Author Topic: Watching someone take pride with steroid gains....  (Read 34709 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Watching someone take pride with steroid gains....
« Reply #150 on: March 24, 2011, 10:26:50 AM »

The above guy is an example of the sickness. I really don't get it, a 40+ year old man playing a character on the internet for years... for what?  ???

yeah i dont get it. lying about being natural.

like for what reason? nobody respects you more, or even cares. you only look like a douche to those who know differently.
b

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: March 24, 2011, 10:27:49 AM »
GH15 posts extreme , long-winded (for lack of a better word) rants about how one's own hard work, diet, and commitment to training and are, imo, a bit much, especially given the fact he doesn't know anyone personally or knows of what he speaks of, i.e. natural bodybuilding.  He isn't just adding his .02 cents.  He is attacking.

To me, this is trolling.  If he wants to post about steroid use, etc, THE THINGS HE KNOWS OF, then fine, this is the board.  But the accusing and baseless fingerpointing, all of which seem to be stemming from a lack of self-esteem or jealousy of a decent (and I say decent, bc I haven't seen any GREAT natty physiques on here, mine included) natural build should stop.  

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #152 on: March 24, 2011, 10:34:12 AM »
Qft
choice is an illusion

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #153 on: March 24, 2011, 10:36:31 AM »
i dont like you jamica boy ,, i really resally dont like you ,,now ill make a deal with you you do a poll who need to go you or gh15,,the loser go and never come back ,,DEAL?

you got 24 hour to respond you lieing piece of shit

gh15 approved

Gay ::)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #154 on: March 24, 2011, 10:50:46 AM »
That's the point, why would you lie about being natural?  Pointless.Pics are deceiving.  Next time out, we'll train together...you'll see what I mean.  There are some bigger juicers, but most look like dogshit.  Size isn't everything in bbing, as you know.

You are not natural as it is documented that you used. You also have below average genetics, so i fail to see how you would look better than other natty's let alone juicers with decent structure.
Trans Milkshake.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #155 on: March 24, 2011, 10:51:37 AM »
croatch- heres a serious question, feel free to answer it or not.

why do you care so much what someone does to their body- if they take clen- if they use steroids- if they get implants?

i cant understand why you have grudge with guys who use since you are 'clean', does it bother you so much that you will never be on their level, or attract the attention they get from hot women? is it because you facially resemble something that lives under a bridge that causes you to be so bitter?

i think if i can try really hard i can understand why you feel so insignificant compared to those that use steroids- but seriously- what the fuck is it to you if a girl gets implants? lol

are you really so insecure that you have to constantly put people down to feel better about yourself, cause thats exactly how you come across.
BBing is not about drugs, yet people pretend every day to do something, they can not.  It's hard to watch.  Much like a female who gets a surgery and is now deemed "hot".  It's ridiculous.  I respect real gains and females with real tits.  We live in a society filled with fake clowns and it's old already.  Not every woman was supposed to be given fat tits, accept it and move on.  I'm not a fan of fake or usually the people who subscribe to it.
you will never be on their level
This is amusing, to say the least.  There a few guys...who look better, are bigger, etc...but you need genetics to do so.  Most guys on gear don't have the genes to support their drug habit.  So, not many look that great.  Usually, just bloated larger versions of their small self.  Plus, the mentality that goes with it, is weak.  Lying to people daily about how they "changed their diet" to gain the muscle, etc...frauds.  
or attract the attention they get from hot women
Let's define "hot".  In all my years at Gold's, I'd say maybe 5 were pretty hot.  I banged one.  Another introduced herself to me, and I declined to converse.
Middle aged blonde implant skanks are not attractive in any way to me.  Dime a dozen and can be bought at a store.  Really, gross to me actually.
are you really so insecure that you have to constantly put people down to feel better about yourself
Insecure, I'd say I'm more than secure.  Trust me, when you see this shit daily...the decline of humanity, it takes it's toll.  I'm never inspired when I frequent a gym, just disgusted. ;)
Does this help?

