Author Topic: Get a load of this fat stinky thieving bastard.  (Read 837 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Get a load of this fat stinky thieving bastard.
« on: March 24, 2011, 07:28:17 PM »
A true pig.

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – Robert Rizzo, the former city administrator for Bell, California, at the center of a pay scandal over his $1.5 million in annual salary and benefits, pleaded not guilty on Thursday to corruption charges.

Prosecutors say Rizzo was the ringlinder in a scheme by Bell officials to drain city coffers of funds with exorbitant pay and $1.9 million in loans to himself and other officials.

The new arraignment of Rizzo and other officials followed a preliminary hearing that ended earlier this month.

Rizzo, whose annual salary alone was nearly $800,000, is charged with more than 50 counts of fraud, including misappropriation of public funds, falsification of records by an official custodian and conflict of interest.

a

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Get a load of this fat stinky thieving bastard.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 08:23:46 PM »
not for nothing but he didn't molest any kids or kill anyone

granted- he stole from the municipality but he works for the city and those guys are all power hungry thieves to begin with.....you don't believe me? Try and get the addition to your parents business approved by city enforcement then you'll see my point

seriously I fucking hate everyone who works in Schenectady city hall ESPECIALLY THAT CUNT ELISSA WHITMAN WHO WORKS AT CITY ENFORCEMENT