »
What are you talking about?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2011, 12:39:14 PM »

I do a couple of times per week and she loves it ;D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2011, 12:42:30 PM »
Unless you're getting ready for a bodybuilding competition there is no reason why carbs should be cut out. If I have an athlete that needs to drop (I actually have a 16 year old lineman that's 5'6 272)the last thing I'm going to do is drop his/her carbs. I dropped this kid down from 295 while keeping his carbs reletively high.

5ft6 Must be a real elite prospect... guess he can always go to work in your landscaping business.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2011, 12:54:43 PM »
5ft6 Must be a real elite prospect... guess he can always go to work in your landscaping business.

Mmmmm, didn't like my post Oshithead and now you're stalking me.......again.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2011, 12:59:45 PM »

At 5'6, they could only be a Scat Back.  ;) ;)
D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2011, 01:05:51 PM »
At 5'6, they could only be a Scat Back.  ;) ;)

at 5'6, 272 - Coach must be running a fat camp.  He puts them to work mowing lawns and by the end of the summer they're 20 lbs lighter.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2011, 01:09:15 PM »
at 5'6, 272 - Coach must be running a fat camp.  He puts them to work mowing lawns and by the end of the summer they're 20 lbs lighter.

you need another 6'-8' for that person to be a lineman.  ;) At 5'6 272, this person must be a fatass.  :-\
D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2011, 01:58:17 PM »
look at how thick the skin is all over my body

that's not shredded that's 9% bf

no its not  this is 7% ,,this what 7% look like,,cardio not needed,,think skin is FROM HORMONE USAGE,,not from fat in this case,,this is pockets of water with very little fat,,infact you are diuretic away from 6%,,then again you wont use diuretic now because its psycological so its understood ,,but i looked like that many times in the 90s when i did photoshots ,,2 day before photoshot i loolk like this in midsection even worse! 2 day later i was chizeled with abs clear tunneled,,

d i u r e t i c s

if too scard then water manipulation ,,as in realy drink 2 galon a day ,,then stop water in the right time,,

and most importantly reduceof estrogen in body via reduction of tstosterona and change of ester,,reduction of gh and   increase of anabolics amd hardening agnets,,

you mostly have water and just little fat

7%

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2011, 02:00:29 PM »
chris aceto said its bullshit that taking carbs late makes you fat.
that is correct!
we take carbs all along the day ,,we cycle them ,,we never just go off carbs this is crazyiness,,even back in day not going off completely unless in specific final stage of prep,,generaly speaking ,,i personaly have been 6% and ate pizza before bed,,ate mufins,,ate bars,, ate begals,,ate ICECREAM before bed! and with ZERO FAT BURNERS only gh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2011, 02:05:07 PM »

that is correct,,

you fella need to be stoping to be so anal about your dryness and skin look and thikn you jhave fat when you know it is water,,stop this shit,,stavio look in yoru shoulders you can see the calvicle bone it is not good,,you shoudl not see the bone this way ,,if you do it better be with lots of meat around it 3 dimentional way liek when using gh on a regular basis ,,

reason you fellas walk around on stage 185-190 is because you stop carbs too early ,,cabrs do not need to be stoped only cycled ,,and carbs are highly highly important,,
IT DOESNT MEAN YOU NEED TO EAT 1000 CABRS A DAY but! to cut them in the morning BIG BIG MISTAKE,,

has to cycle carbs all along ,,and when on high carbs taken all during the day ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2011, 02:14:05 PM »
So when you were saying chicken and sweet potatoes every 2 hours to get to 4% GH15, did you mean you'd end up eating 8 to 10 times a day. Could you do that with everything you post about already and come in as a middleweight or a light heavyweight. I know you said that you didn't need the cardio to get to the 6% but up the fat burners.