N

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #156 on: March 24, 2011, 12:05:45 PM »
BBing is not about drugs, yet people pretend every day to do something, they can not.  It's hard to watch.  Much like a female who gets a surgery and is now deemed "hot".  It's ridiculous.  I respect real gains and females with real tits.  We live in a society filled with fake clowns and it's old already.  Not every woman was supposed to be given fat tits, accept it and move on.  I'm not a fan of fake or usually the people who subscribe to it. This is amusing, to say the least.  There a few guys...who look better, are bigger, etc...but you need genetics to do so.  Most guys on gear don't have the genes to support their drug habit.  So, not many look that great.  Usually, just bloated larger versions of their small self.  Plus, the mentality that goes with it, is weak.  Lying to people daily about how they "changed their diet" to gain the muscle, etc...frauds.  Let's define "hot".  In all my years at Gold's, I'd say maybe 5 were pretty hot.  I banged one.  Another introduced herself to me, and I declined to converse.
Middle aged blonde implant skanks are not attractive in any way to me.  Dime a dozen and can be bought at a store.  Really, gross to me actually.Insecure, I'd say I'm more than secure.  Trust me, when you see this shit daily...the decline of humanity, it takes it's toll.  I'm never inspired when I frequent a gym, just disgusted. ;)
Does this help?

::) ::) ::)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #157 on: March 24, 2011, 12:09:03 PM »
::) ::) ::)

Would you like to smell my finger from years back?

Declining to carry on a conversation..why, stripper.  No point.  Quality relationship there.
"See you later honey.  Don't take less than $20 to rub your bush in their face."

Not all of us are focused on posing for men and abusing drugs to place higher in the next local event.
N

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: March 24, 2011, 12:10:54 PM »
Would you like to smell my finger from years back?

Declining to carry on a conversation..why, stripper.  No point.  Quality relationship there.
"See you later honey.  Don't take less than $20 to rub your bush in their face."

Not all of us are focused on posing for men and abusing drugs to place higher in the next local event.
::)

coltrane

• Getbig IV

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: March 24, 2011, 12:17:30 PM »
your bum chum repels women............ you on the other hand have a good build, still a liar tho

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: March 24, 2011, 12:26:13 PM »
your bum chum repels women............ you on the other hand have a good build, still a liar tho

And you, Local Zero, are a complete spinoff gimmick of GH15. 

I will call you GH-Zero.  Thank you for the compliment though.  But beileve me, I'm not a drug addict.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #162 on: March 24, 2011, 01:07:41 PM »
Are we in 2nd grade still?  Grown "men" calling each other liars on a web forum.
Does it get any weaker?

Someone claims natural/clean...I believe them.  Why would they lie?  If so, what am I to gain by trying discrediting something I can not prove?

Let's move on now.  School is out. ::)
N

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #163 on: March 24, 2011, 01:56:37 PM »
Are we in 2nd grade still?  Grown "men" calling each other liars on a web forum.
Does it get any weaker?

Someone claims natural/clean...I believe them.  Why would they lie?  If so, what am I to gain by trying discrediting something I can not prove?

Let's move on now.  School is out. ::)
Croatch and Coltrane both have pretty good builds. I shutter to think how bad the genetics are of the people totally convinced they are juicers. Just pathetic

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #164 on: March 24, 2011, 02:10:00 PM »
yeah i dont get it. lying about being natural.

like for what reason? nobody respects you more, or even cares. you only look like a douche to those who know differently.

You don't "know" anything. ...I do. I'm sorry if its behind your comprehension that I'm not geared up like you.

I don't get what you do quite frankly....putting all of that stuff into your body for what....to be "jacked" ?

But I'm not going to attack you constantly for it...like people do to me on a daily basis. Whatever floats your boat.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #165 on: March 24, 2011, 02:18:03 PM »
You don't "know" anything. ...I do. I'm sorry if its behind your comprehension that I'm not geared up like you.

I don't get what you do quite frankly....putting all of that stuff into your body for what....to be "jacked" ?