Its seems like you arent too much a fan of clen and big on ephedrine and t3? How come because I notice a lot of guys at my gym will do that and are coming down with doing no cardio at all. How is this happening?

lesaucer

« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2011, 02:14:16 PM »
i do cardio like once or twice a week max after the workout, stairmaster for 25-30mins.. only because it feels fucking goods after and my legs get SERIOUS pumpd up, focus on flexing your quads on everystep and you will see after 25 mins  :P  big improve on my legs since i started doing this

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2011, 02:17:29 PM »
I'm dying doing cardio for hours a day and guys are just getting down to 6% without looking at a cardio machine. 

That makes me sad  :'(

It looks like I've got a lot to learn ...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2011, 02:21:19 PM »
I know he's fatass, he's dropped 23lbs in the past 8 weeks but getting his parents to follow the eating program is tough. They're hispanic and overweight themselves and the mom is always packing him a ton of food for the school day that I don't approve of. Got get through to the parents, they're not good examples!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2011, 02:24:13 PM »
So when you were saying chicken and sweet potatoes every 2 hours to get to 4% GH15, did you mean you'd end up eating 8 to 10 times a day. Could you do that with everything you post about already and come in as a middleweight or a light heavyweight. I know you said that you didn't need the cardio to get to the 6% but up the fat burners.

Its seems like you arent too much a fan of clen and big on ephedrine and t3? How come because I notice a lot of guys at my gym will do that and are coming down with doing no cardio at all. How is this happening?

to get to 4 % i do recomend some cardio like every bodybuilr does to end up on stge 4% ,,the usage of clean t3 and aspiring is ok but bettwe be tip top on yoru hormones because that shit will burn fat AND MUSCLE,,and will take you down in weight eventhough bring you in betteer condition and cut the fat off and make you very dry ...it will sometimes make you look fragile UNLESS you are anal about yoru hormones and know how to work them together to the t ,,you need to have specific ratios for the eca to do its work to the best effect,,you cant just reducce hormone and work the eca,,you cant just take out testosterona into low level and stop gh and do the eca because you wil ened up losing muscle while getting into condition and also you wil loolk flat and fragile,,

what need to be do is ,,play with hormone doses especialy water retaining hormones,, work with aromataze inhibitor but the minimal doses needed,, and work in weekly intervals as in  take out or reduce products and see how much drier you get and see the layer of water fades,, cle t3 is ok too ,,ephedrine ok toop but you better know what you are doing,,
i have seen fellas go from 200lb to 190 lb by using clen t3 and aspirin and ephedrine....and when they were 205 they were 8% and they went down to 190 and were still 7-8%  and looked 10%!   because they didnt knw how to work the hormones into the all thing and played with bunk product and underdosed products and too low doses of hormones when used the eca + ephedrine

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2011, 02:43:59 PM »
This makes a lot of sense now that i think about it. I'm getting taken to school it looks like.

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2011, 03:00:20 PM »
no its not  this is 7% ,,this what 7% look like,,cardio not needed,,think skin is FROM HORMONE USAGE,,not from fat in this case,,this is pockets of water with very little fat,,infact you are diuretic away from 6%,,then again you wont use diuretic now because its psycological so its understood ,,but i looked like that many times in the 90s when i did photoshots ,,2 day before photoshot i loolk like this in midsection even worse! 2 day later i was chizeled with abs clear tunneled,,

d i u r e t i c s

gh15 approved

i think it was liar priest's second video, another blond myth or whatever it's name was...dude was something like 2-4 weeks out and, in my opinion, looked like shit...soft, watery, far from contest shape...then, two days later he had a photoshoot...new haircut, tan and way way way better shape...he looked like he had lost 15lbs in two days...there's no other possibility, gh15 is right, diuretics is the key...thank you god!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2011, 03:49:52 PM »
I know he's fatass, he's dropped 23lbs in the past 8 weeks but getting his parents to follow the eating program is tough. They're hispanic and overweight themselves and the mom is always packing him a ton of food for the school day that I don't approve of. Got get through to the parents, they're not good examples!

I would not go that far.  :-\ It may be true, but if you keep training him and he stays on his diet, he should be good to go.  ;) But tell me he ain't playing Lineman.  :-\
D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2011, 03:55:39 PM »
He apart of a HS team I train.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V