But I'm not going to attack you constantly for it...like people do to me on a daily basis. Whatever floats your boat.

great! thank you. i really appreciate that.
b

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: March 24, 2011, 02:23:21 PM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM,

6" 205, I used to be a permabulker like many people on this site (guess what, being natural and 235 pounds doesn't look that good) . Now cutting down to 190 or so, hope to hit 7-8% then. I've been lifting for 5 years and lifting heavy consistently (405 fullsquat for reps, 315 pound bench presses, 500lb deads etc.) I don't claim I have the best genetics around, but when people who are 4-5 inches shorter than me are claiming 10-15 pounds more BW ripped, I'm calling BS.
Tbh, I think GH15 is right on the money with his limits for naturals, speaking from my own expierience and friends who also lift.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #167 on: March 24, 2011, 02:32:19 PM »
Looking solid, Monster_T

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #168 on: March 24, 2011, 02:42:14 PM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM,

6" 205, I used to be a permabulker like many people on this site (guess what, being natural and 235 pounds doesn't look that good) . Now cutting down to 190 or so, hope to hit 7-8% then. I've been lifting for 5 years and lifting heavy consistently (405 fullsquat for reps, 315 pound bench presses, 500lb deads etc.) I don't claim I have the best genetics around, but when people who are 4-5 inches shorter than me are claiming 10-15 pounds more BW ripped, I'm calling BS.
Tbh, I think GH15 is right on the money with his limits for naturals, speaking from my own expierience and friends who also lift.

so you think a faceless gimmick can speak for the entire planet
and tell you what each and everyone limits are
so people are such sheep....
choice is an illusion

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #169 on: March 24, 2011, 03:02:44 PM »

Yo Greggo!.....If you weren't blessed with your superb genetics, would you have taken gear to be where your at now?

And are you still considering on trying a cycle out?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: March 24, 2011, 03:13:22 PM »
Yo Greggo!.....If you weren't blessed with your superb genetics, would you have taken gear to be where your at now?

;D
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #171 on: March 24, 2011, 07:30:30 PM »

That's a good question...I don't know, because lucky for me..I WAS.

I do know that although I don't jump up and down like a retard like Croatch does...I'm not a big fan of douches that gas up just to be the "big guy" at the gym.

And fans...keep those hate-filled posts coming. Ill keep training and being a big fucker, you keep whining about it  ;)

as far as me doing a cycle...nah.....I just day that so people have aneurisms.... :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #172 on: March 24, 2011, 07:37:07 PM »
so you think a faceless gimmick can speak for the entire planet
and tell you what each and everyone limits are
so people are such sheep....

first of gh15 is nto gimick ,,i woudl be banned long ago if i was gimick,,it is one and only one! individual,,second....you are a druggie not a big user of any kind but a druggie ,,druggie means lots of things can be oral ,,can be injects can be both ,,can be peptides,,can be gh ,,can be pro hormone which is steroid and in many time sbetter than the typical orals,,superdrol built many great physiqes with little bit of test prop...even winstrol by itself will get you conditioned if you got nice muscle bellies and wil help you be anabolic enough and hard enough to put some good quality on ....

the problem is that there are few,,i say few because many do understand what i say ,,but there are few who lie,,they really lie,,you fellas dont understand what it is to actually be BE BE ! over 200lb mid single digit body fat as in 6-8% it is not easy at all,,it is very very hard to maintain ,,and naturals NEVER GET TO THOSE NUMBERS,,they stop 20-30 lb before....same height.... a fella like my pupil stavio would not be more than 170 in the best condition if was natural ...yet look at him  now walking 200+ down to the 6-7% and conditioned and sculptded..do you know what is 200lb of true lean muscle mass? do you understand that fellas who stand 7% 200lb actually look to your face 220 sometimes they can pass for 230 lb,,

a fella like jamaica kid say he is 220 but in reality that fella need to go down to 190 -195 to truly be 6% and that fella is on HORMONES!!! so you can see his experience and time on hormones is not very long because he really still can not present 200lb 6%....,,it is not easy my friends,,

you need to look to the real deal profesionals who turned pro ,,bobbie steped on stage light heavy 200lb 197 lb to be exact probably 200+ on stage ,,he didnt win the usa 220 230 ,,you live in a dream land fellas,,what steroid and hormones in general bring you is BETTER CONDITION WHILE MAINTAINING OR INCREASING LEAN LEANNNNNNNNNNNN MUSCLE MASS

again i will go to a simple example so it is understood...

you buy all this gh and all this steroid....you use them you feel ripped btu for some reason you cant see it ,,your skin is kinda thick looking ,,,your balonie sellers in the gym tell you hey bud you are 10% good job ,,you sit there and think....all this money for what 10% 210lb? you start doubting your hormones ,,dounting your genetic repsond ,,doubting everything ,,fighting with girlfriend,,worry you have aids lol,, you really start thinking hgh is useless...thennnn one day the hgh is gone no more supply since you are out of money,,you are off gh for 3 day ,,6 day 9 day ,,you wake up in the morning and you see that by the day you look hard as a mother fucker,,lean as a mother fucker,,veined! as a mother fucker,,all lines get clear,, physiqe is sculpted,, you actualy off gh for 12 days when you enjoy brushing your teeth in the morning just so you look at the way your arm and pec moves while you brushing your teeth ,,you enjoy lookin at your abs when doing it becauseeeeee ALL THE WATERRRRR IS GOING DOWN AND DROPPING,,,SO NOW....YOU BECOME 200LB YET LOOK MUCH BIGGER,,,MUCH MORE RIPPED,, YOU HEAR THE WORD CHIZELED ALL OVER ,,AND FINALY YOUR SKIN LOOK THIN AND THEN YOU SAY TO YOURSELF ,,OHHHH THIS SOURCE IS THE BESTEST,,I WISH I HAD MORE OF THAT GH ,,4 MIN LATER YOU GO ON INTERNET WRITE HIM A WARM LETTER AND SAY FORGIVE ME FOR I HAVE SINNED I LOOK THE BEST EVER ,,I NEED ANOTHER 3 KIT PLEASE BRO PLEASE,,

now the above is the life of an INEXPERIENCED BODYBUILDER WHO IS THE LEVEL OF MESOMORPH OR OTHER CRAZYS I HAVE READ HERE ,,,BUT REST ASSURE THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY DO ,,MANY OF THEM ,,what i write here is description of how a bodybuioldr discover what true bodybuilding is HORMONIZED BODYBUILDING,,they usualy discover it from self experience with the hormones,,

most fellas around in gyms especialy true naturals who like to READ on hormones but never actualy did it have NO CLUE ,,they have no clue about the diff between water and fat,,they dont know what it look like,,they dont know many things and its very hard to even have discussion with them about bodybuild because they live in a diff world ,,it is totaly diff ball game,,when i actualy see true natural i will say it praise it and name it! ,,but there are very very few on this boarding ,, many of the fellas who call themselves naturals are using haldrols superdrols and many harsh hormones,,they also do other peptides and in many times gh ,,its just became one bug joke but sadly this joke is a lie

gh15 approved
fallen angel

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: March 24, 2011, 10:01:02 PM »
Couldn't be further off Chief.  Tried one cycle at 18, almost 20 years back.  Gained 30lbs in 2 months.  Grew up, gained some integrity.  Gained 50lbs lean mass no drugs.
Any other theories?
BBing is a joke to the masses, due to the surplus of filthy drug users out there. 

if its a joke then why do you follow it? why do you post here? if you don't like it...don't log on here
irongearco.com

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: March 24, 2011, 10:09:02 PM »
That's a good question...I don't know, because lucky for me..I WAS.

I do know that although I don't jump up and down like a retard like Croatch does...I'm not a big fan of douches that gas up just to be the "big guy" at the gym.

And fans...keep those hate-filled posts coming. Ill keep training and being a big fucker, you keep whining about it  ;)

as far as me doing a cycle...nah.....I just day that so people have aneurisms.... :D

Groink is the greatest natural bber ever.

If he finally got on gear. He'd be Mr. O within 6 months. Just awesome genetics.